What are some of the worst movies, explain why.

WARNING: This thread contains HEAVY criticism, and may contain FOUL language. you have been WARNED!
Iron Man 3 (2013)
As a marvel fan, I was DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED when I saw this film. Some people liked this FUCKING dumpster fire of a movie, while others wanted it to burn in the deep blazing depths of HELL. The GODDAMN acting sucks BALLS, in my opinion. Take the panic attack scenes, in reality panic attacks are MORE THAN fucking stuttering.
Come on robert downey jr, you could've done BETTER than that! And the FUCKING damsel in distress cliche really needs to just go!
Yes, my opinion was brief. What's your response?

Comments

• Alien 3

I could say it's Terminator Dark Fate but I still haven't seen it. There is no movie in this world that pissed me off more than the movie that ruins one of my favorite movies of all time. Newt and Hicks just die in a crash not even 5 minutes into the movie. All because of an Alien egg that just happened to be in Ripley's ship for no reason. Last time I checked, Ripley destroyed the Alien nest in the planet and the Queen's womb was ripped apart. WHERE DID THAT EGG COME FROM THEN? This is nothing but laziness!!! It made Ripley's whole adventure in the second movie POINTLESS. Characters are forgettable and it's not scary at all. It also has the worst special effects. Terminator Dark Fate did the same shit. Fuck this movie. 0/10

• I could say it's Terminator Dark Fate but I still haven't seen it.

You really cannot have an opinion on something you haven't seen. That is a terrible way to consume media.

I've actually seen it, and let me tell you, it is a piece of shit. But not for the thing you're talking about which is such a non-issue in the grand scheme it barely even matters. No it's a piece of shit because it's just the same as every terminator movie since 2. The new things it tries are interesting and strengthen my interest in the story but it cannot save a bad script, bland action and some pretty terrible performances from everyone involved.

And not a single one of these things is because they killed John Connor. As a matter of fact that's the single interesting thing the film has to offer and it's actually done quite tastefully given the context of the scene itself.

I see why the decision pissed off fans and I can totally get that considering T-2 is a masterpiece and Dark Fate is mediocre, but a choice that makes fans mad doesn't immediately kill a film's positive qualities. For example, many people hate Silent Hill 4 for it's departure from the franchise's roots. Does that make 4 bad? No. As a matter of fact, compared to the entries after it it's quite great.

I think that maybe you should actually watch a movie and formulate an opinion on it's technical aspects and overall storytelling, and stop looking at it through the rose colored goggles you seem to watch every franchise movie with. Just because a film doesn't heed to everything it's fans say doesn't mean it's bad. It can still be well shot, well paced, well written, etc. One decision cannot ruin a movie. Unless that decision is having Bryan Singer direct. That automatically hurts a film tremendously.

AronDracula posted: »

Alien 3 I could say it's Terminator Dark Fate but I still haven't seen it. There is no movie in this world that pissed me off more than t

• coughs
    slides this in here

• I turned off Movie 43 after about fifteen or twenty minutes and I have no desire to revisit it.

• You really cannot have an opinion on something you haven't seen. That is a terrible way to consume media.

That's basically why I said that I couldn't count it if I haven't seen the whole thing. What I meant is that I believe Terminator Dark Fate will be worse than Alien 3 when I get to watch it myself because I'm more of Terminator fan than an Alien one. I like the first 2 Terminator films equally while I'm one of the bunch who loves Aliens more than Alien.

I already found other things that I hate about that movie but I still think

John Connor's death was the worst part. Not only because he just died but it's the fact that his death served absolute no purpose to the story whatsoever and just added more plot holes to the lore. Like how was Kyle Reese sent back in time if John Connor was already dead in the future? They even lied about Eddie Furlong reprising his role, he didn't do no acting at all, they just had a double with digital likeness of his character. Not to mention that the best special effects in this entire film were the de-aged Connors and Arnold's T-800 and those were wasted on a 10-second scenario.

I could say it's Terminator Dark Fate but I still haven't seen it. You really cannot have an opinion on something you haven't seen.

• It's been proven that Terminator films just need time to grow on people. Everyone thought Terminator 3 was terrible. But after Genysys; people realize Terminator 3 wasn't that bad at all. The same could be said about Salvation. I think when the heat dies down, people won't view Dark Fate so harshly and appreciate the things it did well. Cause we all know Genysys is the worst Terminator.

I could say it's Terminator Dark Fate but I still haven't seen it. You really cannot have an opinion on something you haven't seen.

• Dont forget 'The Cube 2".

coughs slides this in here

• edited November 2019

I’d say birdemic but the movie is so bad it’s good. So maybe moon? Literally nothing happens in that film, it’s hard to understand on your first viewing, there’s only one Prominent location, and by the end of the movie your head will be wrecked by how trippy and slow the thing is

• I was really excited to see Moon when I added it to my watchlist because everyone was telling me it was like a masterpiece, but by the time I had gotten to it I honestly just wasn't into it and I couldn't finish it despite it's admittedly great premise. It isn't a bad movie by any means, and both Sam Rockwell and Ke[REDACTED]ey give a really great performance, but honestly it just felt like a far more hollow version of the films it was trying so desperately to mimic (Sunshine, 2001, etc). Honestly I'd always recommend people to see the films it tries to be way before I'd recommend Moon.

Melton23 posted: »

I’d say birdemic but the movie is so bad it’s good. So maybe moon? Literally nothing happens in that film, it’s hard to understand on your f

Sign in to comment in this discussion.