2»

Comments

• ❌❌❌

Ghetsis posted: »

In_Gen?

• Melton? Nah.

Dex-Starr posted: »

❌❌❌

• Nope. He's cool, but not the person i'm talkin' about.

Ghetsis posted: »

Melton? Nah.

• Heh. I don't even know what to say. I'll miss it. My life has been consumed by my gal and her son, but I'm still going to miss this.
    I'll leave it at that. The day people are cleaning out their desks isn't the time for anything else I have to say.

I'll always love you, forum

• bye @Johro

Johro posted: »

Heh. I don't even know what to say. I'll miss it. My life has been consumed by my gal and her son, but I'm still going to miss this. I'l

• I posted my own thread, but I might as well post here too. I disappeared not long after the forum changed with a lot of the old guard. And outside of checking old posts here and there and also bringing back for one post that old thread where people proclaimed me the best at everything (Weird story), I never really came back for any reason. I may have stopped coming to the forums but I never stopped being a Telltale fan. From Bone to Batman, it's a been wild ride.

The only people I recognize here at this point are the mods. This makes me sad to an extent, but I'm at least glad to see that Telltale continued to bring so many different people joy for these past several years. I'm sad to see it go, and hoped they could save themselves after the restructuring last year. I've got friends from different groups who only like everything from The Walking Dead onwards, and others who only like things up to The Walking Dead or The Wold Among Us. This forum was kind of my home for a few years, and then everything changed. Not just the forum, I started taking anxiety meds, and they were making me depressed. There's a couple of years where I might as well not have existed. I'm not the same person I was back then, but I wouldn't be the same person I am now without Telltale Games and the forums.

Here's a fun dumb story for you guys. On the old forums the staff and moderators were allowed to have bigger avatars than the rest of us. Someone pointed out that this effectively would have allowed them to have pictures of their faces as avatars, while the most the rest of us might be able to get were an eye (Not entirely true, but it wasn't a serious complaint in the first place), so for a while a bunch of us changed our avatars to one of our eyes in "protest". We called them eyevatars.

I hope the lot of you enjoyed your time here like we did back then.

• I'm gonna miss the memes. I've got special spicy telltale meme folder on my laptop, and I never thought one day i'd stop adding content there.

• Haven't been apart of this place for long. But I can say when I used to lurk around it was great. The memes were dank, the people were mostly friendly, and you guys looked like you were having fun. Glad I'll get to be part of it until this place fizzles. So, Cheers forum members!

• I have honestly enjoyed every game that telltale has made and wish they could keep making more.

• So long, and thanks for all the fish.

• Long time no see! Not sure if we ever talked much but I saw your posts when I lurked way back when, like around the 2009-2013 era.

der_ketzer posted: »

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

• Well, I can say with absolute certainty that I enjoyed like 99% of the discussion that went on on these forums.

I can also say with absolute certainty that I am glad I will no longer have to worry about keeping an eye on TWD section. Like watching a frickin' toddler at times, I swear.

• I have been a member of the TellTaleGames forum for the past 2 years since joining in April of 2016. It was The Walking Dead games that got me interested in joining the community. I spent a lot of time in TWD section of this forum during my time here and really enjoyed the interesting discussions. Some of my personal favorites where the character wars that took place Kenny Vs Lee, Kenny Vs Jane, and even some of the character conspiracy theories were interesting such as Luke is still alive etc.

The fans here also provided great feedback on all the TWD seasons and what the new episodes were going to entail, it was fun coming up with different theories.and asking what old or new characters from previous episodes should be brought back or included in them. I know I took a break from the forum for almost a year do to school work and things going on in day to day life, and it saddens me to come back to find out that TellTale games maybe coming to an end soon and possibly even the forums. If in fact that is the case I would like to say thank you to all the friends I have met and come to know on this forum over these past 2 years, and to thank the TellTale company for putting out such good quality games and appreciating their fans.

• Despite me not being here as much, I'm still grateful that I joined this forum. I met so many nice people here and had fun with you guys lots.

It makes me heartbroken about what's happening to Telltale. And despite it was one of the few companies I've been interested into for the past couple of years, it's just really saddening.

Excuse me while I spend the next 3 hours crying my soul out.

• I did see you somewhere, may have been here or over at DFAF.
    Well I haven't logged in since the forum turned terrible, just came back to say good bye one last time.

Long time no see! Not sure if we ever talked much but I saw your posts when I lurked way back when, like around the 2009-2013 era.

• Even though I only come here a little while every few years, it's heart wrenching to see it go :(

I love Telltale games, both old and new. I'm going to miss all of it.

• Thank you Telltale, and also, fuck you Telltale

• I used to frequent these boards alot and enjoyed arguing the toss with certain members.
    When season two of the walking dead was released, the Kenny is confirmed memes that were posted gave me loads of laughs. Then there was the long wait for episodes and the endless debate as what was going to happen next was priceless.
    When I read what was going on with Telltale, I was shocked but not surprised. It was inevitable in my opinion, they grew too quickly after the success of the walking dead season one.
    However after all that is said and done, they gave us some fantastic games in-between the dross.
    Even after all these years, I often play the walking dead season one and still get emotional at the end.
    In my opinion the walking dead is one of the best games of all time.
    I am currently playing the final season. Whether it gets completed or not is anyone's guess.
    But know this Telltale, you have made alot of people cry, scream and shout at a game and get emotionally involved in Clementine.
    That will never be forgotten.

• edited September 2018

Well, I only just returned to the forum and now discovered that The Final Season is no more.

It's such a shame really, Clementine story needed to have a proper conclusion right before Telltale officially shuts down.

Regardless, I am thankful for all of my time on these forums and having met everyone since the first time I joined in 2013. We've had our ups and downs, but I've still appreciated the time we had together.

My thoughts also goes to the employees who had worked tirelessly to make The Final Season come to life, and I hope that those who were laid off are able to get back onto their feet soon.

But now it's time for me to say goodbye to Telltale and this forum.

Take care everyone. As Lee would say: "Keep that hair short".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.