Scrapped and unused audio, dialogue, animations, scenes, etc...

Comments

• One scene idea that was conceptualized for a while involved Luke playing guitar and singing by a campfire

• Do you have any proof on that?

DabigRG posted: »

One scene idea that was conceptualized for a while involved Luke playing guitar and singing by a campfire

Do you have any proof on that?

• Matthew's book, The Wizard's Gambit, was apparently gonna be an interactable model at one point.

• That was a really interesting item to find. It's not a real book and as far as I can tell it isn't based off any real life book in particular. Looked pretty cool though

Matthew's book, The Wizard's Gambit, was apparently gonna be an interactable model at one point.

• Huh, that is interesting. It probably had some sort of symbolism behind it's original inclusion then.
    Almost makes me think one of the Cabin Group was supposed to ask for it.

That was a really interesting item to find. It's not a real book and as far as I can tell it isn't based off any real life book in particular. Looked pretty cool though

• I have a close bet it would've been Nick. But I might be misconstrued with the close bond they had in the Tables Turned fanfic Novel. Still haven't finished the damn thing

Huh, that is interesting. It probably had some sort of symbolism behind it's original inclusion then. Almost makes me think one of the Cabin Group was supposed to ask for it.

• Season 1 Inventory Icons

Credit to @Arctic0ne

• Eh, I was actually thinking more Alvin or Sarah, but whatever.
    What is this now?

I have a close bet it would've been Nick. But I might be misconstrued with the close bond they had in the Tables Turned fanfic Novel. Still haven't finished the damn thing

• edited December 2018

The fanfic me and Fangirl told you about. Where Clem dies and Lee has to go through the events after in her place. A few things are different though, where Sarah becomes a more capable survivor and wellington get's more involved in later chapters.

Edit: found another link for it if you're interested to read it https://archiveofourown.org/works/5245775/chapters/12102716.

Eh, I was actually thinking more Alvin or Sarah, but whatever. What is this now?

• edited December 2018

The Church(as it appears in the Recollection)

EDIT:If I remember correctly, it was apparently supposed to be on the very same road where Rebecca dies.

• Ah. Not the title I remember, but neat.
    What did Nick have to do with that?

The fanfic me and Fangirl told you about. Where Clem dies and Lee has to go through the events after in her place. A few things are differe

• she mostly stayed with nick when they were taken back to Howes. Her father doesn't make it to Howe's with her in this story. When you find out who killed him, makes them seem like a different person.

Ah. Not the title I remember, but neat. What did Nick have to do with that?

• Ah the dreaded church.

Could have been such a cool location.

The Church(as it appears in the Recollection) EDIT:If I remember correctly, it was apparently supposed to be on the very same road where Rebecca dies.

• Eh.
    Something I forgot to mention was that it was apparently supposed to be on the very same road where Rebecca dies.

Ah the dreaded church. Could have been such a cool location.

• Melissa Hutchinson Interview after ANF's Premiere

• edited December 2018

I'm too lazy to listen to this,what are they talking about ?

Melissa Hutchinson Interview after ANF's Premiere https://twitter.com/jasonandkaren/status/816483478665576449

• Watch the video, you lazy cuss.
    The fact that even she was shocked and disappointed about how short the premiere was due to recalling entire [flashback] scenes that just weren't there.

iFoRias posted: »

I'm too lazy to listen to this,what are they talking about ?

• Don’t be a cunt

(Spoiler)

• Why did you explain in hidden text?

(Spoiler)

• Cause funny, I think.

Don’t be a cunt

How'd you know I'm from Lesbia?

Fangirl101 posted: »

(Spoiler)

Lee could've accepted some of the blame for the Bandits overrunning the Motel.
    https://instaud.io/private/a258ecb74bda5fd8c10139fee6a989eeacdac4a0

• Wish they kept the intention of Kenny staying dead.

• Oh yeah, it was either Sean Vanaman or Ainsworth who did that.

Wish they kept the intention of Kenny staying dead.

• Michonne got some really late rewrites in development.

Rashid and Vanessa were at one point the people Michonne had spooky visions of, instead of her daughters.
    Kent Mudle worked on a shot of Rashid spookily appearing just beyond the herd on the beach at the start of episode 2. They were always going to be found dead, but now it’s just implied they died in the ferry.

http://kmudle.tumblr.com

• edited December 2018

Ok so i know it's not about Season 1/Season 2 or Michonne but whatever i'm posting it here anyway.

This is about the Final Season :

They at one point had Omar/Ruby/Tenn putting the walker heads on sticks that you see around the yard while you walked around before the truth/dare scene,but they had to cut it for the sake of "animation/cinematic budget".

So i guess we can assume he still did that,just off-screen..

Another thing,remember Asha the character who had lots of concept arts and shit ? Well she's unfortunately not gonna be in the game,she's a really "old concept" and Kent never worked on the version of a season that included her.

Kent also wanted to have way more kids at the school,for the sake of "making the world seem larger",that was the original plan,he wanted 10 more characters like Omar to fill out the school but the budget for this season was very tight and character models are expensive so he could not get more children made :(

The only other kid in the school with a finished design and name was an asian girl named "Jeanne" she had no specific role other than "another kid at the school".

ok i think that's it,i found all this browsing Kent's mudle Tumblr,there's probably more so check it out it's really interesting,he's a very nice guy.

http://kmudle.tumblr.com

• They at one point had Omar/Ruby/Tenn putting the walker heads on sticks that you see around the yard while you walked around before the truth/dare scene,but they had to cut it for the sake of "animation/cinematic budget".

Goddammit...I knew somethin was up...!

Kent also wanted to have way more kids at the school,for the sake of "making the world seem larger",that was the original plan,he wanted 10 more characters like Omar to fill out the school but the budget for this season was very tight and character models are expensive so he could not get more children made :(

Yeah, I definitely remember some of us talking about that. Ah well.

The only other kid in the school with a finished design and name was an asian girl named "Jeanne" she had no specific role other than "another kid at the school".

Huh. Isn't she in the game's files?

Ok so i know it's not about Season 1/Season 2 or Michonne but whatever i'm posting it here anyway. This is about the Final Season : Th

• Huh. Isn't she in the game's files?

Nope

They at one point had Omar/Ruby/Tenn putting the walker heads on sticks that you see around the yard while you walked around before the trut

• Aw.
    That was supposed to say "is," btw.

Huh. Isn't she in the game's files? Nope

• The photo of Marlon and Louis as kids was originally supposed to also include Ericson's Headmaster, Richard.

• edited March 2019

Brody's original windowdressing

Credit to @NostalgicMemories

• Louis and Violet were originally going to be seen without his coat and with her hood up, respectively.

• Here's something that was supposed to have been cut or rather editted: Violet being in the greenhouse specifically the day the twins were taken.

• So apparently, there was a choice with Violet if captured regarding whether you were able to save her her or not...?

• The Captain and his first mate, who's boat was repurposed for the Delta.

• Rosie was supposed to be a boss fight during the confrontation with Marlon.

• No, my poor baby.

Rosie was supposed to be a boss fight during the confrontation with Marlon.

• Wouldn't be a fight - Rosie would fucking wreck everybody

Rosie was supposed to be a boss fight during the confrontation with Marlon.

• Which is probably why they didn't do it.

Wouldn't be a fight - Rosie would fucking wreck everybody

• I like Rosie though

Which is probably why they didn't do it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.