Making a Similar Telltale style gaming studio called Underworld Studios.

If some these people who got laid off and have no where to go? Then maybe someone can make a studio where choices,consequences,romance,story driven and not to mention build in with emotional scenes. Like I think maybe making Greek Mythology or Any Mythology gaming studio. Where I think making something like that takes the task of choices and romance and consequences. Like the Greek Mythology is one of my favorite Mythology cause most often it hasn't been made in that way. Mostly the only Greek Mythology games are not good based on choices or consequences. Like God Of War is good,but without choices,romance or even something that makes a emotional ride for people.

Like why not make a game where I there is war on mortal world in the Greek mythology world. Where Zeus is killed by Hades. Where Hade's Son Zagreus fights to control and bring peace and become a King of Olympus.But faces challenges and soon finds Gaia and looks at Medusa everytime and goes to save her and train her to defeat Perseus and get revenge against Athena and Poseidon. Why not do that? Not to mention Zagreus falling in love with Medusa and Medusa falling in love with Zagreus. Why not do that? Thoughts?

Comments

• It's not nearly that simple. You're going off about what games you would like to see in this company when you need to understand that a lot of money is needed to start a company in the first place and these people don't have it. Sorry, kid, but this is the end.

• edited September 2018

Crowdfunding is a option for starting a company not mention finding ppl who have that style with choice and consequences. I am pretty sure we will find something like that.

It's not nearly that simple. You're going off about what games you would like to see in this company when you need to understand that a lot

• Are you high?

• No just being hopeful,right now. It is sad for the developers and the writers. So I thought maybe we can make a studio or something. Just a thought.

Foxhole posted: »

Are you high?

• I've actually already started a thread about people coming together to create a new type of Telltale games. It probably won't be called Underworld Studios, but maybe we'll make a mythology game.

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/121617/lets-make-our-own-company#latest

• A gaming revolution has started .

strwar3 posted: »

No just being hopeful,right now. It is sad for the developers and the writers. So I thought maybe we can make a studio or something. Just a thought.

• I hope there's something good that comes out of all this. These games were truly one-of-a-kind and I'll miss them.

strwar3 posted: »

Crowdfunding is a option for starting a company not mention finding ppl who have that style with choice and consequences. I am pretty sure we will find something like that.

• I love your picture

I hope there's something good that comes out of all this. These games were truly one-of-a-kind and I'll miss them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.