The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Perhaps you’re my doppelgänger?

Acheive250 posted: »

Your quilt cover/blanket/thing in the background looks exactly like my quilt cover. Coincidence?

• @Dex-Starr sneaks into your room when you're not home to exercise his Rubik's Cubism.

Your quilt cover/blanket/thing in the background looks exactly like my quilt cover. Coincidence?

• Anyone wanna hop on a wee bit of town of Salem with ya boi?
    http://www.blankmediagames.com

• edited September 2018

Fortnite has gone too far!

• "Everyday we stray further from God's light..."

AChicken posted: »

• Pls tell me this is fake

• I want to make a joke, but I'm the last person that should be talking considering that this exists.

• Nope. This is real. I can't believe it myself, but it's coming to stores real soon, it's up for pre-order on the ebgames/gamestop website.

Melton23 posted: »

Pls tell me this is fake

• First the trading cards and t-shirts that I found in this shady neighbourhood full of nudists and crackheads wearing umbrella hats trying to sell cocaine and now THIS?!

Nope. This is real. I can't believe it myself, but it's coming to stores real soon, it's up for pre-order on the ebgames/gamestop website.

• This makes me wish Battle Royale (The Movie) didn't exist.

• So good news: I took finally worked up the nerve to take advantage of this hurricane watch thing at the tail end to order a new AC adapter for the Xbox One for 19.99 and it was scheduled to arrive tomorrow no matter what shipping.

Bad news: School's back in on Tuesday and we were out since Monday.

• You... go to school? Wait, how young are you, if you don't mind me asking?

DabigRG posted: »

So good news: I took finally worked up the nerve to take advantage of this hurricane watch thing at the tail end to order a new AC adapter f

• Nearing my mid-20s, fml.

You... go to school? Wait, how young are you, if you don't mind me asking?

• Hank and Mike's death in Breaking Bad are really sad. Hank's death was worse than Mike's because Hank died laying down with a gun over him, whereas Mike died looking at a lake. Mike was a murderous asshole, but he had that cute old people look going on. :D :D

• I'm 36 and I still go to school.

You... go to school? Wait, how young are you, if you don't mind me asking?

• https://www.facebook.com/CatfishCooley/videos/1946001225638040/
    Can't believe a redneck could even figure one of these out ?

• Great, rub it in why dontcha???
    ** holds knife to wrist **

Ruger_556 posted: »

https://www.facebook.com/CatfishCooley/videos/1946001225638040/ Can't believe a redneck could even figure one of these out ?

• Sorry nothing against u; wish I could solve one tho. I couldn't even come close lol probably end up with a cube size hole in the wall lmfao.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Great, rub it in why dontcha??? ** holds knife to wrist **

• If you ever have a cold or a sore throat, the trick to getting rid of it is to want to stay sick.

• a fun little goofy video game made for fun played by dumb kids that isn't hurting anybody makes you wish one of the greatest action films ever made never existed?

AronDracula posted: »

This makes me wish Battle Royale (The Movie) didn't exist.

• When you realize the delivery is next Monday

• Has anyone here played Oxenfree? I'm on the Skybound website, looking at t-shirts and pins of the game and I wanna buy them, but I wanna play the game first. Is it good?

• Dammit. Spoiler tag please. Was not expecting to see that here.

Hank and Mike's death in Breaking Bad are really sad. Hank's death was worse than Mike's because Hank died laying down with a gun over him,

• At the time, I, someone who was many years late, didn't think there'd be someone who still hadn't watched it by now

Dammit. Spoiler tag please. Was not expecting to see that here.

• Well, thats a slightly silly thing to assume. But you are forgiven (even if you didn't apologize).

At the time, I, someone who was many years late, didn't think there'd be someone who still hadn't watched it by now

• Guys, I havent played episode 1 of TWD Final Season yet, but I so badly want to watch the trailer for episode 2.

What should I do? Is there any spoilers in it?

• I did i fucking love that game,it's really good.

Has anyone here played Oxenfree? I'm on the Skybound website, looking at t-shirts and pins of the game and I wanna buy them, but I wanna play the game first. Is it good?

• Yep, the 402 trailer has some pretty major spoilers. I'd avoid it until you complete 401.

Guys, I havent played episode 1 of TWD Final Season yet, but I so badly want to watch the trailer for episode 2. What should I do? Is there any spoilers in it?

• But you are forgiven (even if you didn't apologize).

Actually, YOU should apologise to me right this moment. Dex-Starr NEVER apologises.

Well, thats a slightly silly thing to assume. But you are forgiven (even if you didn't apologize).

• 1-10 how good?

iFoRias posted: »

I did i fucking love that game,it's really good.

• Hm i don't know 8 ? I really enjoyed it.

1-10 how good?

• Why does all the good stuff come from France?

• What are we talking about exactly here? Cheese? Snails?

Why does all the good stuff come from France?

• Music artists, artists(painting/drawing), game developing teams, cuisine(some)

What are we talking about exactly here? Cheese? Snails?

• theres a french tv show called nu about a dystopian future where theres a law forcing everyone to be naked. its kinda like farenheit 451 except the rebels are giving away clothes instead of books.

Music artists, artists(painting/drawing), game developing teams, cuisine(some)

• And you understand french, or do you watch with subtitles?

sarahsenpai posted: »

theres a french tv show called nu about a dystopian future where theres a law forcing everyone to be naked. its kinda like farenheit 451 except the rebels are giving away clothes instead of books.

• I’m gonna buy it

iFoRias posted: »

Hm i don't know 8 ? I really enjoyed it.

• subs.

And you understand french, or do you watch with subtitles?

• Wow.

Just wow

But you are forgiven (even if you didn't apologize). Actually, YOU should apologise to me right this moment. Dex-Starr NEVER apologises.

• @Acheive250 stated that you didn't apologize; you should be thanking him. :D

But you are forgiven (even if you didn't apologize). Actually, YOU should apologise to me right this moment. Dex-Starr NEVER apologises.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.