R/Woosh, but on the Telltale games community forum!

Its the R/woosh subreddit, but on the Telltale games forums.

Comments

• Poogs and I can do gamingcirclejerk and tomorrow. Jk lol

• This was a comment on jablinski's collab with pewdiepie
    me: Wow, this felix guy should become a youtuber!
    some dope ass: HE IS A YOUTUBER, SHITHEAD!

• edited November 2019

You have no idea how much I abhore that sub. The majority of the posts there are just the op’s wooooshing themselves, or people getting wooooshed unjustifiably due to incoherent/vague subjects/contexts, which are understandably hard to grasp onto

• Epic.

Melton23 posted: »

You have no idea how much I abhore that sub. The majority of the posts there are just the op’s wooooshing themselves, or people getting wooooshed unjustifiably due to incoherent/vague subjects/contexts, which are understandably hard to grasp onto

• That's your opinion, my dude

• edited November 2019

Well that’s literally what happens over there. Place is full of entitled dumbasses who misread conversations while attempting to laugh at others when they’re really laughing at themselves. I can’t even count how many times I’ve went into r/woooosh and ended up shutting down a bunch of guys doing the wooooshing, some of which even end up wooooshing themselves

That's your opinion, my dude

• I've seen y'all on reddit, you guys would kill it!

Ghetsis posted: »

Poogs and I can do gamingcirclejerk and tomorrow. Jk lol

• Looking back at this, you aren't completely wrong.

Place is full of entitled dumbasses who misread conversations while attempting to laugh at others, when they’re really laughing at themselves.

And those 'entitled dumb-asses' can really be a pain in the ass, ( Just saying, i'm NOT standing up for those dumbasses. ) i've shut down some stupid ass bitches on reddit in the past. It's kinda funny seeing self entitled snowflakes whine when they get exposed.

I can’t even count how many times I’ve went into r/woooosh and ended up shutting down a bunch of guys doing the whooshing, some of which even end up whooshing themselves.

Same here, i've been banned on reddit for exposing those kind of people. They are a bunch hypocrites who whine when wooshed, but laugh when they have wooshed someone.

Well that’s literally what happens over there. Place is full of entitled dumbasses who misread conversations while attempting to laugh at ot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.