Have you met some employees of any Game Companies before?

I have met a game moderator in Star Wars: The Old Republic before, On about 4 years ago.

She's cute and cheerful, But there's something a personal problem between me and her. (I will not tell anything about that - Anyway, I wish for her to keep up a good work and very well.)

So What's your story with some employees of any Game Companies that you have met before? (By the way, A customer service of the company doesn't count. Even if it's just technical support and short conversation about it)

Comments

• i know a 3d modeller from a games company im not sure which one as i havent asked her i talk to her on psn and hope to meet her oneday as i seem to have feelings for her (stupid i know)

• (Not a problem) B)

i know a 3d modeller from a games company im not sure which one as i havent asked her i talk to her on psn and hope to meet her oneday as i seem to have feelings for her (stupid i know)

• I think I speak for all of us when I say that I want to hear this personal problem of yours

• I met quite a few video game company staff members as a community moderator.

I was invited to a press preview of Minecraft: Story Mode at the Brooklyn borough of New York City and met the Telltale community managers at the time: @puzzlebox, @kenjisalk, and @JobJStauffer_TTG

I also volunteered to help run the Double Fine booth at PAX East in 2016 and met their community managers as well. Best of all, I got to meet Spaff, who I've known online since 1996. He also founded one of the sites on which I write freelance news and reviews, The International House of Mojo

While at PAX East, I also got to meet one of my favorite game designers of all time, Ron Gilbert, as well as his Maniac Mansion and Thimbleweed Park co-creator Gary Winnick. The latter is one of my favorite comic artist/writers. I own most of his comics, including the ones made before I was born, from the 1974 comic Venture #1 to the 2015 trade paperback Bad Dreams.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.