Borderlands 3 Teased...What are the odds we see some Tales characters?

So I know this thread is dead as hell BUT if y'all haven't seen Gearbox dropped a tweet recently that HEAVILY inferred BL3 is coming soon.
So the question is...are we gonna see some Tales characters in this installment? And if so than in what way?

Comments

• I think Rhys and Fiona will be in it and maybe some other characters but i wouldn't expect anything huge they'll most likely just be there and not super important and thats it.

• I'd say that Rhys and Fiona could possibly be DLC or potentially integrated into the main story as either main or supporting cast members.

• Well Rhys was seen in the new borderlands 3 trailer

• FUCKING CONFIRMED!

• Rhys and Vaughn both confirmed in it as npc, no info I know of about Fiona, she might be a dlc vault hunter.

But more importantly: LILITH!?!!?!??! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU, MY SWEET FIREHAWK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• I'd assume that Fiona might be a surprise ally or a DLC addition later on in the game.

Rhys and Vaughn both confirmed in it as npc, no info I know of about Fiona, she might be a dlc vault hunter. But more importantly: LILITH!?!!?!??! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU, MY SWEET FIREHAWK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• I do hope we get to see Loader Bot and Gortys at some point in the game or even possibly as DLC characters.

• It looks like Rhys is going to play a villainsque type role in the game.

Well Rhys was seen in the new borderlands 3 trailer

• He better not be a villain. My Rhys, at least, was no villain at the end of the series. He was gonna restore Atlas and be a benevolent ruler.

Chibikid posted: »

It looks like Rhys is going to play a villainsque type role in the game.

• That's the difficult part of trying to make a canon default for a character who was as customizeable and player built such as Rhys in TFBL.

He better not be a villain. My Rhys, at least, was no villain at the end of the series. He was gonna restore Atlas and be a benevolent ruler.

• Well I feel like a lot more people would be mad if he was the villain than if he was a friend.

Chibikid posted: »

That's the difficult part of trying to make a canon default for a character who was as customizeable and player built such as Rhys in TFBL.

• It would be cool if they had an option that allowed you to merge your TFBL game with BL3 to integrate your tailored story into BL3 that influences the characters and events that are in BL3.

Well I feel like a lot more people would be mad if he was the villain than if he was a friend.

• I've built an elaborate fantasy for myself that a sequel to Tales will be picked up by Obsidian and bring back some of the same writers and directors.

• I wonder if Rhys/Fiona are going to be somewhat different characters or if that is in fact Rhys in the teaser. The only reason i say that is because as of right now both Troy Baker/Laura Bailey who voice Rhys/Fiona are not in Borderlands 3 according to their Wikipedia and IMBD pages.

• People are saying Vaughn is confirmed as well but I didn't see him in the trailer, does anyone have a screenshot?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Apparently this is him in the teaser trailer.

People are saying Vaughn is confirmed as well but I didn't see him in the trailer, does anyone have a screenshot?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.