[Poogers Video] The Death of Telltale Games

2»

Comments

• tfw poogs mentions you...
    I love you.

• Hey, don't worry about it. You did great, I mean, I'm the only one here who has a Polish word as a nickname, how could you know how to pronounce it :P

You're welcome Poogs :)

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw I fuck up a name that really isnt that hard to say Thanks for the kind words fam means a lot

• First of all, I feel so honoured that you mentioned me. It means a lot.

That is the most epic thing to come out of this forum. Like, its entire history. I cherished every moment of the video and I want to thank you for what you've done. One day, when I get sad and remember everything, I'll just turn it on. I'll never forget these forums and what they made me feel.

Thanks again, Poogs. See you in Discord, hopefully <3

• Finally got around to watching it! Good stuff. I'm sorry, but why does Bruner always smile the same way and why does it look slightly creepy? I'm satisfied with the ending, but I thought since you said 'the beyond' or something I thought Telltale's logo would be attached to a spaceship that would be blasting off, with all the Telltale characters pointing and looking at it. But this is great too.

Also, Gaheetus. Ghetsis: Get - Sis. You've been butchering too many names

Anyway, thank you for your hard work and effort.

• Speaking of all this name stuff. I'm really suprised you pronounced my username right.

Most people who see it pronounce it as suh-tarl for some reason and some even 'tarl.
    It's gotten to the point where people just started taking out the t and calling me Carl.

• tfw got one name right

Speaking of all this name stuff. I'm really suprised you pronounced my username right. Most people who see it pronounce it as suh-tarl fo

• edited September 2018

Well done @Poogers555 beautiful video

• I finally got time to watch, well done! Also thanks for making the smaller goodbye-only video. I'm planning to watch that one again when the forums finally go dark for good.

• Oh man that gave me chills :')

Need to replay Tales From The Borderlands! Can you believe it's the only TT game that I only played through ONCE?!

Also here is the final clip of the video, a small compilation to say goodbye to Telltale, for those who dont want to watch the whole video.

• This is amazing video!
    Awesome job!
    I'm gonna miss you all :'(
    Thanks, buddy!

• Batman The Enemy within did not sell better the MCSM S2.

• ᵖᵉᵗᵉ ʰᵒʷᶫᵉʸ ˢᵃᶦᵈ ᶦᵗ ᵒᶰ ᵗʷᶦᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵉ ᵈᵉᶫᵉᵗᵉᵈ ʰᶦˢ ᵗʷᶦᵗᵗᵉʳ ᶰᵒʷ ˢᵒ ᴵ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵉˣᵃᶜᵗᶫʸ ˢʰᵒʷ ᶦᵗ ᵃᶰʸᵐᵒʳᵉ ʳᶦᵖ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᶦᶰᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ˢᵉᶫᶫᶦᶰᵍ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵍᵒᵗᵍ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵃᵗᵐᵃᶰ ᶦˢᶰᵗ ᵃᶜᶜᵘʳᵃᵗᵉ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ʳᵘᵐᵒʳ

Batman The Enemy within did not sell better the MCSM S2.

• The hole reason they even did MCSM S2 was because of the promising sales numbers.The Enemy within is my favorit Telltale games ever but honestly If Batman sold more then MCSM S2, Telltale would not have financial problems now would they?

ᵖᵉᵗᵉ ʰᵒʷᶫᵉʸ ˢᵃᶦᵈ ᶦᵗ ᵒᶰ ᵗʷᶦᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵉ ᵈᵉᶫᵉᵗᵉᵈ ʰᶦˢ ᵗʷᶦᵗᵗᵉʳ ᶰᵒʷ ˢᵒ ᴵ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵉˣᵃᶜᵗᶫʸ ˢʰᵒʷ ᶦᵗ ᵃᶰʸᵐᵒʳᵉ ʳᶦᵖ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᶦᶰᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ˢᵉᶫᶫᶦᶰᵍ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵍᵒᵗᵍ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵃᵗᵐᵃᶰ ᶦˢᶰᵗ ᵃᶜᶜᵘʳᵃᵗᵉ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ʳᵘᵐᵒʳ

• edited October 2018

Just because it sold better doesnt mean it sold well, overall both games sold pretty bad, just that Batman 2 did better.

The hole reason they even did MCSM S2 was because of the promising sales numbers.The Enemy within is my favorit Telltale games ever but honestly If Batman sold more then MCSM S2, Telltale would not have financial problems now would they?

• edited October 2018

ᵖᵉᵗᵉ ʰᵒʷᶫᵉʸ ˢᵃᶦᵈ ᶦᵗ ᵒᶰ ᵗʷᶦᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵉ ᵈᵉᶫᵉᵗᵉᵈ ʰᶦˢ ᵗʷᶦᵗᵗᵉʳ ᶰᵒʷ ˢᵒ ᴵ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵉˣᵃᶜᵗᶫʸ ˢʰᵒʷ ᶦᵗ ᵃᶰʸᵐᵒʳᵉ ʳᶦᵖ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᶦᶰᵉᶜʳᵃᶠᵗ ˢᵉᶫᶫᶦᶰᵍ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵍᵒᵗᵍ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵃᵗᵐᵃᶰ ᶦˢᶰᵗ ᵃᶜᶜᵘʳᵃᵗᵉ ᶦᵗ ʷᵃˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ʳᵘᵐᵒʳ

• https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/09/22/telltale-closure-the-walking-dead-minecraft-batman/

Read this and tell me that Batman sold better then MCSM. Again I love the game to death but Batman sold poorly and MCSM S2 diden't sell enough to save the company as it did 2015 (or 2016?).

Just because it sold better doesnt mean it sold well, overall both games sold pretty bad, just that Batman 2 did better.

• Again, that was the rumor that isnt actually real/proven real. Its just some guy on twitter claiming he has a source. Like I said, Howley stated that Batman S2 was their best selling game of 2017/2018 on twitter but his twitter is gone and I dont have a screen grab of it to show you.

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/09/22/telltale-closure-the-walking-dead-minecraft-batman/ Read this and tell me that Batman sold better

• edited November 2018

Okey if Howley did tweet so I believe you. I don't see a reason why you would lie. Tho I must say its very weird if its true. I mean season 1 of MCSM was selling in crazy numbers and the game it self (while being good) had loads of problems. Season 2 improved everything. Choices,Textures,Animation.lightning,Music,Gameplay jada jada jada.

Again, that was the rumor that isnt actually real/proven real. Its just some guy on twitter claiming he has a source. Like I said, Howley st

Sign in to comment in this discussion.