Worst movie you have ever seen?

Everyone has seen a bad movie. A lot of movies disappointed the audience. But is there one that you REALLY can't stand and wish it never existed? I don't think we should count the ones that are so bad they are entertaining like The Room, Batman and Robin, Troll 2 etc. because those movies can at least make you laugh for their shitty quality.

I almost considered The Last Jedi to be the worst movie I've ever seen. However, it is lucky enough that I remember what movie did MUCH worse than it. The worst movie that I can never forgive for its existence is Alien 3.

This is probably an unpopular opinion because I've seen a lot of people defend this fucking garbage, no joke. If you like this movie, I will not stop you there. Just enjoy what you what like, that's all it matters. But for me, I cannot stand ANYTHING in this entire film. I already wanted to stop watching right after the first 5 minutes of the film and everyone knows why.

Killing Hicks and Newt with zero development just for the sake of shock value.

That moment not only it already killed the entire story but it also ruined its predecessor. How can you keep important characters alive at the end of the movie only to kill them in the sequel in the most retarded way? That was nothing but one of the worst and laziest writing anyone could have thought of for a sequel to one of the best movies of the 80's. None of the defense of this movie is justified. I know there are worse sequels like Alien Resurrection and Aliens VS Predator: Requiem but I haven't seen those movies (Which I'm not gonna bother anyway) and I can't have a full opinion on them. This movie also shares the same reasons why I hated The Walking Dead A New Frontier.

Comments

• Probably ‘Numb’ (2015); its synopsis is pathetic. If you ever see this film, then you will know why it is poorly liked.

• Maybe not the absolute worst I've ever seen, but the new Wrinkle in Time legitimately pissed me off because of how awful it was.

• edited October 2019

M. Night Shyamalan's "The Last Airbender"

Just awful. The TV animated series is over 9000 times better, although that's not too hard.

• There was this one movie that premiered on TV last week called "CRITTERS ATTACK!" that had absolutely the worst ending I have ever seen. It had these monsters in it that pretty much were a Rip-off the Gremlins. A bunch of dickhead characters only get about 2 minutes of screen time before they are killed for useless shock factor. By the end you still don't care for any of the characters because of how poorly their characters are defined with obvious cliches, and are poorly explained why the hell they stay together in the first place. And then the movie just cuts off without even getting any sort of conclusion. It was like they had just run out of funding and had to cut to the credits before they could finish their movie. It was clear that they had made it as a cashgrab for the Halloween season, but to be fair at least their animatronics and puppetry weren't that bad. But still, don't watch this movie.

• Have to agree with @Kaneki1_1b78, The Last Airbender is just absolutely awful. It not only fails as an adaptation, but as a movie in general. Awful acting, poor to average effects, odd and nonsensical changes from the source material, terrible cinematography, questionable casting choices, an overt lack of humor, failure to balance its tone, and worst of all, it’s just simply boring. There is no life to this movie, it has absolutely no personality to it, which is the exact opposite of the show. The characters are lifeless, the environments generic and bland, and the bending (which in the show is based off of real life martial arts forms) is reduced to flailing ones arms around. This move is vacant, there is simply nothing there.

• edited October 2019

The characters are lifeless, the environments generic and bland, and the bending

Goodness gracious! You reminded me of one the worst bending I ever seen in my life, it only took like 6 or 7 people? to BEND A SINGLE TINY ROCK?!?! Thinking about it just makes me lmao 😂

generic and bland

The whole movie is.

Have to agree with @Kaneki1_1b78, The Last Airbender is just absolutely awful. It not only fails as an adaptation, but as a movie in general

• edited October 2019

Really hard for me to figure out which is the worst movie I’ve ever seen I guess Troll 2.

• I mean, movies so bad they're good have their own list. Whats a horrible movie you've seen that tried to be serious? Ghostbusters2016?

Really hard for me to figure out which is the worst movie I’ve ever seen I guess Troll 2.

• edited October 2019

Movie 43. This scene was written & directed by James Gunn (video is NSFL):

[

• Saw Ghostbusters2 when I was getting surgery it was a WTF and a mockery of the original .

I mean, movies so bad they're good have their own list. Whats a horrible movie you've seen that tried to be serious? Ghostbusters2016?

• edited October 2019

Watched the emoji movie a few days ago while I was killing time for the new walking dead episode, and it was not very good to say the least...I didn’t get half way through I don’t think. Literally everyone in the movie, especially the real people, are degenerates.

Every moment I spent watching it was basically me shouting things at the screen like “no! You don’t get to say those things!” “Where are their parents” and “who the fuck gets horny over a new fucking emoji”

• Batman and robin, probably the worst movie ever in history!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.