Telltale's best work????

edited March 2019 in General Chat

what was the best game telltale ever created....
1. TWD
2. Wolf Among Us
3. GOT
4. Batman
5. Tales From The BorderLands
(Twd is first cuz it had more seasons to connect w the game)

Comments

• Tales From The Borderlands 'nuff said.

• Telltale Holy Trinity is always gonna be Walking Dead S1, Wolf Among Us, and Tales from the Borderlands. Def their top 3 games that everyone should play.

• Walking Dead season 1 is the best by a longshot.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

TFTB is their best game. I used to think their best game was TWD until I played it.

• Tales from the Borderlands and I was never fan of that franchise. I can barely think of any flaws that it had because all their episodes are masterpieces.

• Tales from the Borderlands is the top-tier headliner in my book. It's so well-made.

After that, the other few that I consider to be on a similar level are Walking Dead Season 1, Wolf Among Us, Batman TEW, aaaaand just below those guys I'd put Guardians of the Galaxy.

• Tales from the Borderlands, yo. Honestly, I'm surprised it turned out so good considering the management issues Telltale faced at the time.

• same that just goes to show the sheer talent that managed to make the game so well despite the conditions

Pipas posted: »

Tales from the Borderlands, yo. Honestly, I'm surprised it turned out so good considering the management issues Telltale faced at the time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.