Bojack Horseman Discussion - Final Season, Goodbye Sad Horse

2»

Comments

• I had a feeling it was gonna be the last season with how there was no news this late into Sept ;(

dojo32161 posted: »

Time for the two part final season of Bojack Horseman, sad to see it end.

• It being a 2 part finale has me curious. Like is it 6 episodes in Oct. and 6 in Jan?

• 8 in October and 8 in January from what I gathered. So it's extended, yay :grin:

It being a 2 part finale has me curious. Like is it 6 episodes in Oct. and 6 in Jan?

• Oooo!!!!

captainivy1 posted: »

8 in October and 8 in January from what I gathered. So it's extended, yay

• edited September 2019

So, Bojack might be ending because of Netflix's decision to let them go, not the creator's or showrunners' decision.

• I dont think that is truly accurate, rumor is Netflix axed the show because they unionized but a writer said they were planning on ending the show this season anyway, so I think theres just a lot of misconception.

AChicken posted: »

So, Bojack might be ending because of Netflix's decision to let them go, not the creator's or showrunners' decision. https://twitter.com/aaronpaul_8/status/1177711341819138048

• AChicken posted: »

So, Bojack might be ending because of Netflix's decision to let them go, not the creator's or showrunners' decision. https://twitter.com/aaronpaul_8/status/1177711341819138048

• Ok, ok, cool. Thanks for clarifying this up.

https://twitter.com/aalong64/status/1177958146549010432

• wish it wasn't ending but i'm excited to see the end of bojack's journey. i do want him to get better and become a better person but i also hope he's held accountable for his actions in the past. hopefully with bojack done we'll get another season of tuca and bertie.

• hopefully with bojack done we'll get another season of tuca and bertie.

I thought Netflix totally cancelled the show like a couple months after its release? It'd be nice if they brought it back, but... Hasn't that decision already been made?

wish it wasn't ending but i'm excited to see the end of bojack's journey. i do want him to get better and become a better person but i also

• well you never know, with less resources being put into bojack maybe netflix will give them another shot. it's not the first time a show's been brought back from the dead.

AChicken posted: »

hopefully with bojack done we'll get another season of tuca and bertie. I thought Netflix totally cancelled the show like a couple months after its release? It'd be nice if they brought it back, but... Hasn't that decision already been made?

• And so the series has ended, please keep anything spoiler marked for at least two or three days.

• Just finished it, gonna miss this little show man

Sign in to comment in this discussion.