Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures Blooper Reel

JenniferJennifer Moderator
edited May 2010 in Wallace & Gromit
Here's the fan made feature I was talking about a few days ago. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRT4d5pjOcw

I've been working on this for the past couple of days. This is my fanmade blooper reel for Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures. The bloopers are actual bloopers, which can be found in the sound files in Muzzled. The sound files can be extracted with bgbennyboy's Telltale Speech Extractor, which is available to download at http://quick.mixnmojo.com/ (search for "funny" to find the bloopers!) :D

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Well I'll be damned. Some good work there, Jen. My only complaint is that it's a tad bit too short. Now I have no idea if this is because those were the only bloopers available in the files or due to time constraints, yet there's no denying you've done an excellent job.

Which also begs the question, why would Telltale mess up the W&G DVD when there were sitting on a gold mine like this? It's times like these where I'm glad fans can take the reigns and make something special.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2010
    Klink wrote: »
    Well I'll be damned. Some good work there, Jen.
    Thank you so much. :)
    My only complaint is that it's a tad bit too short. Now I have no idea if this is because those were the only bloopers available in the files or due to time constraints, yet there's no denying you've done an excellent job.
    There are three more bloopers on the blooper reel, but I didn't add them since the quality of the video was decreased every time I saved a video and then opened it back up in Windows Movie Maker. It's the first time I've ever done anything like this, so I wasn't completely sure of the ins and outs of the program. If I cut and pasted too many scenes in a video, the program got bigger and bigger in memory and then wouldn't save, so that's why I saved the video and reopened it.
    Which also begs the question, why would Telltale mess up the W&G DVD when there were sitting on a gold mine like this? It's times like these where I'm glad fans can take the reigns and make something special.
    I'm not sure why nothing like this was included on the DVD. This was only from one episode too. I'm sure there are at least a few more bloopers from other episodes that Telltale didn't add to the data files.

That's what makes the Telltale fanbase so great. We're all so much rabid fans of their stuff we spend hours making fan content! :D Just look at how huge the various fanart threads around here have gotten! :) (Except the Wallace & Gromit fanart thread. I need to give that one a little more love some time!)
  • edited May 2010
    Jennifer wrote: »
    I'm not sure why nothing like this was included on the DVD.

Maybe it's because the DVD was a steaming pile of crap rushed.
  • edited May 2010
    great stuff, and also excellent presentation. thanks!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.