An Apology

Hey guys, people are now just kinda yelling at me over something i did. I thought that I had found something new and I wanted to share it with you guys. I've had experience on these forums and I thought that you guys might like it. I'm sorry for wasting your time. Call me out for whatever sh*t i'm doing wrong. I just wanted to be smart. For the past year no one had really paid attention to me and I was just bored. I was convinced that I was dumb so I came here to try to prove I was smart and try to peice together the leaked information of the untitled Stranger Things game. Sorry for the inconvience.

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm sorry for all of my mistakes

• This is literally old, everyone here has already seen it

• I'm sorry for what I did

Box Tv posted: »

This is literally old, everyone here has already seen it

• Former Telltale employee Jorge Vasquez has confirmed this was a game in development here is his statement.
    Me: Hello, is this leak official?
    Jorge: Yes. It was official at one point.
    Me: Do you know any of the voice actors for the project?
    Jorge: At one point we were considering getting the original cast together before the studio went defunct.
    Me: What was the game's title?
    Jorge: It was just called "Stranger Things: A Telltale Series"
    Me: Okay, was it going to be ported to consoles?
    Jorge: it was going to be on PS4, Switch, Xbox one, PC, Mac, And maybe IOS.
    Me: Do you know if it will be revived?
    Jorge: Can't tell you that one. >:)
    Me: Was there a possibility it was gonna be ported into netflix?
    Jorge: If MCSM went well we would have put it on netflix.
    Me: What was its release date?
    Jorge: It was going to come out in the middle of 2019 right before twau season 2
    Me: Can I post this on reddit/Telltale forums?
    Jorge: Yes.
    Me: It was a pleasure speaking to you.
    Jorge: ;)

• These leaks are over a year old.

• And your point is?

GSSalvador posted: »

These leaks are over a year old.

• Comes out early 2020? I don't believe that. It'd been in development since when, June 2018. I get that it's a revolutionary Telltale game, but it's still a Telltale game. No way TWAU 2 would be the only game releasing in 2019.

• Man I'm suspicious. New account, I don't know who Jorge Vasquez is, and you quickly get an interview with him. Whatever.

• I've had alt accounts that have been hacked. Not exactly an new account, Second of all, I know Vasquez, he is a friend of mine.

Ghetsis posted: »

Man I'm suspicious. New account, I don't know who Jorge Vasquez is, and you quickly get an interview with him. Whatever.

• It was already in development.

Comes out early 2020? I don't believe that. It'd been in development since when, June 2018. I get that it's a revolutionary Telltale game, but it's still a Telltale game. No way TWAU 2 would be the only game releasing in 2019.

• Who even are you? This leak is over a year old and everyone knew it was real the second it came out. And who is Jorge Vasquez I cant find anything about him, not to mention the fact we all already know Stranger Things was going to come out in 2019 not 2020 as it was coming out before Wolf 2 which was going to release in 2019.

• I'm forum user. Jorge vasquez wasn't exactly famous. He shut down his resume after he left the country. He lives in mexico. I know this because before he moved he worked at telltale games and he is a good friend of mine!

Poogers555 posted: »

Who even are you? This leak is over a year old and everyone knew it was real the second it came out. And who is Jorge Vasquez I cant find an

• Never said they were new, i just kinda confirmed them dude. I gave you guys extra confirmation.

I'm forum user. Jorge vasquez wasn't exactly famous. He shut down his resume after he left the country. He lives in mexico. I know this because before he moved he worked at telltale games and he is a good friend of mine!

• Great job editing your early posts to make people think this is real.

What,you thought no one was going to notice ?

That concept art and alpha-in game footage is like a year old,unless you've got real proof all this is bullshit.

• Nope, I was editing typos out of my comments. Nice try buddy.

iFoRias posted: »

Great job editing your early posts to make people think this is real. What,you thought no one was going to notice ? That concept art and alpha-in game footage is like a year old,unless you've got real proof all this is bullshit.

• Sure you were.

But,there's still nothing here that actually proves what you're saying.

Nope, I was editing typos out of my comments. Nice try buddy.

• Putting on an act isnt going to make the Stranger Things game real and isnt the right way to try and get people to discuss saving it my man.

I'm forum user. Jorge vasquez wasn't exactly famous. He shut down his resume after he left the country. He lives in mexico. I know this because before he moved he worked at telltale games and he is a good friend of mine!

• Your right, I'm sorry for my mistakes.

Putting on an act isnt going to make the Stranger Things game real and isnt the right way to try and get people to discuss saving it my man.

• This stunt is so unnecessary. If Jorge was a good friend of yours why would you ask lame questions like 'what platforms will it release on?'

• To make it seem real.

This stunt is so unnecessary. If Jorge was a good friend of yours why would you ask lame questions like 'what platforms will it release on?'

• I'm gonna be honest, I'm a shit head.

• summarization of this thread

• Summarize it in words for the simple folk out there!

summarization of this thread

This discussion has been closed.