Guess who has two thumbs and cant wait until a Lcg entertainment announcement

This guy..its me..feel free to comment about your hopes and dreams about the new telltale.

Comments

• edited November 2019

Regarding the new management, I've only got 7 words to say...

"Good luck, and don't. fuck. it. up."

• That message should be for the executives since it was their fault last time

AChicken posted: »

Regarding the new management, I've only got 7 words to say... "Good luck, and don't. fuck. it. up."

• edited November 2019

Ngl but I want a game about 2008-13 memes

• Don't make 2-3 games a year, focus on quality and innovation in gameplay, take ur time on making ur games and advertise without lying to the community.

• 👍😎👍 -this guy

• Telltale's name is so tainted it might've been better to open up a copycat company instead

I'd probably still invest though

• I've been thinking a lot about this too. Telltale unintentionally shined a light on how unscrupulous these development companies can be. Thanks to Brenner, they're pretty much the poster child for corrupt, shitty workplaces in the gaming industry. I really want them to succeed under new management, but I have a hard time believing potential employees and critics alike will give them a chance, especially considering the reaction they got in September.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Telltale's name is so tainted it might've been better to open up a copycat company instead I'd probably still invest though

• I hope this IP is enough to put them back on the market but atm without a game on their belt; low key cautiously optimistic I remain.

• edited November 2019

Considering I'm studying management it's really important to have a new name, a new formula because publicity is almost everything, once ur name is in the dirt it'll always be in the dirt, I really hope they have a good plan.

booper posted: »

I've been thinking a lot about this too. Telltale unintentionally shined a light on how unscrupulous these development companies can be. Tha

• Here Here

AChicken posted: »

Regarding the new management, I've only got 7 words to say... "Good luck, and don't. fuck. it. up."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.