*SPOILERS AHEAD!* 'The Mandalorian' series discussion thread

On this discussion, you can share memes, speculate what's next in the series, discuss and share theorys, ask questions about the series, discuss anything about the series. As always comment after, while, or even before you watch the series!

Comments

• Just finished watching episode one, it raises the bar for future Star Wars films/tv shows. It was pretty good, and I can't wait to see wait happens next! I loved all the fight scenes, and the character designs were so fucking badass.

You can really tell that the VFX studio really put in a lot of effort into this show, although it did have some choppy CGI here and there, but it still is pretty good for a tv show! It looked like a actual film! It looked so damn cool!

Now, from here on, there will be some minor spoilers, I'll put a spoiler tag over anything MAJOR!

The music was fucking phenomenal, it really emerges you into the show. I really loved the battle music. It really left you on the edge of your seat, whether it was 'The Mandalorian' killing that weird ass alien thing early in the show, or him getting shot at by the bounty droid, you really can feel the fight. just by the music, that's how good it was!

I can say the same for the set design, big props to the people who worked on the set! 'The mandalorian's ship was amazing! I really liked the temple that baby yoda was in.

That being said, I really loved the show and I can't wait to see what it has to offer!

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny when he sees the end of that description

Fr tho this episode made me happy. Just happy.

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny when he sees that last line.

• This review is really good. It really made me feel like I was watching the episode myself. The descriptions are really immersive too, so good work on that!

I really liked how you listed music, set design, props, vfx, character designs and fight scenes. Since this is freaking Star Wars, I really didn't know what to expect from what I just listed. Really nice for you to go in such details about the things that really matter because I wasn't really sure about how good the music and vfx and set design would be.

All in all, really good work! Please keep it up!

Just finished watching episode one, it raises the bar for future Star Wars films/tv shows. It was pretty good, and I can't wait to see wait

• Thanks for your critique, if you ever need anything dm me! :)

Ghetsis posted: »

This review is really good. It really made me feel like I was watching the episode myself. The descriptions are really immersive too, so goo

• Just felt like the show needed one, and I thought I should share my thoughts along with many others.

Melton23 posted: »

@InGen_Nate_Kenny when he sees the end of that description Fr tho this episode made me happy. Just happy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.