No More Hope For Season 2

After what happened in the last weekend, the hope for season 2 of Tales from the Borderlands is gone for good unless Gearbox will do something with characters from this game in Borderlands 3.

Goodbye Rhys, Fiona, Vaughn and Sasha.

Comments

• I suggest everyone that wants to see a sequel to Tales from the Borderlands, to like that tweet and show him that we want it. Telltale has also said in the past that the sequel to Tales lies in the hands of Gearbox.

All is not lost. https://twitter.com/GroovitronGuild/status/1043444126589571072 https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/1043548561156132864

• That's great but I have a feeling that the sequel is going to be like the original Borderlands games and I mean FPS.

I suggest everyone that wants to see a sequel to Tales from the Borderlands, to like that tweet and show him that we want it. Telltale has also said in the past that the sequel to Tales lies in the hands of Gearbox.

• Worthy complaints. I'm not really a fan of the Borderlands games either. But hopefully they can change it up, since they know it's a completely different game.

AronDracula posted: »

That's great but I have a feeling that the sequel is going to be like the original Borderlands games and I mean FPS.

• There was most likely never going to be a S2 regardless from Telltale. Plus the original TFBL team left last year meaning it wouldn't have the same quality as the first season did.

Some games are best if just left alone for good after one release.

• With the things now that are going on with Telltale,i don't really think there is going to be a sequel sooner or later.

• See unlike all the other TellTale titles, I had the most hope that this one would be made regardless of the studio closure seeing as Gearbox must have the rights to the property in some way...

• edited September 2018

Yeah...... I've just heard Gearbox wants to add a new character in Borderland 3 , and I think you can guest who they are!!!!!... Yeah it,s Rhys, Fiona and Scooter's son, Scoope!. Uhhhh.... Yeahh.... I think that was the good news I've got. Even though it's not TFtB S2 mmm..... I'm happy with that.
    So.....I think it's the end of telltale road. Well... I will miss you guys :)

• I know this thread kinda dead now, but like that Randy Pitchford tweet, if anything Season 2 has the highest chance of a sequel than any other Telltale games because Borderlands is based on a video game, and video game developers own Borderlands, and could make a sequel themselves. Only real issue is it would be different people making the game, and Gearbox's writing the past few years has become complete trash so...

• Even if Telltale didn't go out of business the likelyhood of a TFBL sequel was slim to none.

Factor that with the original TFBL team leaving telltale and now with Telltale closed, I'm not sure it Gearbox and 4K would be able to successfully replicate the writing and content of S1.

• I wouldn't put it past them to give it a try!

Chibikid posted: »

Even if Telltale didn't go out of business the likelyhood of a TFBL sequel was slim to none. Factor that with the original TFBL team leav

• They can try, but being successful not so sure.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I wouldn't put it past them to give it a try!

• If the do make another one I hope 2kGames will help again because they make the best ? real talk

Sign in to comment in this discussion.