Hey guys, I need your help... *Important update*

I'm in a deep state of depression right now, i'm dealing with some really shitty situations right now. I'm going through some rough transitions, Not to mention the many questions about sexuality i've been asking myself, And I'm dealing with the divorce of my parents. To me this is really tragic (As it would be with anyone else.). I've been dealing with depression for a long time now, and there is really no-one who could help me. I just feel as if everyone has been really damn negative, i've been questioning a lot of things lately and I don't know who to trust at this rate. I've had some thoughts of injuring myself, but i don't want to leave behind so much. I originally came here as a getaway from all the negativity. The internet can be a really brutal place. I might take a hiatus for a while, to deal with these feelings if it worsens. But as of now, I'm really counting on you guys to help me. I know we've had our ups and downs. And we've gotten into a few fights now and then but, I really, really, love you guys so much. We are a strong community that builds each other up. I love seeing so many people with the same passion as me just mingling and discussing in such a friendly manner. Thank you for sticking with me, you guys are so wonderful. I would love to give a shoutout to @ClemyClooAndBabyboo for being a nice and wonderful person. After all the stress I deal with, I just want to chill. Sadly this is not very possible in my current situation. I'm not doing this for attention, this is legit. Private messages are welcome, Just go to my profile and message me. I'll keep you guys updated.
Update:
Hey guys, it's been a while but I've got some amazing news.

I've moved away from my father, i'm living with my mother and younger siblings in a airforce town! And I love it!

I found out that my father had intercourse with his old boss and they had a child, and I just met them three days ago! They are amazing and I consider them my family.

And my older brother ( @alix_mcgill ) and his boyfriend ( @Itss_sonny ) are coming to visit me soon, I can't wait as I haven't seen them in two fucking years!

And to the amazing people I've talked to about my depression, @ClemyClooAndBabyboo and @Cocoa2736
You really are,

~ I love you all so much, <3
DeliciousDeku.

Tagged:

Comments

• This place isn't 100% positive, but it's better than a lot of places. My parents also split up when I was a kid, and while it isn't fun, it's survivable. It's all about them, not you. Please don't hurt yourself.

We have a thread around here somewhere, oh yes, The Vent/Help Thread, for discussions like this. You may want to have a look at it to see the problems others have had and the support/advice they received.

• edited October 2019

Hey Deku

From experience the best thing to do when parents divorce is to give them space and throw out any thought that says you're to blame (a child is suppose to be supported no matter what; blaming the child is backwards). Pushing forward for both of them is the best thing to do, even if it will require letting go of some things.

From my own battle with depression, what I would do was I would surround myself with depressing music, movies, video games, etc to affirm how I was feeling. It's true that what you surround yourself with does define you and changes the perspective towards obstacles in your way. Depression is self destructing in that way because it's comforting to stay in that sadness. It's a thought life issue most of all; when you change your thoughts you change your whole course. It's only difficult because it requires forcibly changing your environment, which may include things you'd rather hold on to.

Blessings to you and if you'd like to PM feel free~

• Hey you know man, rough patches happen. From 2016 up until very recently I've been really suicidal and self hating, and I even made some attempts on my life in that time, but you've just gotta believe there's something more after the garbage. The most important thing to remember is that feeling sad or going through a tough time doesn't make you a worse person, and asking for help is not a weakness. It means you're human.

I don't know how through our interactions you've gotten such a positive opinion of me, but I don't think I've earned it. However, I'd like to earn your kindness by being kind in turn, so I want to tell you that you can always message me whenever you need to vent or need advice. As somebody who's parents split pretty early on in my life, it's always hurt me when I'm watching good people suffer, especially for things like that, so if there's anything you ever need, just DM me. I think I speak for a lot of the forums when I say all we want is to make sure you're feeling safe, comfortable and okay. Nobody wants you to hurt man, and I hope things will get better.

• Thank you so much, I really need this.

Hey you know man, rough patches happen. From 2016 up until very recently I've been really suicidal and self hating, and I even made some att

• I'll try, I promise that I will try @Cocoa2736 .

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Hey Deku From experience the best thing to do when parents divorce is to give them space and throw out any thought that says you're to bl

• Okay, I'll look into it. <3

WarpSpeed posted: »

This place isn't 100% positive, but it's better than a lot of places. My parents also split up when I was a kid, and while it isn't fun, it

• Hey guys, I've found where I'm gonna live. But I still am living with both parents as of now. :)

• Hey guys, check out my newest update.

• edited October 2019

I wouldn’t worry too much about your sexuality. I’ve had tonnes of gay friends, even one friend who became trans just under 2 years ago, and not a single person that I can think of really judged them for that, so I wouldn’t worry too much there.

I know it sucks that your parents are getting a divorce, not much you can really do about that unless you get really lucky and say the right things, which is incredibly difficult to do, so if I were you I’d try to move past that as soon as possible and view it as another obstacle to overcome, opening newer pathways to develop yourself as a person.

I know it wouldn’t work for everyone, but it might work for you, I know it’s made me real happy: put together a group of friends, whether old or new, and only keep those select few. No more and no less than around 4-5, that way life seems a lot less hectic and you have people there to rely on for support. Go to the theatre, watch a new TV show, play a few new games, join a new hobby, do all of this together rather than alone because I can guarantee, as probably one of the shyest and most introverted person on this forum, that it’s worth it.

I hope you find yourself soon. There’s always something for someone.

• edited October 2019

delete this

Hey guys, check out my newest update.

• no u

Ghetsis posted: »

delete this

• I was joking, Seriously I might delete this after everything is settled.

Ghetsis posted: »

No offense

Sign in to comment in this discussion.