Do you think the protagonist of season 2 is ________

Do you think the protagonist of season 2 is snowwhite because of the new game cover

Comments

• It probably and hopefully means it takes place in the Winter seeing that was a popular idea going around by fans.

• I don't know maybe

Poogers555 posted: »

It probably and hopefully means it takes place in the Winter seeing that was a popular idea going around by fans.

• edited August 2018

You might be right. I'd rather play as Bigby again, though. Snow seems too independent to be a protagonist.

• edited September 2018

Like red flowers and ribbons as the symbols of girls in Season One game cover. I think that snowflakes just means the Snow White is a very important role in The Wolf Among Us Season Two. Does not mean that play as Snow White in Season 2, maybe.

And not only Snow White relates with snowflakes, why didn't you think the protagonist of season two is Snow Queen ? :*

• It obviously means that Mr Toad is the protagonist...

• The villain is Santa Claus

• That was my theory on why they had to push the series to 2019, to avoid beating up Santa on Christmas.

The villain is Santa Claus

• It wouldn't actually be the first time Santa Claus was the villain in a Telltale Game.

WarpSpeed posted: »

That was my theory on why they had to push the series to 2019, to avoid beating up Santa on Christmas.

• I think it actually has to do with North Wind (Bigby's father). But it could also just be aesthetics :)

• I don't think it means Snow will be the main protagonist but it absolutely is a symbol for something. I am really thinking either the game will take place in winter or have something to with characters we might not have seen yet.

• That would indicate it, yeah, but it would be weird to not play as bigby when “wolf” is in the title, no?

• It'd be cool if they had a dual protagonist dynamic similar to tales from the borderlands following 2 separate paths that intertwine.

• I hope it isn't, personally. I like Snow, as a character, but I don't think I could stand playing the whole game as her. Personally, I would love to see Bigby return, or see Telltale's own creation, Jack, or Bigby's Father. Any of those, and a veriety of other characters, could really be cool.

• Actually, that would be really awesome, I'm not gunna lie. I kind of want that, now.

Chibikid posted: »

It'd be cool if they had a dual protagonist dynamic similar to tales from the borderlands following 2 separate paths that intertwine.

• Well nevermind it got cancelled

• Santa Claus is a key character in the Fables comics believe it or not

The villain is Santa Claus

• I hope not because she wants to be a non-violent person(i could tell because when she wanted The Crooked man alive she said it can be like Tweedledum because i killed him)Though i hope we get to play as North Wind (Bigbys mother) Because she matches the game cover to me (in my opinion) p.s its alright if you disagree with me

• (SPOILERS)

Bigby's Mother died when he was a young pup.

I hope not because she wants to be a non-violent person(i could tell because when she wanted The Crooked man alive she said it can be like T

• Oh yes i forgot, Maybe it could be before she died idk about the comics

HazzatheMan posted: »

(SPOILERS) Bigby's Mother died when he was a young pup.

• It's funny--I considered how a game would be if you played as Snow a few odd times.

• edited November 2018

the protagonist of season 2 is ________

The title is good spot on on who the character of s2 will be ;)

• edited November 2018

I doubt it tbh seeing as Bigby's birth is one of the earliest events of the Fables comics, if not the very beginning of the "timeline" so to speak seeing as Bigby is one of the oldest Fables alive.

Also, the North Wind is Bigby's Father and he has an entire story arc in the Fables comics. Bigby's Mother was called Winter...

Oh yes i forgot, Maybe it could be before she died idk about the comics

• Also, the North Wind is Bigby's Father and he has an entire story arc in the Fables comics. Bigby's Mother was called Winter...

...Really?

I doubt it tbh seeing as Bigby's birth is one of the earliest events of the Fables comics, if not the very beginning of the "timeline" so to

• ...Which part? :/

DabigRG posted: »

Also, the North Wind is Bigby's Father and he has an entire story arc in the Fables comics. Bigby's Mother was called Winter... ...Really?

• "North Wind" and "Winter?"

...Which part?

• it’s still gonna be bigby but i think snow will be involved more and hopefully they will focus on their romance more than the last one it would also be cool to see what colin looks like glamoured

Sign in to comment in this discussion.