Studio to the Rescue--Trending to Save Telltale's Games

edited September 2018 in General Chat

So, a concern I've seen brought up a few times is whether another company would be able to perhaps take what has been completed & planned for the seemingly unfinished & cancelled games and completing the. Perhaps this is indeed possible and through the very thing that's given us proof that the situation is indeed regretfully dire--social media. So, to all you who have Twitter accounts, Facebook, Tumblr, Snapchat, etc., I'm proposing you take to them with all your and create tags & viral movements that will get their attention.
. #SaveUsSEGA #SaveUsEpicGames #saveusubisoft #SAVEUSCDPROJEKT #SaveUsXbox

Tagged:

Comments

• No #SaveUsXbox I mean you might hate it. But since Xbox is bringing companies into it's studios this year? We could do that.

• Fair point.
    Can't be too picky or exclusive.

strwar3 posted: »

No #SaveUsXbox I mean you might hate it. But since Xbox is bringing companies into it's studios this year? We could do that.

• So, how goes the trending?

• i'm not sure if it was on here or on twitter but the idea of episodic gaming and xbox game pass works great along with the play anywhere feature.

strwar3 posted: »

No #SaveUsXbox I mean you might hate it. But since Xbox is bringing companies into it's studios this year? We could do that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.