The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Last week, I lost my save file from Bloodborne due to an issue after re-installing my game on PS4, it somehow didn't want to get attached to my game and I had to delete it because it did nothing but make me listen to my console screaming like a jet engine. That was probably one of the worst days of my life, considering how much progress I made through that game. However, when I played the game for the first time, I made some mistakes and couldn't have fixed them in NG+. Playing it again as a newcomer is fresh and I get to make a better build for my character than last time.

I died less in my new playthrough but this game still kicked me in the face, one that is still the most frustrating is definitely Orphan of Kos.

• If you look like Violet, are 18, and are straight, pm me??

• Violet... Who?

Dex-Starr posted: »

If you look like Violet, are 18, and are straight, pm me??

• TFS Violet

AChicken posted: »

Violet... Who?

• I must be dreaming, somebody stab me

• she look like ellen degeneres

If you look like Violet, are 18, and are straight, pm me??

• Daredevil got cancelled...

• Welp. Daredevil has been cancelled by Netflix. Good night sweet blind prince. Hopefully you will have life with Disney's streaming service.

Jessica Jones and Punisher will almost certainly follow once their newest seasons are out.

• edited November 2018

Occasionally I check other discussions besides TWD, except Minecraft, and it feels like I’m traveling down an abyss every time I go there, it’s so empty. I wish that the community was more lively in those other games.

• What? Not even a little

sarahsenpai posted: »

she look like ellen degeneres

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited November 2018

dp.

• The new Broly movie looks really good. I like how it's animated in a more traditional style like DBZ. Also, Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta? Yep, he's going to beat Broly.

I must be dreaming, somebody stab me

• This movie’s going to be bigger than Battle of The Gods and Resurrection of F combined. And Gogeta’s blue just looks amzing, aura and everything. Also, I wonder how Kale would hold against Broly/Gogeta

The new Broly movie looks really good. I like how it's animated in a more traditional style like DBZ. Also, Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta? Yep, he's going to beat Broly.

• edited November 2018

A girl wearing red rang my room telling me about some sort of inspection for my room (she specifically said my room number). I can see a live feed of whoever calls up my room. I said that I wasn't informed of any inspection and asked her what it was about. She again tells me it's an inspection and says she could show me the message. I told her to wait in the lobby for a bit and she says okay.

So I go down because it's a public area to see what this is all about.

She has two other people with her. Another girl and one big looking guy. All young looking and wearing casual clothes. They were white but definitely not Australian (their accents gave it away). Inspectors my ass. So I just stood by pretending to look at my phone and eavesdropped on their conversation. I could hear the girl in red telling her friends what she told me and laughing a bit as well. They then followed someone into a lift and went up.

I waited a moment before taking another lift to my floor to make sure that they didn't somehow get there (you can't get to my floor without a key). Luckily they weren't. So I went back down and called out to a manager and told him about it. He didn't know about any sort of inspection and thanked me for reporting it.

So that's how I avoided getting robbed/murdered in my own apartment.

• i can't be the only one who notices the resemblance

What? Not even a little

• sounds like the beginning of a liam neeson movie.

lupinb0y posted: »

A girl wearing red rang my room telling me about some sort of inspection for my room (she specifically said my room number). I can see a liv

• This is why tou should always have a gun/knife on you. I feellike that would jinx you though.

A girl wearing red rang my room telling me about some sort of inspection for my room (she specifically said my room number). I can see a liv

• edited November 2018

The guy's in Australia, be reasonable here.

I'm sure he's got a Didgeridoo on hand if need be.

This is why tou should always have a gun/knife on you. I feellike that would jinx you though.

• The guy’s in australia, be reasonable here.

You’re right. Just pick up one of the millions of creatures on the continent that are trying to kill you, and keep it on you at all times?

AChicken posted: »

The guy's in Australia, be reasonable here. I'm sure he's got a Didgeridoo on hand if need be.

• I love this

• edited November 2018

TFS Violet

Dat numbnail

I love this

Is that seriously a uterus on that dress?

I must be dreaming, somebody stab me

• Holy fuck...

• Or gangbanged, from the setup.

• Every EA forum ever is more lively than this place, none of it is negative, and that’s saying something. What happened to all of the game threads and stuff?

• Her power level....it's over 9,000!!!

• Bethesda is completely shitting the bed at every turn in their handling of Fallout 76, it's actually kind of funny. Everything in regards to this is turning into a PR nightmare for them, and they just keep making bad decision after bad decision.

• I don’t know how long the forums will last, but I just want to say again that it was really great meeting and talking to everyone in the Telltale community these past two months that I’ve been here. I kept thinking to myself that I should’ve joined it a few years back, but that’s the past now, I need to forget it and move on. I’m glad that I was able to experience the forums rather than doing nothing.

Again, thank you for being an awesome community everyone, you guys are the best. :)

• Yeah :D This Ms. Frizzle is waaay cooler

DabigRG posted: »

TFS Violet Dat numbnail I love this Is that seriously a uterus on that dress?

• He's a new kind of human :D :D :D :D :D

• Fallout 76 is basically Metal Gear Survive of the Fallout franchise. But at least it's so bad it's good.

Bethesda is completely shitting the bed at every turn in their handling of Fallout 76, it's actually kind of funny. Everything in regards to this is turning into a PR nightmare for them, and they just keep making bad decision after bad decision.

• First time playing Dark Souls 3 and I already killed the first boss with zero deaths and zero scratches.

• I’m still looking forward to it. You have no idea how excited I get when I run across a game glitch ?

Bethesda is completely shitting the bed at every turn in their handling of Fallout 76, it's actually kind of funny. Everything in regards to this is turning into a PR nightmare for them, and they just keep making bad decision after bad decision.

• To Bethesda, they're features.

Melton23 posted: »

I’m still looking forward to it. You have no idea how excited I get when I run across a game glitch ?

• edited December 2018

Detective Pikachu is going to be PG13 therefore the F word can technically be used once.

I hereby start my petition for the people behind the movie to let Pikachu say "Fuck"!

• Was living my life normally going to college for my management class when I suddenly come across a group of strangers that remembered my face AND my name since like....I donow grade 1? It's been a long 15 years since I saw them last and yet they brag about what we used to do and laugh about it...."And I'm just like giving them the impression that I remembered em but ask em their names"....and I still didnt fucking remembered who the fuck they were and what the fuck did I do with them when I was 5 ?? do I have any fucking memory at all or is this a complete cluster fuck of guesses and shit memories I don't know....hell while I finished writing this I forgot why I just typed this shit here......

• I swear a ? went inside of me the other day

• ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU

• I was really hoping that the PlayStation Classic would turn out better, but the selection of games + all of the performance issues (why the fuck did they use the PAL versions?) and the price just killed it for me.

• No Silent Hill, no Spider-Man (Neversoft), no Pro Skater 2, no Castlevenia Symphoty of the Night etc. They included so many games no one cares about. It would be worth it only if you never played Metal Gear Solid or Final Fantasy 7. Fuck Sony.

MichaelBP posted: »

I was really hoping that the PlayStation Classic would turn out better, but the selection of games + all of the performance issues (why the fuck did they use the PAL versions?) and the price just killed it for me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.