The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• For all of those who care, I just saw Venom, and while I excited total crap, I am shocked that I actually thought it was entertaining. It's not a good movie but any stretch, but Tom Hardy makes it enjoyable. But man, does it have its issues.

• edited October 2018

I'm 23 hours into Assassin's Creed: Odyssey and it doesn't feel like I've made a dent. I've only discovered less than a quarter of the giant ass map and I've only recently met the potential main antagonist of the game. This game is HUUUUUUGE.

The game's still fun though. But I don't think I like that the enemies level up with you rather than just having different regions having different levelled enemies.

• Never...drinking...again. Oh God I got way too fucking drunk last night.

• Eat some bacon :)

Never...drinking...again. Oh God I got way too fucking drunk last night.

• There's nothing on your computer more bone-chilling than listening to music and having it freeze, stutter, and give you a glitched out blue screen of death.

shudder

• Debating whether or not I should go out today to buy the new Spider-Man. Pretty sure I blew all of my money that I have on me on my PC and force fx lightsaber, the rest is stuck in the bank and I cba with THAT journey ?

• I know what you mean. I think I ruined bourbon for myself forever.

• edited October 2018

If anyone is interested I've finally worked out the kinks on the forum I made as a backup for this one. It's not perfect but you should be able to use it no problem now.

Here's the link:
    https://www.ex-ttcommunity.com/forum/

Just make an account and you'll be ready to go.

Keep in mind that it is still in its early stages. It's still using the basic design and I haven't changed the logo yet (if anyone's willing to make one that'd be neato). But other than that it should function like a normal forum, just maybe a tad more tedious.

• Though the coding for special fonts is a bit different, I'm excited that we get to use colors more freely :mrgreen: And rainbow font generators naturally support bbcode

Are you eventually going to implement an upvote/downvote system?

lupinb0y posted: »

If anyone is interested I've finally worked out the kinks on the forum I made as a backup for this one. It's not perfect but you should be a

• weekends are for partying ? its like the law or something

• ?+?=?????

• taco bell works good for hangovers too ? also idk if its just me but i can completely avoid a hangover by drinking energy drinks with the alcohol. never mix lean with alcohol tho because it creates deadly poison. hadnt been that sick since i tried chugging everclear ?

Eat some bacon

• i’m gonna slap the fuck out of the house keeping lady? I got like 6 mosquito bites

• shes the housekeeper not the exterminator ? unless you randomly hit your housekeeper to take out your anger. in which case, bad hipster!

Dex-Starr posted: »

i’m gonna slap the fuck out of the house keeping lady? I got like 6 mosquito bites

• I'd like to if I can figure it out.

Though the coding for special fonts is a bit different, I'm excited that we get to use colors more freely And rainbow font generators naturally support bbcode Are you eventually going to implement an upvote/downvote system?

• shes the housekeeper not the exterminator

Yeah well she just came to tidy up our hotel room after so many hours had passed.

while I was handling something.

sarahsenpai posted: »

shes the housekeeper not the exterminator ? unless you randomly hit your housekeeper to take out your anger. in which case, bad hipster!

• did she give you a hand?

shes the housekeeper not the exterminator Yeah well she just came to tidy up our hotel room after so many hours had passed. (Spoiler)

• Damn dude that sucks I feel bad now

shes the housekeeper not the exterminator Yeah well she just came to tidy up our hotel room after so many hours had passed. (Spoiler)

• I wish?

did she give you a hand?

• edited October 2018

Mah fecken harmless Gabe posts gets deleted but this shit doesn’t? ?

I feel like the mods discriminate against me a bit to much, and there should be a truce, if not war. We need a flag to rally behind, A, B or C, people?

The people can decide the flag. Cos, y’know, I run a democracy in my little kingdom, and don’t delete comments for no reason...Unless I disagree with them, if people speak against me and stuff. BUT everyone gets treated equally, gets the same pay, being $0 so yeah...basically communism. Join us, brother-sisters.

?+?=?????

• As soon as I was getting ready to....complete my “task” she knocked on the door and everyone was like “come on!”

Ghetsis posted: »

Damn dude that sucks I feel bad now

• @Zombiekiller3121

Ask and you shall receive. A spoiler tag system has been implemented. It's the icon with the eye on it. Leave your mouse over it to see the two different ways to spoiler tag.

• You and I are so alike we’re basically connected spiritually...

As soon as I was getting ready to....complete my “task” she knocked on the door and everyone was like “come on!”

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited October 2018

I used to be spiritually connected with someone else, but she turned out to be a total bitch?
    cough cough

Melton23 posted: »

You and I are so alike we’re basically connected spiritually...

• Oof. Totally knew it, I called it! Can I have a hug?

I used to be spiritually connected with someone else, but she turned out to be a total bitch? cough cough

edited October 2018

She and I used to be internet BFs until we discovered each other’s true nature....

Oof. Totally knew it, I called it! Can I have a hug?

• edited October 2018

You, my surprisingly black, yet still white, looking friend, are a loser. And that’s ok, because as am I.

She and I used to be internet BFs until we discovered each other’s true nature....

• Cool! :D Thank you

@Zombiekiller3121 Ask and you shall receive. A spoiler tag system has been implemented. It's the icon with the eye on it. Leave your mouse over it to see the two different ways to spoiler tag.

• yeh some mod deleted my screencap of that butt guy perving on me too. kinda odd because it was actually one of the tamer creep messages i got.
    i'm starting to think it might've been the mod messaging me ?

Mah fecken harmless Gabe posts gets deleted but this shit doesn’t? ? I feel like the mods discriminate against me a bit to much, and ther

• oo juicy drama. so what happened? did she insult your one true love max caulfield?

I used to be spiritually connected with someone else, but she turned out to be a total bitch? cough cough

• I joined. Thanks for setting it up :smile:

If anyone is interested I've finally worked out the kinks on the forum I made as a backup for this one. It's not perfect but you should be a

edited October 2018

Nothing THAT bad? Let’s just say she liked me but not those like me

oo juicy drama. so what happened? did she insult your one true love max caulfield?

• hey now that was a close one

• edited October 2018

Butt guy? Creep messages? ? low-key wish I got creep messages cos I’d have so much fun with them. You play PS4 or XB1? You know those bots that can message you for s “good time” and they’ll send you this website link that’ll take you to this fake cam girl site? I legit flirt with them and piss around with them.

yeh some mod deleted my screencap of that butt guy perving on me too. kinda odd because it was actually one of the tamer creep messages i got. i'm starting to think it might've been the mod messaging me ?

• o well you cant force it. i kinda feel ya. there's this girl im crushin on but she lives on the other side of LA like 50 miles away and i aint got a car so fuck that noise. she also already got a girlfriend and im kinda sorta seeing someone too but lets not be picky with minor details ?

Nothing THAT bad? Let’s just say she liked me but not those like me

• got that PhD in booty

Butt guy? Creep messages? ? low-key wish I got creep messages cos I’d have so much fun with them. You play PS4 or XB1? You know those bots t

• that scared me worse than any halloween movie ever.

bloop posted: »

hey now that was a close one

• Kids, take it from me:

Don't procrastinate. Don't do it.

Don't wait until the 11th hour to write your outline and then a 1/4th of the required word-amount of the essay and then send in that 1/4th of an essay a minute late, extremely ashamed of your work and of yourself as a person because you just don't know when to buckle down and get work out of the way early so you don't have to do it later.

It's emotionally draining, stressful, and really really unprofessional (if you're in Uni/College like me). Ask a friend to tell you to do your work. Like a lot. Or your parents (even if that's annoying because they do that all the time). And just... do your work. Early. Please.

"Fuck you", me. Sincerely, me.

• edited October 2018

There's currently a 50% off student discount on Domino's pizza here...

If I die I just want to tell you all I love you.

Except you.

Points into crowd.

I never liked you.

• edited October 2018

Another thing:

Stay on top of your class schedule. Look at it regularly.

I didn't turn in my midterm project today because a) I'm not done and b) I thought it was due next week.

Ffffffuuuuuuu what is happening to me :weary: :weary: :weary: :weary: ☹️

AChicken posted: »

Kids, take it from me: Don't procrastinate. Don't do it. Don't wait until the 11th hour to write your outline and then a 1/4th of the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.