"Ghosts" Episode Discussion

For those of you who haven't used the AMC premiere thing and watched it early, here we are. Last week was a Whisperer-centric episode, and uh, this one is allegedly not?

I dunno. Comment! Please! Before! After! During!

Comments

• Carol is dreaming about a life with Daryl. Do not tease me guys, I've been asking for this since Season 3, this is the slowest burn ever.

• edited October 2019

I feel like at this point it'd be a little weird to have them be in a relationship. They seem to have more of a mother/son dynamic if anything. He's more likely to be with Connie as they've hinted at it with him learning ASL.

Carol is dreaming about a life with Daryl. Do not tease me guys, I've been asking for this since Season 3, this is the slowest burn ever.

• edited October 2019

Man, Carol sure has lost a lotta kids hasn't she?

I enjoyed the episode, though I don't think it was as strong as the last one.

I like the twist that Carol didn't actually hallucinate the Whisperers, which makes me wonder what they were doing following them in the first place. Maybe to make sure they actually went past the new border? There's a theory that they are proof that they've been sending in moles to watch over the communities the whole time, which explains how they knew all the times the Alexandrian's have crossed the border.

I also like that them having crossed the border multiple times has come back to bite them, which is something I wasn't expecting. I thought the Whisperers were just never gonna know.

The preview for the next episode makes it look like the beginning of the Whisperer War so that'll be exciting. Hopefully the streak of good episodes continues!

• edited October 2019

Fuck the Whisperers! They're crazy, can't wait for Negan or Carol to kill off Alpha and finish them all.

Good thing Lydia stepped away from those people, and Alpha really? You dare to be emotional about your daughter and say "She's my daughter. She's my baby" when you killed a son, there's grieving mother and you dare to taunt her about her son? Fuck you, you fucking hypocrite.

• I'm just waiting for "that" negan scene.....

• Dude, Alpha does those things because she is a little something called, "evil."

Fuck the Whisperers! They're crazy, can't wait for Negan or Carol to kill off Alpha and finish them all. Good thing Lydia stepped away fr

• We all are. Be a shame if they pull a "Denise" on us and mess up another shocking death. Carol is cool and all, but there is no way she's beating Alpha in a fight.

I'm just waiting for "that" negan scene.....

• edited October 2019

Yeah I know that.

Dude, Alpha does those things because she is a little something called, "evil."

• You seemed a little worked up about it

Yeah I know that.

• Carol looking at the book and seeing all the children that died under her protection was fucking dark.

• Ah, so that's why lol

Yeah my comment seemed worked up about it, but what I'm saying is the true.

I had to say something either way this is a discussion thread.

You seemed a little worked up about it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.