Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 Discussion

Comments

• Much like with Black Cat, I've experienced several bugs that are hindering my ability to play the game. Character dialogue not playing, even though the subtitles indicate they're talking, some lagging issues, loading screens where the scene starts playing out before it's done, being unable to complete a mission despite the fact that I've done everything and the game just won't let me, taking damage when nothing was hitting me. I'll say it wasn't as bad as Black Cat's problems, but still, this is ridiculous. I experienced no problems in the original game, but the DLC's have way too many.

AronDracula posted: »

What?

• edited November 2018

Other the the dialogue issues, I never encountered any of these problems.

PS: I'm playing it on the original PS4.

Much like with Black Cat, I've experienced several bugs that are hindering my ability to play the game. Character dialogue not playing, even

• Same here, but it's still really buggy.

Other the the dialogue issues, I never encountered any of these problems. PS: I'm playing it on the original PS4.

• I finished Turf Wars. I'd say it was better than Heist DLC because the enemies were more challenging, the suits were definitely top notch, I liked Yuri's character development (This might hint that she will become Wrath in the sequel) and the Hammerhead boss fight was enjoyable. The only problems I had with it was the length (It felt shorter than the previous chapter) and Hammerhead could have had a little more screentime.

• Oh I misread your comment thought you were against DLC for this game.

AChicken posted: »

I don't...really understand what you're getting at here. Should a big budget superhero game not be allowed to have extra content?

• Honestly I felt more invested in the Heist DLC due to Black Cat. Nothing against Yuri but she's kinda meh in comparison, hopefully Silver Sable returns in the next DLC due to Hammerhead stealing all her sable tech.

I finished Turf Wars. I'd say it was better than Heist DLC because the enemies were more challenging, the suits were definitely top notch,

• more invested in the Heist DLC due to Black Cat. Nothing against Yuri but she's kinda meh in comparison

That's because this DLC is considerably less THICC than the last one...

Honestly I felt more invested in the Heist DLC due to Black Cat. Nothing against Yuri but she's kinda meh in comparison, hopefully Silver Sable returns in the next DLC due to Hammerhead stealing all her sable tech.

• Just The Facts - Turf Wars.

Man, that Mangaverse suit looks so good.

I honestly forgot that the DLC came out yesterday. Coolcoolcool!

• Oh she will. No wonder the title is called "Silver Lining". I think she will take revenge.

Honestly I felt more invested in the Heist DLC due to Black Cat. Nothing against Yuri but she's kinda meh in comparison, hopefully Silver Sable returns in the next DLC due to Hammerhead stealing all her sable tech.

• Spider Armor MK1 is by far my favorite suit in the game. I remember watching one episode from Spider-Man The Animated Series where Peter meets the other Spider-Men.

• I think we can all agree on one thing, Screwball is the fucking worst.

• Yeah, I never seen any marvel characters more annoying than that bitch. Now I see why she wasn't in a Spider-Man movie or game before. I hope Insomniac lets her rot behind bars for the rest of this franchise.

I think we can all agree on one thing, Screwball is the fucking worst.

I think we can all agree on one thing, Screwball is the fucking worst.

• Screwball is worse than Logan Paul

• I'm struggling to get past any of the side content such as Screwball's combat challenges and Hammerhead's bases. The main game is fine, but i keep get overwhelmed by swarms of goons and dying during any of the side quests.

• edited November 2018

Try switching out some of your suit powers to help stun/disable surrounding goons? Of course, I haven't played this Dlc yet so I don't know what extra obstacles you have during the fights. At that point of difficulty with multiple dudes, I would go with something cheap. Use the suspension matrix gadgets mixed with aerial combos and use suit mods that maximize gadget regeneration and air combat perks.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I'm struggling to get past any of the side content such as Screwball's combat challenges and Hammerhead's bases. The main game is fine, but i keep get overwhelmed by swarms of goons and dying during any of the side quests.

• edited November 2018

Edit

• Uh, wasn't there a version of the game that included it's City that Never Sleeps dlc, set to be launched in 3 parts during the subsequent months following it's release? The first of which followed up Black Cats side missions a month afterwards? I don't particularly mind a game setting up future content down the line, but not a fan of a full priced game dropping a new campaign so soon after it's released. They clearly had more they wanted to explore, so make post game story content that's referenced in the game paid content each month after release? I'm good.

@AronDracula that's generally more in reference to all of this goty talk. I didn't mind Spiderman rehashing Arkham in do many ways, I enjoyed it all the same. But this roadmap is just a moneygrab. Like a certain other game that assumed we'd shell out money because we enjoyed what was.

prerelease dlc uhhhh this is post-release. it's valid.

• This is a fairly new channel, (you've probably seen it because it's popping up on everyone's recommended) but their content is pretty good.

They did a Spider-Man review recently.

• The third and final DLC, Silver Lining, will be released on Dec. 21st.

• So many butthurt fanboys for not seeing the Raimi suit. Those guys are CANCER!!!

• edited December 2018

I still haven't played the 2nd DLC because everyone says it's disappointing and very short, so I'm waiting for the 3rd to release to play 'em both back-to-back.

Probably shouldn't have watched this, but whatever. Should be fun.
    (I really think that they should have just taken the full 3 months post-release to make each part of the City That Never Sleeps DLC and release it all as one big expansion. Even I thought that The Heist was pretty tiny story-wise and apparently the 2nd was as well.)

The third and final DLC, Silver Lining, will be released on Dec. 21st.

• edited December 2018

I loved the game but god the dlcs are just..i don't know they're disappointing i feel like they could've done so much more.

I haven't played the second Dlc but i've heard it's really short,i played the first one and i was disappointed,
    i actually thought i was gonna play as Black Cat,but instead we're playing as Spiderman again,i thought playing as another character would've been nice,and it looks like we're still gonna play as Spiderman in the Silver dlc so that kinda sucks imo.

and the first dlc was so short too,the story was mediocre,
    Black Cat is just Catwoman 2.0 she's stealing shit,then she tells you she has a son and i was like "oh ok that's..interesting" but no ! That was a lie ! haha got you Spidey ! Ok now i'm just gonna fake my death bye !

Yeah i loved the game but no thanks..I'll just wait for the Silver dlc to come out and then i'll finish this mess.

• Suits have been revealed.

• Will be a preorder bonus for Spider-Man 2 to make you buy the sequel lol.

So many butthurt fanboys for not seeing the Raimi suit. Those guys are CANCER!!!

• I've been kinda doing this by accident. I've been too busy with my other games to keep up catch up on DLC. Thinking of finishing Just Cause 4 before coming back to this.
    In a way, it still feels like I'm playing Spider-Man but with a wing suit and more explosions.

I still haven't played the 2nd DLC because everyone says it's disappointing and very short, so I'm waiting for the 3rd to release to play 'e

• tfw no raimi suit

• Although, the pre-order suits of this game just give you early access to them, so nothing would be lost if that was the case.

Will be a preorder bonus for Spider-Man 2 to make you buy the sequel lol.

• Say what again?

bloop posted: »

tfw no raimi suit

• I can see why you guys want the suit so bad. It looks Amazing!

Say what again?

• Ima do the train mission wearing that suit

Say what again?

• edited December 2018

I know what suit I'll be using for Silver Sable's DLC tomorrow.

Oh boy yeah. https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/status/1075707383601479680

• edited December 2018

Who else thinks that being patient is better than being salty?

• Now we just need this:

And the game will be perfect.

Oh boy yeah. https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/status/1075707383601479680

• edited December 2018

Shoot, it's out tomorrow? I haven't played the last one yet.

At least I'll have the Rami suit when I play it. :)

... I know what suit I'll be using for Silver Sable's DLC tomorrow.

• tfw they put it in the game

Say what again?

• Here's a fan trailer that I made for this game in case anyone's interested.

• N O S T A L G I A

• O R G A N I C W E B S

Sign in to comment in this discussion.