The SS lounie Vs the SS violetine

Comments

• edited September 2018

louis scrne was slightly better, It’s because of the awkwardness and cuteness in the scene. Also the funny remarks in the scene

• Giving an opinion is fine but completely undermining/bashing a character who the Devs spent just as long making is not

Scythenger posted: »

I'm giving my opinion. Just like you're giving yours. And just like how you're biased so am I.

• I express my dislike of characters just like I express my love for characters. If I have something to say I'm going to say it.
    It might not be okay to you but it has nothing to do with you anyways and it has nothing to do with who likes the character.
    It's only how I feel about the character and what I think about the character.
    Me saying negative things about characters doesn't insult the devs because it's not about them.

Giving an opinion is fine but completely undermining/bashing a character who the Devs spent just as long making is not

• True, it's been so long since I've even played ep.1 I'm mostly just going off what I can remember for that and most of ep. 2. Louis certainly is willing to risk his neck, and I like that. When it comes to Marlon I actually do sympathize with him a bit, it mostly just comes down to the fact that his solution came at the cost of his own people. And that's where my Clem completely doesn't forgive.

And yeah Violet does lose her cool from time to time and that can be a problem, I just hope she doesn't eventually go full on Kenny fury mode. From what I can remember in ep. 1 she certainly was moody, but in ep. 2 I do think she limited her anger to only situations she deemed were an actual problem. Whether to kick Clem out and Mitch objecting to decisions. And to your point Louis was able to cool everyone off about the raiders with the card game, I won't deny his light heartedness has upsides .

Ryousan posted: »

Well, its understandable, but I dont think Louis as some sort of pushover. I mean he did accept decoy duty when retriving the food from the

• Ok, friendos, let’s take the argument outside
    ???‍♂️

I express my dislike of characters just like I express my love for characters. If I have something to say I'm going to say it. It might no

• If you think that, then that's quite arrogant of you. It does insult the Devs, especially if they love that character- which they do. As a writer, I can definitely vouch that.

Also, expressing it the way you do just lights a bigger fire especially when trying to avoid it in this thread. Also, don't use the it doesn't involve you tactic because I'm in this thread too. So yes, it does involve me regardless of what you think. You can express your dislike, but taking it too far is well...too far

I express my dislike of characters just like I express my love for characters. If I have something to say I'm going to say it. It might no

• Let's be honest, with the title of this thread this was going to happen regardless lmao

Melton23 posted: »

Ok, friendos, let’s take the argument outside ???‍♂️

• All I said is vi's scene was better in everyway and that vi was better in everyway. Than a biased louis fan replied to that saying you're pretty infamous etc. I wasn't bashing louis. I wasn't bashing the person who said something. And I didn't say it was a fact.

Ok, friendos, let’s take the argument outside ???‍♂️

• Yeah, I don't think Louis is the sort of guy to just ALWAYS sit on his ass. He does seem like a genuinely sweet guy. I guess I'm just trying to flesh out and rationalize why my Clem wouldn't want to go for him lol.

He didn't think of them, he did them xD He does admit to not helping Marlon as much as he should have, but I wouldn't say he goofed off wit

• Saying it isn't a fact doesn't mean you weren't implying it. Phrasing matters dude.
    Also you are infamous. This isn't the only thread you commented on, and the comments you said before this one aren't easy to forget. You have bashed Louis before and the last thing I want in this thread is you bashing Louis again.

All I said is vi's scene was better in everyway and that vi was better in everyway. Than a biased louis fan replied to that saying you're pr

• Arrogant? Did I say the devs did a bad job? Did I say the devs were wrong for making louis? Where did I take it too far in my comment? Someone said louis was better. And no vi fan and clem and vi shipper went after them like you're for some reason going after me. It doesn't matter if you're a writer. You seem to be the only person my one comment about me saying vi's better in everyway has lit a fire under.

If you think that, then that's quite arrogant of you. It does insult the Devs, especially if they love that character- which they do. As a w

• Fair enough xD that's the beauty of these games. You choose what you want and what suits your character the most.

Also thank God I can make more saves LOL I'll say that I am definitely going to be replying this game at least 4 times lmao

Yeah, I don't think Louis is the sort of guy to just ALWAYS sit on his ass. He does seem like a genuinely sweet guy. I guess I'm just trying to flesh out and rationalize why my Clem wouldn't want to go for him lol.

• Yet another thread about this even though we've discussed this over and over and over again and the only thing this brought now is more fighting.

• Both are well done but I think Louis' is better simply because the whole piano playing. Like am I the only one who thinks that song is actually really fucking good? lmao

• In case you didn't know there are a lot of comments, it's quite easy to miss them.
    Also, again you don't need to say something, jeez is that your only logic? You can imply things without needing to say anything
    Also what was arrogant is thinking that you saying one character is the best and the other is no where near as good. That's arrogant. I've had that happen when I've written stories and I hate it. Why else do you think when discussing the scenes, Emily said that she loves Louis scene just as much, and the Mary who basically did Violets scene said the same. They love both characters, and hearing things like the stuff you say isn't nice for them or anyone.
    As I said, it's perfectly fine that you dislike Louis, people do, but the way you say things can be too far. Not just in this thread.

Arrogant? Did I say the devs did a bad job? Did I say the devs were wrong for making louis? Where did I take it too far in my comment? Someo

• edited September 2018

ikr and Violet in episode 1 joked(although maybe joke wasn't the right word because she did mean it) to Clem that Louis didn't have a talent(unlike Minnie), but Louis clearly proved her wrong to Clem.

Poogers555 posted: »

Both are well done but I think Louis' is better simply because the whole piano playing. Like am I the only one who thinks that song is actually really fucking good? lmao

• Who cares what you want? Idk know you and I don't care about you. I'm not going to say imo every single time. I'm infamous because I don't like a character and I express that. Okay then. You seem to be the only one who cares about my previous comments and can't forget them. I'm sorry you're letting yourself be inconvenienced by that. But it's clearly a you problem and not a me problem.

Saying it isn't a fact doesn't mean you weren't implying it. Phrasing matters dude. Also you are infamous. This isn't the only thread you c

• edited September 2018

Who wants to join BDC? and please stop making new ship treads, cuz they are just stirring trouble if you start comparing. That`s why there are main ship treads, go there and post the question, get the biased answear and call it a day

• That song is freaking amazing. But it isn't enough to win me over.

Poogers555 posted: »

Both are well done but I think Louis' is better simply because the whole piano playing. Like am I the only one who thinks that song is actually really fucking good? lmao

• This

Who wants to join BDC? and please stop making new ship treads, cuz they are just stirring trouble if you start comparing. That`s why there are main ship treads, go there and post the question, get the biased answear and call it a day

• edited September 2018

Tbf Louis is better than Violet

All I said is vi's scene was better in everyway and that vi was better in everyway. Than a biased louis fan replied to that saying you're pr

• You're taking this way too seriously. Idc about you being a writer. I have no idea who you're talking about. I made a comment and you turned into this big deal and are acting like I just offended an entire nation.

In case you didn't know there are a lot of comments, it's quite easy to miss them. Also, again you don't need to say something, jeez is tha

• You're just radiating arrogance. Those types of comments is exactly why some people stray away from this forum. You're also having a go at me for defending a character when I'm very sure you've done the same. Considering I've seen you do the same.
    Also no, because people have replied and have been just as bothered to your previous replies. You're showing zero consideration to other people then try to victimise yourself when I address it.
    "I'm infamous because I don't like a character and I express that."
    No, it's because you bash a character while boosting another character up. Simply disliking a character is fine, multiple people have and have said reasons why. You just blantantly hate them.

Who cares what you want? Idk know you and I don't care about you. I'm not going to say imo every single time. I'm infamous because I don't l

• edited September 2018

You're all delusional. Gabentine is the only true ship!

• All I was saying is tone it down, you're the one who's been escalating the issue and being extremely defensive over one measley comment which didn't even ridicule anything.

You're taking this way too seriously. Idc about you being a writer. I have no idea who you're talking about. I made a comment and you turned into this big deal and are acting like I just offended an entire nation.

• That's your opinion. And I get that without you having to say imo or having to make it obvious that it is your opinion.

Tbf Louis is better than Violet

• Wasn't expecting that, yet still somehow not surprised. :D

• edited September 2018

The only ship ☝️ At least for Clem. I prefer me some javi x pudding tho

• edited September 2018

When have I been that way in this thread? You're bringing up past things and for what? How am I escalating anything? You're the one that's escalating. One comment and all of this nonsense happened. Why bring up past things just to start some petty nonsense in the present? I don't go on primarily louis threads talking bad about him. I can say some nice things about louis and have. Can you say anything nice about vi? And have you? I honestly don't see why anything started to begin with and I have no idea why it went this far.

All I was saying is tone it down, you're the one who's been escalating the issue and being extremely defensive over one measley comment which didn't even ridicule anything.

• Delete right now bucko.

• Its probably for the best to delete the post, its getting off track and it was poorly thought

• With the multiple replies then saying that this "rouge" biased louis fan. You could have just said that you liked violet and here's why, or why you didn't like Louis and here's why. But instead you just say that one character is much better than the other which yeah sure, is your opinion, but could honestly be phrased much better. Plus no matter how much you say it doesn't insult the Devs, it does, because they spent time making said character and undermining them like that isn't good
    I'm bringing it up so you can tone it down, there have been people expressing they want this thread to stay peaceful. Though to be fair that's a tall order considering the title.

When have I been that way in this thread? You're bringing up past things and for what? How am I escalating anything? You're the one that's e

• When r u guys going to kill each other? @NexusFire better than Graffio vs Metallica? Or is there still some potential that needs to be reached? ?

• edited September 2018

Okay fair enough with phrasing thing. And I'm sorry but I'm absolutely not going to budge on the me undermining the devs. We can keep going back and forth on this if you want though or we can just forget about it.
    Trust me I try to be as peaceful as possible. I'm someone that tries not curse and tries to censor myself.
    I'm no saint but I'm also no demon. If badly phrasing things was against the law I would be going to jail a lot.
    I'm not intricate with my words but I try my best to say something without trying to offend anyone. But what doesn't seem offensive to me might seem like that someone.
    Idk what I'm suppose to do about that. I think I'm going to sound aggressive and offensive no matter what I say at least to some people.

With the multiple replies then saying that this "rouge" biased louis fan. You could have just said that you liked violet and here's why, or

• When Clem said "Why wouldn't I come back if you're here" to Violet, my heart melted. Hands down, she's the best.

• Technically it’s ok, cos unlike the meme thread this one is likely gonna be sent back to the netherworld rather than cleaned up, less hassle for the mods and more entertainment for us in the end times. Win-win amirite? ?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Technically it’s ok, cos unlike the meme thread this one is likely gonna be sent back to the netherworld rather than cleaned up, less hassle for the mods and more entertainment for us in the end times. Win-win amirite? ?

• I'm glad you got what I mean by the phrasing thing, that's the main thing.
    I think I take more offense on the dev thing because I've had people preferring one character over the other on my stories and it was not a fun feeling. Considering that each character takes a lot of thought, especially with telltale characters considering their uniqueness.

Also nah I agree, forgive and forget as they do say. The thread was kind of diversing away from the topic at hand. Going in circles wouldn't do anything either.

Okay fair enough with phrasing thing. And I'm sorry but I'm absolutely not going to budge on the me undermining the devs. We can keep going

Sign in to comment in this discussion.