Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 Discussion

Comments

• edited October 2018

Some of my favorite shots.

• Check out this photo with the fisheye lens effect.

Scource

• All I have to say is WoaaaaHHhhhhhh

Check out this photo with the fisheye lens effect. Scource

• edited October 2018

I'm having so much fun with this game so far. So far, I reached the part

where Miles Morales lost his father.

I just purchased the Charge Jump which is one of the things that made Spider-Man 2 a masterpiece. Also, I collected the all the backpacks, Peter's narration on his old things is amazing.

• Fecken hell, m8, spoilers, I was getting this game tomorrow ?

AronDracula posted: »

I'm having so much fun with this game so far. So far, I reached the part (Spoiler) I just purchased the Charge Jump which is one of th

• You could have easily just avoided this thread by not clicking it but ok.

Melton23 posted: »

Fecken hell, m8, spoilers, I was getting this game tomorrow ?

• edited October 2018

I wanted to see how the reception was inside of the forums before I made my final judgement, but ok

You could have easily just avoided this thread by not clicking it but ok.

• edited October 2018

Really enjoy taking photos in this game

Although I wish the comic frame (my fav one) changed depending on your skin. That would make my Noir one (first photo taken) look so much cooler.

But I guess I’ll accept the blatant amazing Spider-Man logo for now.

• edited October 2018

Shoot, we're getting an update for Spiderman tomorrow. NG+, Ultimate Difficulty, and new trophies for completing both modes. New dlc coming next week!

Nevermind on the update, it has been delayed. Hopefully it will be out by the end of the week.

• This is my new ringtone.

From 0:52 to 1:05

• edited October 2018

You'd be a bigger hit with the "spider women" if you used this as your ringtone instead:

From 0:46 to 0:53

This is my new ringtone. From 0:52 to 1:05

• Man, this was my jam as a kid.

You'd be a bigger hit with the "spider women" if you used this as your ringtone instead: From 0:46 to 0:53

• I just reached the rise of Sinister Six, I got very used to the gameplay and I'm having so much fun. Just collected all the Black Cat plushies and I got the Dark Suit. I also unlocked the animated suit which looks phenomenal.

• New update was added for New Game +, Ultimate difficulty and preparation for the new story DLC next week.

• That's just...spectacular. I'm surprised they released the NG+ now because I thought they delayed it.

New update was added for New Game +, Ultimate difficulty and preparation for the new story DLC next week.

• Not playing NG+ until all the DLC is out. Want to start NG+ with every DLC outfit available to me.

• Well I just bought the season pass so I'm covered for the next 2 months.
    Can't wait for Oct. 23!

• I bought it today. I'm playing it on the hardest mode. It's alright so far.

• Yuri x Peter anyone?

• Spectacular is actually not that bad once you get the controls down. Can't wait to try Ultimate

Dex-Starr posted: »

I bought it today. I'm playing it on the hardest mode. It's alright so far.

• edited October 2018

OH BOY THE UPDATE IS HERE!!

Edit: Dlc coming tuesday

• Gosh, you're so much faster in the opening sequence when you have all the upgrades. The Helicopter can't keep up :lol:

• I just basically caught a Die Hard reference.

• Finally, I finished the main story of the game and I feel so speechless...because this is, if not, one of the best Spider-Man stories ever made. Not only that, this game did a lot of things better than the SM movies and the previous games like:

• One of the main antagonists of the game is a villain that has never been adapted on the screen and that is Mr. Negative/Martin Li.
    • No re-telling story of Uncle Ben.
    • Aunt May's arc
    • Mary Jane Watson. She wasn't a damsel in the distress in this game like how she was in the Raimi trilogy.
    • Sinister Six. The only time we see the Spider-Man villains team up is The Animated Series from the 90's and Spectacular Spider-Man. This iconic supervillain team was never adapted on the big screen (It was supposed to happen, with The Amazing Spider-Man 3 but it was cancelled).
    • Stark Suit. Homecoming is a great movie, but it has a lot of things that distract me, especially Spidey's suit made by Tony Stark, the CGI felt a little bit outdated. The costume in the game, however, is more realistic.
    • Spider Gadgets. Never seen Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield use those, we've only seen Tom Holland use a Trip Mine (At the ferry).
    • No main role for any of the Avengers. I love the Avengers Tower landmark but I'm glad there were no avengers because this is a Spider-Man game. This is also one of the things I didn't like about Spider-Man Homecoming.
    • Miles Morales' origins.
    • Manhattan. New York City in other SM games like SM2, Ultimate and Web of Shadows were good but I think they could have done better. The city in this game feels more alive than a lot of open world superhero games, you can actually interact with the civilians.

I wish I could say more but I don't have enough time. This is my Game of the Year 2018, it's already one of my favorite games of all time and I cannot wait for the sequel.

10/10

• Helps that the voice actors are married in real life.

Yuri x Peter anyone?

• Fighting a sword demon on spectacular mode is like fighting jiren.

• Sword Demon... sounds about right. I going to face one of those in Ultimate mode, but I have all my upgrades from NG+. The first thing I'll try to do is use my jumping-off ability to make them stumble that I just figured out I could use, and follow up with an attack. And since I have all the gadgets, use them to my full advantage. Okay, you definitely have it worse off :lol: I think I used mostly perfectly-timed dodges to fight them before.

Fighting a sword demon on spectacular mode is like fighting jiren.

• Kingpin and Mary Jane are married as well (You know who).

AnimalBoy posted: »

Helps that the voice actors are married in real life.

• I just finished The Six Assemble cutscene. All I can say is: Oh my fucking god

• What is your wishlist of the suits that should be in the DLCs? The first part of the CTNS already revealed the suits and there are only 2 parts left which will be released in November and December. They definitely need to add:

• The Sam Raimi Suit (People have been asking for it for months)
    • Symbiote Suit (Venom or not, this is the most beloved Spider suit of all time, it deserves to be in the game)
    • Fantastic Four Costume
    • Spider Armor MK I
  • What about spider cop?

What is your wishlist of the suits that should be in the DLCs? The first part of the CTNS already revealed the suits and there are only 2 pa

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited October 2018

I like fighting them without webbing and using gadgets. It makes the fight more entertaining. Long as hell, but entertaining. and I always attack when they can see me.

Sword Demon... sounds about right. I going to face one of those in Ultimate mode, but I have all my upgrades from NG+. The first thing I'll

• You just read my mind, I was about to but my lazy brain said "meh".

Melton23 posted: »

What about spider cop?

• I completed the game 100% like it's fully done, now I'm ready for the DLC, however, stupid youtubers are already posting spoilers.

• edited October 2018

Considering New Game+ is used as a separate file, I can keep my current end-game 100% file for the DLC content, which is nice.

So, what I'd like to do next is challenge myself to complete the Spectacular difficulty doing the bare minimum... Hopefully. I'll only get the upgrades the story demands, and see if I can make it to the end.
    (Edit: now that I think of it, Act 3 is going to be a pain. Those armoured guys are the absolute worst part of this game.)

Then, for my 100% NG+ file, I'll turn it up to Ultimate difficulty. With all the gadgets and skills I've unlocked, I should be able to win that just fine. Or maybe not. It is the hardest difficulty, after all.

• Already finished it and it was ok at the best but really shocking at the end. Bye Felicia.

AChicken posted: »

The Heist is out. Finally.

• You know she isn't dead. At least I hope you know that.

Already finished it and it was ok at the best but really shocking at the end. Bye Felicia.

• Dude, that's the trophy that you get after finishing the story. Insomniac knew it would hilarious to use that meme in the game. Yes, I know she isn't dead, considering that Peter said they haven't found her body.

AnimalBoy posted: »

(Spoiler)

• About the Black Cat.

Her screen time is limited to a 2 hour DLC and yet she still makes sure to tell Spider-Man she loves him. Mary Jane's a main character, is in the main game, is the main love interest and is featured in the DLC and I don't think she's said those three words the whole time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.