The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Its borderlands, i'm sure that "There's rumors i'm in Borderlands 3" is sarcastic!

Poogers555 posted: »

When has it been rumored for years Ice T was going to be in Borderlands 3? Rumors only seem to have started in March when he just straight up said that "theres rumors Im in Borderlands 3."

• edited November 2019

HOLY CRAP! GUYS WE NEED TO SAVE PETER BEFOR HE GETS DETAINED!!!

• You'll be happy to know that, for bank space, they intend to increase it all the way from 50 to 300 bank slots. Still no idea when it will be implemented, but it will be in an upcoming patch for the game.

Looks very cool, kinda wish they revealed Tim would be a big part of it seeing how everyone already knows, would have made the trailer a bit

• Y u bully me

HOLY CRAP! GUYS WE NEED TO SAVE PETER BEFOR HE GETS DETAINED!!!

• Oh what sweet, sweet joy I'm feeling with this news. 2 players that would be put on the DL for crossing the street are finally gone. Now if I can just get the news that John Hynes has been fired as the Devils head coach, this would be a great week. Bye bye Bird, bye bye Ellsbury, I hardly knew you both, mainly because you barely ever played for us.

• edited November 2019

FUCK! THEY FUCKING GOT HIM GUYS WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW OH GOD OH FUCK

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited November 2019

I don't normally post such crass cringe, but sometimes you need fire to fight fire:

• Why we gotta deep-fry all these memes, my dudes? Don't ch'a know fried food is bad for your health?

• As I read this, I'm eating fried chicken. :D :D :D

AChicken posted: »

Why we gotta deep-fry all these memes, my dudes? Don't ch'a know fried food is bad for your health?

• Uno reverse card 🔄

• you tell em chicken haha

Why we gotta deep-fry all these memes, my dudes? Don't ch'a know fried food is bad for your health?

• being alive sucks bro lmao

• Is it too late? Can we save him?

• edited November 2019

I just realised it was international men’s days a few days ago and not a single soul made a peep about it. What’s going on there? I feel absolutely victimised 😤

• I didn't even know that was a thing, well, there's always next year.

Melton23 posted: »

I just realised it was international men’s days a few days ago and not a single soul made a peep about it. What’s going on there? I feel absolutely victimised 😤

• I monitor the thing every year just to see if gender representation will remain neutral...apparently not. Not complaining or anything, I couldn’t care less, but I do have concerns that women will one day become dominant and makes will become submissive, just like the old days but...the opposite. Controversial opinion but it’s best to find a middle ground, honestly getting sick of the “yes, ma’am, anything for you, ma’am, pls don’t hurt me, ma’am” don’t tell the wamens I said that tho

I didn't even know that was a thing, well, there's always next year.

• Who puts it in the middle of November? They need to put that in the middle of July to get it any attention. Who wants to celebrate it a week away from a holiday where you stuff your face and pass out like some depressed person?

Melton23 posted: »

• Who wants to celebrate it a week away from a holiday where you stuff your face and pass out like some depressed person?

Seems like the perfect fit if you ask me.

Who puts it in the middle of November? They need to put that in the middle of July to get it any attention. Who wants to celebrate it a week away from a holiday where you stuff your face and pass out like some depressed person?

• This man makes a point

Who wants to celebrate it a week away from a holiday where you stuff your face and pass out like some depressed person? Seems like the perfect fit if you ask me.

• edited November 2019

its over

(Final one I promise)

• Final one u say hmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmMmmMMMMMMmmmmmMmmmm

its over (Final one I promise)

• When you log in on the forum after a while and see bunch of deep fried memes

• damn hate it when that happens, 2 likes if you agree

• edited November 2019

"And that's how my story ends. All the ups and downs of anticipation for nothing. The authorities found me huddled in the corner of my flat, murmuring to myself about Bigby, Peter Griffin, and something about deep-frying. They locked me up against my will to rot with the loonies. I guess I'll never find out what happened to Season 2 on that cold winter night, because in the eyes of the world, I'm just a meme-making lunatic."

• it makes me very upset that you actually did get 2 likes and it just stayed there. like the universe is bending to you

damn hate it when that happens, 2 likes if you agree

• real talk how come that game only ever ends with a prison sentence or somebody going to florida

Cocoa2736 posted: »

"And that's how my story ends. All the ups and downs of anticipation for nothing. The authorities found me huddled in the corner of my flat,

• Poogs probably materialized those Rhys socks out of thin air years ago and only stoked the drama to milk us for likes

it makes me very upset that you actually did get 2 likes and it just stayed there. like the universe is bending to you

• Me looking at all these terrible memes.

• Infinity Train Season 2 is happening. I really need to finish the first one.

• Can someone tell me what this thing is?

• finally saw climax and loved it. great fuckin movie. wrote a review for it on letterboxd:

https://letterboxd.com/nayrnoah/film/climax-2018/1/

while you're at it, please follow me on letterboxd I promise my reviews are good please they have my kids

• edited November 2019

“We were only given the script on the day when we were shooting that piece of script, so each day I would come to work going ‘Is today the day when Ackbar gets something a bit more involving?"'

“And I looked at my script and I went ‘Oh Ackbar’s going out of the window, well that’s that then!’

“We finished all of our bits and they asked me to come down to camera and I thought ‘Oh well maybe they’re going to say thank you for being one of the heritage characters and giving 30 years and all that’ but what they did was ask me to look at camera and say ‘it’s a wrap’"

“I was actually in tears in the suit because I thought – after everything, after hoping they’d be something, after knowing there wasn’t going to be anything else, Ackbar’s final moment before he went in to the box was a big joke about it’s a wrap. And that was the sum total of my life as Ackbar!

“I disappeared down the back and couldn’t [come] out for a good 30 minutes after that. They take over bits of your life. They become part of us and we’re part of them.”

-Tim Rose, actor who returned to play Admiral Ackbar on The Last Jedi

captainivy1 posted: »

You literally acted like that not even 2 weeks ago in this very thread. Now if I can say my piece. For the last 2 months I have been watc

• lmao admiral ackbar is such a non-character though. the only thing he's known for is one line. this is less rian johnson being disrespectful and more tim rose having a massive ego imo

“We were only given the script on the day when we were shooting that piece of script, so each day I would come to work going ‘Is today the d

• They could've just given purple hair lady's role to Ackbar and Poe's scenes would've been much more entertaining

Tim Rose got robbed.

lmao admiral ackbar is such a non-character though. the only thing he's known for is one line. this is less rian johnson being disrespectful and more tim rose having a massive ego imo

• Huh. I just marathoned the entire first season last Friday.

Infinity Train Season 2 is happening. I really need to finish the first one.

• this is laura dern erasure and I will not fucking stand for it.

They could've just given purple hair lady's role to Ackbar and Poe's scenes would've been much more entertaining Tim Rose got robbed.

• Amazing, was it any good? I'm thinking of watching it myself.

DabigRG posted: »

Huh. I just marathoned the entire first season last Friday.

• https://www.altchar.com/game-news/cyberpunk-2077-will-have-microtransactions-only-in-multiplayer-apEip2r7pr6T

And people thought CD Project was like the God of Gaming and I'm like:

This doesn't mean Cyberpunk 2077 story mode is in trouble and technically, I don't give a shit about multiplayer. But it doesn't excuse the fact that CD project also intends to add microtransactions in a multiplayer game. Everyone knows that is the laziest way to make money. No games should have microtransaction, no matter what type they are using. Cosmetics don't mean shit, it's still lazy and greedy.

• edited November 2019

Maybe it's just me but I don't think it would have been a great idea to have a character named Ackbar suicide bomb himself.

They could've just given purple hair lady's role to Ackbar and Poe's scenes would've been much more entertaining Tim Rose got robbed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.