Rewriting The Wolf Among Us

If you could rewrite any episode of The Wolf Among Us, which one would you pick? Note that this isn't a pick your poison type of thing: pick one episode to talk about in one post, then feel free to pick another to talk about in the next. Just try and keep it short if you wanna talk about more than one episode in the same post. Enjoy!

Comments

• Not so sure about this tbh. The first three episodes are perfect in my book. The last two episodes are good too, just a bit too short. Other than that, not sure what I would do to improve it.

• The only improvement I think that can be made at all was if the Episode 5 Business Office content was added into the game.

There was originally going to be one last scene before you send Toad away where you do something in the business office, from there you can just leave or look around one last time and talk to the mirror to see where some of the Fables currently are like Dee and Jersey, Beauty and Beast ect.

patrickrc95 posted: »

Not so sure about this tbh. The first three episodes are perfect in my book. The last two episodes are good too, just a bit too short. Other than that, not sure what I would do to improve it.

• That would slow things down a bit. Mkay.

Poogers555 posted: »

The only improvement I think that can be made at all was if the Episode 5 Business Office content was added into the game. There was orig

• Dang, that would've been nice. Nay, perfect for the game's setting.

Poogers555 posted: »

The only improvement I think that can be made at all was if the Episode 5 Business Office content was added into the game. There was orig

• I'd want to change the fourth one to make it longer so people can enjoy it more than whilst still maintaining the integrity of the comics and game respectively. Maybe even throw in some Easter eggs like a mannequin that has the adversary's armor on, I dunno something to make people go and read the comics to find out what it means.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.