Your biggest WTF moments in videogames?

edited October 2018 in General Chat

What were your biggest wtf moments in your videogaming history? Some scenes or some videos that you will never forget or something that really impressed or surprised you.

Mine, just to list a few, are:

Honorable mention, this whole trailer:

Tagged:

Comments

• I mean, Lee holding back Lilly and then Kenny smashing the salt rock over Larry's fucking skull leaving him a bloody decapitated mess in her arms was something that shocked me the 1st time it happened. It was like holy fuck lol.

When you hook up car batteries to the guys tits and rip out his teeth in GTA 5. When Trevor from GTA V is smashing the chick while watching the news lol, when Trevor eats humans, when trevor made the guy strip in the L.A river, when Trevor killed that guy by stomping him out. Basically everything Trevor from GTA V has ever done was a wtf moment.

• edited October 2018

Ye Trevor was quite a character.

ZombieKenny posted: »

I mean, Lee holding back Lilly and then Kenny smashing the salt rock over Larry's fucking skull leaving him a bloody decapitated mess in her

• Halo 5’s garbage ass campaign

• Walking out of the vault for the first time in Fallout 3 is one of my all time favorite gaming moments. Not quite sure that it qualifies as a WTF moment, but it was pretty amazing.

• ANF when you find the weird secret zombie in "From The Gallows".

• edited October 2018

Ava's second death. That was actually a "wtf just happened" moment for me.

• "Javi, I'm on my period"
    Spits DrinK
    "Say what!?"

• edited October 2018

Was playing this game (can't remember) and I threw a grenade or something. Massive explosion, then my screen went blank. I was like WOW, this is the best effects ever, this game deserves a 11! So I sat there, waiting for the dust to settle, a minute has passed, and it's still blank. Great my game has crashed.

• Kenny’s return in S2, TWD S2’s endings in general, TWAU’s cliff hanger ending, Ethan’s death in GOT, and tons of moments from TWD S1 were definitely WTF moments for me. Outside of Telltale’s games I’d have to say The Final Station’s original and dlc ending (That game is a hidden gem), basically the entirety of Hellblade senua’s sacrifice, and (a recent one) BO4’s BOTD Easter egg ending.

• Lee holding back Lilly and then Kenny smashing the salt rock over Larry's fucking skull

I remember once while replaying it a while back, when I was compressing Larry's chest I had completely forgotten about the salt lick for a moment because I realised Larry's mouth was moving. I just moved my face closer to the screen to get a better look when the salt lick dropped. Scared the crap out of me.

ZombieKenny posted: »

I mean, Lee holding back Lilly and then Kenny smashing the salt rock over Larry's fucking skull leaving him a bloody decapitated mess in her

• Similar thing happened here.

lupinb0y posted: »

Lee holding back Lilly and then Kenny smashing the salt rock over Larry's fucking skull I remember once while replaying it a while b

• I'd have to say the twist in BioShock and the ending of BioShock Infinite.

If you've played the games, you know what I'm talking about. Not sure if the twist in BioShock 1 counts, because it wasnt so much "WTFFFF" as it was "oooOOOOOOOOooohhh".

Also the killer's reveal in Until Dawn (ugh, I loved that so much), and much of the last few hours of Resident Evil 7.

• edited October 2018

I thought that it was pretty obvious who the killer in Until Dawn was

Acheive250 posted: »

I'd have to say the twist in BioShock and the ending of BioShock Infinite. If you've played the games, you know what I'm talking about. N

• edited October 2018

Well, he had already died for me so I kind of ruled him out. But hey.

Their motives were really interesting, finding it out was really fun, and it

Made the therapy sessions so much more interesting.

I thought that it was pretty obvious who the killer in Until Dawn was

Sign in to comment in this discussion.