"Stranger Things: A Telltale Games Series" Official Concept art And Screenshots

Stranger Things: A Telltale Games Series main menu and Episode One Screenshots Official

What do you guys think of this main menu! The Man who worked on this is John Montenegro,

Here's some official screenshots of episode one

This video game was confirmed to have come out in the middle of 2019, and right before TWAU season 2!
It is unknown if this is one of the many Ips that Telltale's new studio has brought. But Besides the rumors there is hope for a Telltale Stranger Things Game. So Stay tuned.

Credit to: 4k60fpsHDR for giving me the link, And the artist whose' artstation link i'll leave below.
https://www.artstation.com/johnmontenegro

Comments

• edited September 2019

interesting but also depressing. This already looked like it had a lot of love put into it at such an early stage. Didn't realize how ancient this is tho hmm.

• Oh hey I remember seeing some of this leaked concept art for the menu about a year ago!
    Way more than just 2 pictures though... There's probably lots more concept art out there. Somewhere.

• Exactly, the dude who worked on the gui for other ttg games worked on this and TWAU Season 2.

interesting but also depressing. This already looked like it had a lot of love put into it at such an early stage. Didn't realize how ancient this is tho hmm.

• Can you try to find the links? Credit will be given!

AChicken posted: »

Oh hey I remember seeing some of this leaked concept art for the menu about a year ago! Way more than just 2 pictures though... There's probably lots more concept art out there. Somewhere.

• https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nQ0Pxr

full link here, 10+ pictures, including opening and main menu

some download all of these

• What could've been.

• edited September 2019

I really like the scrapbook and collecting/linking clues idea. It reminds me of another game that had a similar mechanic but I can't remember what it was.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nQ0Pxr full link here, 10+ pictures, including opening and main menu some download all of these

• Now this is the album I saw last year! Thanks for finding it again!

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nQ0Pxr full link here, 10+ pictures, including opening and main menu some download all of these

• Are you talking about Back to the future?

lupinb0y posted: »

I really like the scrapbook and collecting/linking clues idea. It reminds me of another game that had a similar mechanic but I can't remember what it was.

• I hope more people see this thread. Maybe we can convince them into getting our stranger things game back!

ralo229 posted: »

What could've been.

• Any chance that guy has some TWAU2 stuff?

Exactly, the dude who worked on the gui for other ttg games worked on this and TWAU Season 2.

• nope, but i found some of his associates that do! Here's a pic

booper posted: »

Any chance that guy has some TWAU2 stuff?

• Yes, sadly he didn't release much. just a GUI thing

booper posted: »

Any chance that guy has some TWAU2 stuff?

• edited September 2019

Now I'm even more sad we'll never see get to play this game :(

• There's still hope!

Now I'm even more sad we'll never see get to play this game

• I'd say barely any, if any... This New Telltale hasn't even made a new game yet, so their reputation as a games company is still stuck at Zero, something I'm sure Netflix wouldn't want to partner with. Also, if there were to be a new Stranger Things game made by Telltale, it would probably end up being vastly different from what we would have gotten earlier this year.

Given that I'm sure the series would have had some link or way to hype up Season 3's release (as that's what tie in games do), whatever plan or story they had would need to be reworked.

There's still hope!

• Doubtful, Netflix already made a different Stranger Things game after Telltale's was canned as they said they would, I dont see them bothering.

There's still hope!

• Depends. Netflix probably will give them another chance in like the next two years.

Poogers555 posted: »

Doubtful, Netflix already made a different Stranger Things game after Telltale's was canned as they said they would, I dont see them bothering.

• Looking back at this comment, HELL NO THEY WILL NOT GO BACK TO TELLTALE! Sad though.

Depends. Netflix probably will give them another chance in like the next two years.

• I'm thinking of interviewing Jorge Vasquez, how can I get in touch with him?

• Is this serious?

Ghetsis posted: »

I'm thinking of interviewing Jorge Vasquez, how can I get in touch with him?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.