...and the worst part is...

We never get to find out what they were planning with Thanos' body in the Ep 105 post credits!

Comments

• ...ummm. hello...???

• Thanos died on his way back to his home planet.

• edited September 2018

To be honest, I don't think we were ever going to know what they were planning for a sequel. Anything about development and how creative decisions came to be, or what may have been cut would have been nice but...
    Literally all discussion of this game outside of this forum section died quickly after the release of 105, so while we may have had the chance to learn more about this game in AMAs or otherwise, it didn't happen.

I don't know...
    Maybe, by some crazy chance, one of us fans will be able to meet someone associated with this game's development in the future.
    (I'm still disappointed that their Player's Space series of last year only went through the first 2 episodes of this game before switching to MCSM and Batman). This game had so much work put into it, but so little got out.

EDIT: Also thank you Blind for giving us one more little discussion in the GOTG section to get that number up to a sweet 295 total.

• Batman&Tales From The Borderlands we know Telltale had no intention of making future sequels of at least for the next few years.

If I had to guess, I don't think Telltale would have made a sequel, but possibly another Marvel franchise game.

AChicken posted: »

To be honest, I don't think we were ever going to know what they were planning for a sequel. Anything about development and how creative dec

• I don't think they were ever actually going to make a sequel to this game. A common practice under Bruner was to give every title a sequel-baiting cliffhanger regardless of whether they had plans to make a sequel. GotG sold horrendously and a second installment would be infeasible.

• Resurrection most likely

Sign in to comment in this discussion.