Did Jiren defeat the Evil?

All we got from his origin was that ever since he was a kid there was some ghost pokemon looking thing that kept killing people he trusted and cared about until it made him an anti-social OP video game boss.
Also, so I don’t have to make another Thread, how was Goku not pissed at frieza after all the bs games he pulled on his own team including knocking out his boi?

Comments

• You already knew i'd be the first one here :D :D . Anyways, no, he never did defeat the evil mysterious bad guy who wiped out his friends and family. All we know is that he kept getting stronger so that he'd be able to defeat this mystery guy the next time he saw him.

how was Goku not pissed at frieza after all the bs games he pulled on his own team including knocking out his boi?

Not even god knows. He's just......Idk :D :D

• the red eyes jiren makes looks just as intense as the eyes of the evildoer , maybe jiren ate him or something.
    And goku didn’t even think of chi chi when he was tryna go silver super saiyan, but instead heard bulma, thats fucked up

Dex-Starr posted: »

You already knew i'd be the first one here . Anyways, no, he never did defeat the evil mysterious bad guy who wiped out his friends and f

• silver super saiyan

You mean this? That's ultra instinct, which isn't a saiyan transformation. Whis has it as well, but Goku uses it in the form of a transformation.

the red eyes jiren makes looks just as intense as the eyes of the evildoer , maybe jiren ate him or something.

His glare isn't anything related to what the evil doer had. Jiren's glare was a technique that was unique to his character. The evil doer just had red eyes because he was evil and mysterious, kind of like goku black before he was fully revealed

the red eyes jiren makes looks just as intense as the eyes of the evildoer , maybe jiren ate him or something. And goku didn’t even think of chi chi when he was tryna go silver super saiyan, but instead heard bulma, thats fucked up

• edited September 2018

I know it’s ultra instinct, I called it silver because for all intents and purposes its just a higher form of super saiyan since we can’t stay at blue the series has to keep going up

Dex-Starr posted: »

silver super saiyan You mean this? That's ultra instinct, which isn't a saiyan transformation. Whis has it as well, but Goku uses it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.