A big question,...

edited October 2019 in General Chat

How long are we supposed to wait to see a new game from new telltale?

Comments

• First game is going to be announced before the end of the year so not much longer until we find out what they are doing. If I had to guess, early Fall 2020 will be the release.

• Great!! I heard that but wasn't sure about it. Hope it's going to be wolf2!!

Poogers555 posted: »

First game is going to be announced before the end of the year so not much longer until we find out what they are doing. If I had to guess, early Fall 2020 will be the release.

• I would be happy with a Poker Night 3.

...as long as Bigby is one of the players. 😂

Great!! I heard that but wasn't sure about it. Hope it's going to be wolf2!!

• Its gonna be Wolf 2

Great!! I heard that but wasn't sure about it. Hope it's going to be wolf2!!

• a Poker Night 3 and TWAU2 would be the best way to start.

• It's not gonna happen and they'd never do it, but a new Poker Night as the first game for New Telltale would be pretty appropriate considering Telltales first game was a Poker game.

Kroger posted: »

a Poker Night 3 and TWAU2 would be the best way to start.

• Somehow New Telltale doesnt own Poker Night, so its impossible.

lupinb0y posted: »

It's not gonna happen and they'd never do it, but a new Poker Night as the first game for New Telltale would be pretty appropriate considering Telltales first game was a Poker game.

• But you know bigby isn't interested in human games and also girls!!

booper posted: »

I would be happy with a Poker Night 3. ...as long as Bigby is one of the players. 😂

• Any other ideas?

• Probably some years, but tbh, they should buy TWD back.

• TWD ended perfectly. They should just do a reboot with different characters and start it off similar to S1 Ep1

Dex-Starr posted: »

Probably some years, but tbh, they should buy TWD back.

• Me when its only been 59 days since New Telltale was announced and you still gotta wait about a month and a half until Wolf 2 gets revealed

• Yeah waiting for such a wonderful game is hard but worth it, hope good news will be announced soon.

Me when its only been 59 days since New Telltale was announced and you still gotta wait about a month and a half until Wolf 2 gets revealed

• I think walking dead series won't be successful anymore with tv series and comics poeple are not interested in this title anymore, so working on new games is a better idea for new_revided telltale.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Probably some years, but tbh, they should buy TWD back.

• With the way you've been pushing for a VGA announcement, you better be right Poogers 😤 I can't take this, I feel like I've prenaturally aged a decade just waiting for an announcement.

Me when its only been 59 days since New Telltale was announced and you still gotta wait about a month and a half until Wolf 2 gets revealed

• edited October 2019

We all feel like that bro ;)

With the way you've been pushing for a VGA announcement, you better be right Poogers 😤 I can't take this, I feel like I've prenaturally aged a decade just waiting for an announcement.

• Question:"How long are we supposed to wait to see a new game from new telltale?"
    Answer: Yes

• More like:
    Me: Hey, Telltale's back under new management. Anything you'll do different than the old guys?

TTG: Well, we're going to shake things up a bit and not make the same mistakes the old guard did.

Me: Cool, when can we expect news on a new game?

TTG: Soon™

(no worries. It'll get here when it gets here. They'll take their time.)

• Good, hope this soon won't be another 6 month or more!!

AChicken posted: »

More like: Me: Hey, Telltale's back under new management. Anything you'll do different than the old guys? TTG: Well, we're going to shak

• So they're Valve now?

AChicken posted: »

More like: Me: Hey, Telltale's back under new management. Anything you'll do different than the old guys? TTG: Well, we're going to shak

• edited October 2019

It seems they're 100% certain about what are they going to do!!

So they're Valve now?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.