The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So, I wanted to write a little card or letter or something to each of the people that live in this area before we leave, but like, does that seem really dumb and cheesy? We all only briefly see each other and I know a little bit about what each of them are going through, but we're not friends. I have a lot of respect, sympathy, and appreciation for them and I want to express that somehow.

I'm not too bothered either way if I wrote something or not, I just figured that it'd be nice to unexpectedly receive a letter that said something positive about you when you're going through hard times...

I briefly, aloofly suggested it to my mom and she was like "Why would you do that?".

I don't know... I just think that I'm overly sentimental and I care about other people too much... It's stupid. :sweat:

Is that a really bad and nonsensical idea?

• I can’t even imagine how my stomach would hurt after eating this

Dex-Starr posted: »

Did you get one of those cake sized pink donuts in the Simpsons area? It was phenomenal, easily one of the best food I've ever had Does this answer your question ? It was flawless.

• Why would your stomach hurt after eating it :D ? Your stomach is WEAK, but put it through a few trials, and it'll be able to take anything you throw at it. You'll have the ultimate iron stomach in no time.

MegaXD posted: »

I can’t even imagine how my stomach would hurt after eating this

• Aw :smile: Yeah that's a bit sappy but I don't see it as a bad thing; it's the thought that counts. Your mom's right that you don't have to do something like that; I'm sure your neighbors already know you'll miss them and if they aren't necessarily their friends I don't think they'll mind if you don't give them anything to remember you by. It's still really nice that you want to do that though, and if you care about them enough thar you still want send them a card then no one who deserves it would object to you sending one. I'd bet your neighbors would appreciate it even if they don't know you too well.

So, I wanted to write a little card or letter or something to each of the people that live in this area before we leave, but like, does that

• I'm eating a Subway sandwich right now. It's pretty good. Though, they didn't put enough avocados in it. There's only like three slices. I bet the servers want the avocados to themselves. Whatever. I got a whole bag of avocados from the store. Victory is mine.

• I think you'd be much better off eating something with bacon in it.

I'm eating a Subway sandwich right now. It's pretty good. Though, they didn't put enough avocados in it. There's only like three slices. I b

• Time to start my college math objective(I don't like like saying the "H" and "W" words because I hate school, always have). Someone please set my soul on fire for me.

• If you just write a couple of sentences of something positive, with a sense that you wish good things to happen for them in the future, and a little smiley face, I don't know anyone who would object to that, and some might find it really touching.

So, I wanted to write a little card or letter or something to each of the people that live in this area before we leave, but like, does that

• Avocados are pretty expensive by Subway standards. You can improve your sandwich with store ingredients, but then, if you were going to the store anyway, why not just get everything there, skip Subway, and make the sandwich you really want? :)

I'm eating a Subway sandwich right now. It's pretty good. Though, they didn't put enough avocados in it. There's only like three slices. I b

• Yeah, that's a good idea. I think I'll skip Subway next time.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Avocados are pretty expensive by Subway standards. You can improve your sandwich with store ingredients, but then, if you were going to the store anyway, why not just get everything there, skip Subway, and make the sandwich you really want?

• What did you usually like to get from Subway?

I like to order a toasted steak and Monterey c̀hed͟d̴a͢r che͝èse͢ o̷n he̕r̷b̷s a̡n͏d͟ c̵h͠eese͟ ́b̶r͏e҉ád͞ w̪̯͉͖̹i͕̰̥͖͝t̮̯̪̯̠̦h̥̠̩͖̖͇͞ͅ s̫̠͙͉̺͈̕p̶̺̞i͖n͏̹̟̠̜̞a̟̟̤͖c̬͖̞̠̝̗͉h̬̳͍͓͔͕̣, ̙̮͎̖͈͕̀g͔̬̕r̮͉̹͈e̢̲̯͉̟e̤̫̖̯̝̠̼͜n͈͕̱̞̰̩ ̘͜p̺e̶̪͓̘̠p͈͓̬pe̻̜͜r͎s̛͕,̸̙͖̤̩̳ ̠̺̲̱̤̩b͈̥̠͟ḻ̢̠̹ͅḁ̠̤͈͈͙̹c̟̝͎̗̳̱̟k ̯͔͉̣͝o̶͇̹͕͚͙̻ͅl͎͉̬̩̤i͚̫̝͙̯̖v̫̝ȩ͚͔̪s͇̼,̘̰͞ ͈r͇̹̬̖̲̾a̞͙ͣͪ̉̾͑ṇ͖̤̀c̡͍̿̾̌̓ͮͯh̶̩͙,͉̦̞̤̻̌͐ͦ͛͐ ̧̯͖͉̺̮̺̭̌͋ͬ͛h̊͛ͦ͋̽o̸̦̅̉́̍ͮ͊ͣn̒̀̅̉́ͯé̺͙͖͓̣̟̅ͭ̏̉̓y̸̤͆̿ͅ ̯͚̤̠ͤͅm̗̮͍̠̣̲̺ͬ̐͆ȕ͐͋͏ͅs̬͍̎̔͠ṭ̘͙͙̱ͨ͋̇͂a̪͔̙͖̺̖͗͗͡r̛̰̼̞̖ͮ͂̌̌͆d̼͓͎̽̐͒̊͋̌̇,̻̥͇͙̣͈ͭ͠ ̳̹͎ͅC̵͇̬͕͔̫̲͎͛̒̀͊h̜̹͙̮͓̳̱̉̅́ͦǐ̪̫̳͍̱͗͑̍̋́́p̱̖̫̠̭͔̂ͪ̏ͯ̚o̥̜͙͖̭͐ͯͨͣ͝t̰͖͉͓̲̒ͮͬ̒͊̽͢ͅl̢̯̖̗̤̙͎̄̔̓͑ͧ̊̌e̳͔͍͍̫̞͎ͪͫ͑̆̌̋ ̻̻̝͖̑͊̽̇ͥͫ̇͝s̷͓̞̈́͐ͬ̓̍̍ͣo͔̰̬̥̭̙̜ͩu̞̰̪̗̠͍͙͐ț̡̞͙ͬĥ̺̝̼͍̊ͥͥͮ̌̋w̺̚e̶̬̜̖̿ͣ̀̚ͅs͓̲̦ͤ̽͢t̻̰,͍̪ͧ̓ͭ s͔̙̻̤̱̻̈́ͩ̇ͬ̀ͤa͉̰̣̣̘͎͒ͮ̀͒̍͊̽l̠̘̯̖̘̙ͣͤ̽̒ͅť̔̅ ͧ̏̄̍͛҉̺̪̙&̆͟ ̹͔̯͚͍̤̝̉p̜̳̈́̈ͦ̎ͧ́e̤͓ͫͥ̏ͧ͆͜p̝̺̜̜͌̔͝p̛͉̗̦̎ͮͩeͩ̊r͚̞͉̞̖̹̰͋͘.̢̳̥͕̤́͊͌̈́̈.̙͇̈́ͨͣͧ͞.̺̰̦̆̂ͥ̓ͧ͟

what was i saying again?

Yeah, that's a good idea. I think I'll skip Subway next time.

• edited September 2018

Mmm, that sounds good. I usually get a turkey sandwich with tomato, jalapeno peppers, lettuce, olives, and extra avocado. I sometimes also get a steak and cheese sandwich with lots of chipotle sauce. Both are usually footlongs too. Pretty simple sandwiches.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

What did you usually like to get from Subway? I like to order a toasted steak and Monterey c̀hed͟d̴a͢r che͝èse͢ o̷n he̕r̷b̷s a̡n͏d͟ c̵h͠

• edited September 2018

I Fuckin love Subway! I put Italian Herbs and Cheese Bread with Yellow Peppers,Lettuce,Chicken,and a lot of Ranch and Mozzarella cheese. Oh Good GodDamn I love it!!

• Can we discuss the aftermath of Battlefield V's POS Beta snd EA desperation of finding a good hit game ever since ME:Andromeda failure? Like I think EA is pretty getting pissed and going crazy right now over what they made. I think I am done Battlefield all together. Not to mention COD and Destiny series. Like I think I feel burned out and I already imagine what Marvel is doing right now.

With this push they are doing.(it is a fine and good push)They literally pushing what Ghostbusters 2016 did and I am scared for Marvel and their films. Because the way it is coming off after reading Brie Larson's words and cringe insanity over those words after the Comic Book Magazine of putting that and everything else? I am okay for the push. I am not okay the actions of those pushing stupidity in Twitter or even film

(I am trying to use my words better here cause the Mods are watching)

• she sounds spooky ?

just got off the phone with my psychiatrist apparently my worry levels have gotten better so thats an improvement ive mesaged ghostgirl and given her one last chance to respond if not then her loss

• lol

sarahsenpai posted: »

she sounds spooky ?

• that seems rly nice. if ppl like it then great. if they think it's dumb then who cares because you're leaving anyway. i say go for it.

• what did ghostbusters do? i never watched it.

strwar3 posted: »

Can we discuss the aftermath of Battlefield V's POS Beta snd EA desperation of finding a good hit game ever since ME:Andromeda failure? Like

• Ghostbusters 2016 turned Ghostbusters into a joke and made hate and bashing film attacking Fans,Men,and anything they did in that movie. The original Ghostbusters was better than pos film.

sarahsenpai posted: »

what did ghostbusters do? i never watched it.

• Forum Guideline 1.3: Avoid posting content that is obscene, gross, violent or otherwise NSFW. Also avoid discussions of topics that lead into controversial or inflammatory discussions such as politics or religion.

• Sorry

Forum Guideline 1.3: Avoid posting content that is obscene, gross, violent or otherwise NSFW. Also avoid discussions of topics that lead into controversial or inflammatory discussions such as politics or religion.

• you mean like this? :tongue:

Forum Guideline 1.3: Avoid posting content that is obscene, gross, violent or otherwise NSFW. Also avoid discussions of topics that lead into controversial or inflammatory discussions such as politics or religion.

• Hawt

you mean like this?

• @4k60fpsHDR, I'm sorry for this previous comment. It comes across as kinda insensitive.

I was having a hard and stressful day, so I just had to complain about something... and that something was about your Telltale discord server. I'm sorry man.

AChicken posted: »

Personally, @4k60fpsHDR, your Telltale server is borked. Too busy. I'm sorry. Got pinged, looked at the server and its unrecognizable. It

• im going out with some friends to see the new predator movie

• Get...this...disgusting filth...out of my sight. Or so help me God I will throw you and your family off the Golden Gate Bridge and attach cinderblocks to your feet.

you mean like this?

• I HATE Gabentine! Also I Hate Gave!

Get...this...disgusting filth...out of my sight. Or so help me God I will throw you and your family off the Golden Gate Bridge and attach cinderblocks to your feet.

• Get this stinky piece of shitty picture out of the view, YOU DAMN DIRTY HUMAN!!!!

you mean like this?

• Welp, so much for the ultimate cinematic universe for the DC franchise. I'd be surprise if they keep that promise of not rebooting the series and just replace the actors.

• LMAO!!!! OMG!! DCEU is Definitely a dumpster fire right now from BVS Dawn of Justice,JustICE league turning into a complete faliure since Zack Synder got cut from directing his film. Yup I knew this would happen one day!

AronDracula posted: »

Welp, so much for the ultimate cinematic universe for the DC franchise. I'd be surprise if they keep that promise of not rebooting the series and just replace the actors.

• The only thing from this franchise that gets my attention is Shazam, finally a DC movie that isn't dark. But that could be a flop as well, no matter how good the trailers are, you know. CoughCough Suicide Squad CoughCough

strwar3 posted: »

LMAO!!!! OMG!! DCEU is Definitely a dumpster fire right now from BVS Dawn of Justice,JustICE league turning into a complete faliure since Zack Synder got cut from directing his film. Yup I knew this would happen one day!

• just finished watching the predator it was awesome some cgi was a bit slack but otherwise a great film

• It sucks to be right sometimes lmao aw well it was for the best anyways

• So what do you guys think about the iPhone X? Max? Is anyone getting it? I want it, but then I'd have to get a job :D :/

• This looks adorably interesting.

Hilda

• I'll stick with my Google Pixel.

Dex-Starr posted: »

So what do you guys think about the iPhone X? Max? Is anyone getting it? I want it, but then I'd have to get a job

• Ever think about how in fiction when characters wear poisonous lipstick they somehow manage to go hours without accidentally licking their lips?

• So, I was walking down the street with my Mom and we came across a mother and her children; her son, who must've been 3 years old, looks up at my Mom and I, smiles and smoothly says "Hello, girls". My Mom and I started laughing and my Mom said "He's such a charmer!". I thought that was pretty hilarious. :D

• Y'know, I saw this and wanted to say something earlier... I don't particularly like the Telltale server myself. I find the conversations (if you could call them that) to be quite uninteresting and pointless. That's just my experience of it, at least; maybe I've been online at dull times or something, but I don't find the Telltale server very engaging.

So I totally understand what you mean. I'm shy and introverted so the Telltale server is a bit overwhelming for me.

AChicken posted: »

Personally, @4k60fpsHDR, your Telltale server is borked. Too busy. I'm sorry. Got pinged, looked at the server and its unrecognizable. It

• Big discord servers have always been very chaotic. Some people thrive in the chaos and some enjoy some down to earth one on one talks or conversations between a couple of people. I personally enjoy smaller servers a lot more, there's a bigger sense of community and friendship, everyone is an important part of the server.

Y'know, I saw this and wanted to say something earlier... I don't particularly like the Telltale server myself. I find the conversations (if

Sign in to comment in this discussion.