Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• In my defense, the rest of my comment was me complimenting the work he's done on TFS and how vital he is to the project.

"Oh I still don't like the guy, but ... " Please be respectful of personal boundaries towards staff. Expressing criticism of their w

• The episodes will be delayed :'(

• Homestly, that's good.

The episodes will be delayed

• So I wonder when the season pass is going to be back on sale after today's announcement

• Smh people forgetting about Gary Whitta, the legendary Story Consultant. Without him, I'm 90% sure TFS would be almost as bad as ANF. Not to say the writers are bad, but a Season 1 writer being on TFS' team makes the game a contender to S1.

• Imagine if the delay is for the extra polish...

The episodes will be delayed

• edited October 2018

I don't know about that. He wrote the worst episode of season 1, while the season leads for TFS were also the leads for Batman: The Enemy Within, which was also fantastic.

It's not like one guy saves a whole game. It's a collaborative afford. You know, as a team.

Like making a movie: a great script can turn into shit, if the director doesn't know what he's doing. A terrible script can be saved by a director, who knows what he's doing.

Ghetsis posted: »

Smh people forgetting about Gary Whitta, the legendary Story Consultant. Without him, I'm 90% sure TFS would be almost as bad as ANF. Not to say the writers are bad, but a Season 1 writer being on TFS' team makes the game a contender to S1.

• Honestly I think we shouldn’t give up on WAU2, or at least petition for Warner to do it alongside Batman...

• Bruh, you haven't even liked the game since S1 and that time you refused to treat your concussion when Gabe happened. This is the end game, I'm actually gonna miss you when it's done.

DabigRG posted: »

Feh. If anything, that should've convinced you to branch out and take a break from this.

• i think you too man we should contact them in some way

Honestly I think we shouldn’t give up on WAU2, or at least petition for Warner to do it alongside Batman...

• Bruh, you haven't even liked the game since S1

To be fair, I think I've liked things from all of the games, off the top of my head.

that time you refused to treat your concussion when Gabe happened.

Say what? :lol: :

This is the end game, I'm actually gonna miss you when it's done.

Whenever that actually is.

Bruh, you haven't even liked the game since S1 and that time you refused to treat your concussion when Gabe happened. This is the end game, I'm actually gonna miss you when it's done.

• :D I'm thinking that'll be sooner rather than later. Seriously though, I've genuinely enjoyed the conversations and many, many arguments we've had. Very few people I can say that about on the internet nowadays, you were all ways an interesting fella to talk to.

DabigRG posted: »

Bruh, you haven't even liked the game since S1 To be fair, I think I've liked things from all of the games, off the top of my head.

• Kinda hope not.
    Um, thanks!
    You were something of a familiar yourself.

I'm thinking that'll be sooner rather than later. Seriously though, I've genuinely enjoyed the conversations and many, many arguments we've

• I know everyone is on good news overload so forgive me for adding even more to the table ;)

The CEO of Skybound reached out to us moderators from the subreddit and he expressed a desire to host an AMA sometime this week. He wants to answer questions along with the team in regards to any questions the fans have as well as what we want to see from the remaining two episodes.

Stay tuned... we're working on getting the AMA going asap.

• edited October 2018

Ok, but can we also all agree to ask them to try and get the rights to make Wolf 2 as well because we are just greedy af haha?

I know everyone is on good news overload so forgive me for adding even more to the table The CEO of Skybound reached out to us moderator

• Feel free to ask lol. I'm going to ask him to include Kenny's hat, the chance to talk to AJ about our s2 endings, and if we can possibly get more Walking Dead games after Clem's story is done

Poogers555 posted: »

Ok, but can we also all agree to ask them to try and get the rights to make Wolf 2 as well because we are just greedy af haha?

• Free cookie to whoever asks this!

• Hope you have a lot of cookies because I expect everyone to ask this as it may be our last shot in having Wolf 2 saved.

Free cookie to whoever asks this!

• I'll make all the damn cookies in the world if it gets us Wolf 2.

Hope you have a lot of cookies because I expect everyone to ask this as it may be our last shot in having Wolf 2 saved.

• I hope Skybound knows where to place the optional collectables. Or at least saw the list of achievements. Although they did say they'll bring in most (if not all) of the staff.

• edited October 2018

Pardon my curiosity but what was he saying? Did it have something to with the final season, the episodes that were already released?

Deltino posted: »

I'm not sure how making questionable comments about Clem's... figure constitutes as the 'truth,' but okay

• edited October 2018

Expect the ones that did not work on the final season

matteso586 posted: »

I hope Skybound knows where to place the optional collectables. Or at least saw the list of achievements. Although they did say they'll bring in most (if not all) of the staff.

• Time to see if the Skybound CEO likes Ace Attorney.

• I really want to be there!! I have been to the Subreddit quite a few times although to be honest I have been avoiding it out of fear of being spoiled of the Ending or some major choices/ character deaths that I want to experience on my own on the day of release.

I know everyone is on good news overload so forgive me for adding even more to the table The CEO of Skybound reached out to us moderator

• There's no leaks for episodes 3 and 4 at the moment so you should be safe

I really want to be there!! I have been to the Subreddit quite a few times although to be honest I have been avoiding it out of fear of bein

• I know what I'm gonna ask about/for.

• Im sorry but how good is actually Skybound with making games. Do you think it will be exactly as originally made with previous episodes or different style?

• Much of the work has already been done, Skybound has only to build upon the foundations of what has already been done. Plus, they might get help form the original team. I wouldnt expect any drastical changes

Bruno113 posted: »

Im sorry but how good is actually Skybound with making games. Do you think it will be exactly as originally made with previous episodes or different style?

• They're hiring the original team to finish the season

Im sorry but how good is actually Skybound with making games. Do you think it will be exactly as originally made with previous episodes or different style?

• They're bringing back as many of the original developers as possible, so odds are it will likely be extremely close to the original vision.

• Skybound confirmed picking up TWD? Goes to play TFS because there is finally hope

• edited October 2018

My suicide is postponed lol. Thank you so much Skybound! I am forever in depth to you guys and will support all of your future endeavors.

WHATS FOR DINNER BOYS? ;)

• So would Skybound have the authority to change the scripts? Add an episode 5? Things like that?

• edited October 2018

Skybounds goal is to hire the original devs and have them finish what they started. So they probably won't change anything.

So would Skybound have the authority to change the scripts? Add an episode 5? Things like that?

• That's good. We will see episodes written by Telltale, originally.

Skybounds goal is to hire the original devs and have them finish what they started. So they probably won't change anything.

• Ok, but if they wanted to, they technically could?

• I mean, I guess they could, but I highly doubt they will. Doesn't make much sense seeing as the scripts are already written and that most of the voice acting is done.

Ok, but if they wanted to, they technically could?

• riiiight, how dare we get angry about the possibility of paying for an incomplete game...fuck us right?

gUyZ iTz cAnCELLeD gImME rEfUNd iM gOnNa SUE

• Since S4 will be finished, when can we expect to see the game on steam store (and other stores) again?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.