The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Merry Halloween and a happy new year!

• Are you gonna be celebrating the New Year's Eve Spooktacular too? :)

Johro posted: »

Merry Halloween and a happy new year!

• So I've been on door-duty for the past hour and a half, giving out candy to kids.
    Strange thing: I haven't seen a Fortnite costume yet tonight. Not that it matters that I see one or not, but, I expected to, what with how popular and hyped up it's gotten for this Halloween.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2018

That’s odd, I heard Thanos from Fortnite was all the rage. They even gave him a special cameo in the latest Marvel movie! :scream:

AChicken posted: »

So I've been on door-duty for the past hour and a half, giving out candy to kids. Strange thing: I haven't seen a Fortnite costume yet toni

• edited October 2018

Oh, that's just the half of it, Blind!

Marvel struck a deal to include him in the upcoming Avengers 4!!

That’s odd, I heard Thanos from Fortnite was all the rage. They even gave him a special cameo in the latest Marvel movie!

• Happy Halloween everybody.

• Always wanted to try everclear straight. Don't know if this is the dumbest idea I've ever had; guess I'll have to find out. Don't think you can buy anything stronger than everclear.

• More people definitely need to see this ?.

• Nuts mu nuts

• I started downloading the fallout 76 beta a few days ago and its STILL downloading my internet sucks plus being time limited dosnt help either

• And then, when it finally finishes and you’re ready to jump right into it, it deletes itself.

I started downloading the fallout 76 beta a few days ago and its STILL downloading my internet sucks plus being time limited dosnt help either

• edited November 2018

It's the first day of November and a big flock of Turkeys just rolled through my yard. This month is starting out great.

• My university is hosting a lecture organized by the Center for Religious Liberty at our law school, and the speaker is Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito. By some lucky chance, I was able to secure a spot to attend.

• I just submitted my final assignment for my degree. I did it.

I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• I FEEEEL YOUUUUUUU

lupinb0y posted: »

I just submitted my final assignment for my degree. I did it. I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• edited November 2018

I STILL HAVE ANOTHER SEMESTER TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just submitted my final assignment for my degree. I did it. I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• AS A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

• Proceeds to fail assignment. Must retry course.

• Bird.

AS A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

• edited November 2018

AND THIS BIRD YOU CANNOT CHAAAAAAAAAAANGE

AS A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

• DON'T YOU PUT THIS EVIL ON ME.

AChicken posted: »

Proceeds to fail assignment. Must retry course.

• Decided to try and make homemade oreos. I'll report back on whether or not it's a failure.

• First batch were dry as fuck but were good with a lot of icing. Second batch was much better.

• I Remember growing up with airsoft guns. Mom regretted ever buying them for us ?.

• I’ve just been given a needless amount of resubmitted assignments due for next Friday, it isn’t even funny at this rate.

• edited November 2018

Telltale announced the closure of the studio in September 21st, laying off all of its staff, cancelling The Wolf Among Us Season 2 and the Stranger Things project due to some deals with AMC (I can't remember the whole reason). 25 Employees remained at the studio, working on a Minecraft Story Mode Netflix thing which will be released this month. Suddenly, they have been laid off as well just 2 or 3 weeks later. However, the CEO of Telltale found a way for The Walking Dead The Final Season to be finished before completely shutting down, making a deal with Skybound Games to rehire the original team and let them finish Episode 3 and 4 of TFS. The Game Script is going to be the same, they'll only be changes due to fan feedback.

It's so sad they announced TWAU Season 2 just last year only to be cancelled this year, leaving the fans fully depressed.

• I finally earned the platinum from God of War. It's really funny how I bought the best PS4 exclusives of 2018 and just completed them 100% before this year even ended,

• So, Nintendo gives you a 30% off coupon for your birthday month. Cool.

You can only use it on 17 of their select full-priced 50$ 3DS and Wii-U games.
    No, dammit! I want to use it on an obscure 30$ game!

• boi

yes please <3

• edited November 2018

Ooo, if you haven't found this out yet: there are a number of special weapons secretly hidden throughout the world and you have to perform special (or super special) tasks to get them. The EXPCalibur (0:24) and Korek Machete (1:09) are must haves.

How're you finding the game so far? Fun? Boring? Cool? Creepy?

Just started playing Dying Light, looking about an hour or so in and like it so far, seems to be a sort of zombie version of Fallout, but with less freedom. For any of you who have played it, any advice, no spoilers please.

• I’m thinking about changing my major, but I am absolutely terrified. The shift between majors is such a huge jump. I am currently majoring in Biology, but thinking about switching to English. This has to be one of my biggest decisions in my life thus far.

• You can make a lot more money with a Biology degree than with an English degree, but extra money doesn't help if you'll be miserable. What would make you happier?

I’m thinking about changing my major, but I am absolutely terrified. The shift between majors is such a huge jump. I am currently majoring i

• I like Biology, but I don’t love it and not really that passionate about it. English on the other hand...

WarpSpeed posted: »

You can make a lot more money with a Biology degree than with an English degree, but extra money doesn't help if you'll be miserable. What would make you happier?

• Do what you love and never work a day in your life; College is a complicated decision in its self. I've known friends who changed their minds like 3 or 4 times, and it cost them dearly. In my opinion it's best to do what you love; just make sure that's what you're happy doing.

I like Biology, but I don’t love it and not really that passionate about it. English on the other hand...

• If anyone is interested, Destiny 2 is now free to download and keep forever until the 18th!

• Oh Ben, why have you stooped so low.

• I didn't know who Ben was till pewdiepie introduced me to him. It probably gave him some more attention. (But at what cost)

Oh Ben, why have you stooped so low.

• Yeah, this serious business isn’t working for me. Here’s a video of a guy smashing his head to the wii theme

• If you have it in you, you could also double-major, or major in one and minor in the other. With one field in science and the other in liberal arts, they're good candidates for that. For my undergrad, I majored in Math/Computer Science and minored in Psychology. I've never used anything from Psychology in my entire career, but it was fun taking advanced classes in it.

I like Biology, but I don’t love it and not really that passionate about it. English on the other hand...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.