The Wolf Among Us Meme Thread

Just make some twau memes.

Comments

• Damn man i just can't wait for season 2 I'm playing wolf among us again in order to make it easy to wait for second season!!!

• What's with your obsession with Poogers?

• ???

Pipas posted: »

What's with your obsession with Poogers?

• There are a few in https://community.telltale.com/discussion/52431/meme-and-funny-nonsense-thread-the-wolf-among-us-mobile-warning though it's getting old enough that some of the images and videos don't work anymore.

• Oh nothing. Just that previous thread of yours about poogers was weird af (seriously, what was that about?), plus your old bio and now you mention him again... (which you edited out) It's slightly concerning.

And yeah, as Warpspeed mentioned, there's already a TWAU meme thread.

???

• Sorry for the late response, i've been caught up in some dogshit lately. But, hey, when aren't you caught up in some dogshit? It's just how life works.

Just that previous thread of yours about poogers was weird af (seriously, what was that about?)

I accused him of being homophobic, which wasn't right! I sent an apology to everyone involved.
    It's been solved, and I'd rather not talk about it.

Pipas posted: »

Oh nothing. Just that previous thread of yours about poogers was weird af (seriously, what was that about?), plus your old bio and now you m

• Why did @DeliciousDeku get banned again?

• For making "Jokes" that basically insulted people and didn't seem to have any intention of being a joke. And then trying to cover up his mistakes in the sketchiest way possible.

Why did @DeliciousDeku get banned again?

• You make him sound absolutely horrible lol

The jokes weren't mature but I don't think he's that bad. Yeah it doesn't excuse it but he is just a kid.

For making "Jokes" that basically insulted people and didn't seem to have any intention of being a joke. And then trying to cover up his mistakes in the sketchiest way possible.

• Remember me when I first joined? I was about his age and was a total horror show

Cocoa2736 posted: »

You make him sound absolutely horrible lol The jokes weren't mature but I don't think he's that bad. Yeah it doesn't excuse it but he is just a kid.

• You weren't bad. You'd usually stop if people pointed it out from what I remember.

I was probably a horror show here too lol

Melton23 posted: »

Remember me when I first joined? I was about his age and was a total horror show

• I remember the wars with Dex. That was a total horror show.

Remember me when I first joined? I was about his age and was a total horror show

• edited November 2019

The moment he signs up on this site he makes a post where he pretends to be a leaker, doing an interview with a fake developer. He apologises. Then he links that to his problems at home, where his Dad couldn't get him manga. He makes an update post on his situation. Then he calls Poogs homophobic. He apologises. Through this time he makes a ton of strange discussions, like the "r/whooosh discussion thread, but on the forums". People explain their outlook and he argues. But then he changes his mind. Argues a lot on the woym thread. I'm sure he actually wants to have arguments, maybe he just loves cheap thrills. Calls Lupin shithead for no reason. Misinterprets everything. Constant criss-cross in arguments too, like it's very hard to tell whose side he's on. At least he isn't a Gabe sympathiser like @Melton23 . So yeah, overall verdict: He's just a kid. Hopefully he will have learned from his mistakes by the time he returns. I honestly don't hate him, just saying he's going to either continue to grow his interesting forum resume, or he's going to follow the rules and hopefully everyone here can have civil discussions about Star Wars.

You make him sound absolutely horrible lol The jokes weren't mature but I don't think he's that bad. Yeah it doesn't excuse it but he is just a kid.

• He said his parents divorced and that he's depressed. I'm pretty certain he's the youngest one here. He wants attention.

I've found the best thing to do talking to people in a situation like Deku is to just be kind to them. It works out a lot better. I'm guessing he has ADHD and from experience that can be pretty alienating sometimes.

Ghetsis posted: »

The moment he signs up on this site he makes a post where he pretends to be a leaker, doing an interview with a fake developer. He apologise

• Hopefully he will have learned from his mistakes by the time he returns.

Yeah I do hope that if he returns he'll calm down a bit. I was more confused about the whole ordeal than anything.

hopefully everyone here can have civil discussions about Star Wars.

The moment he signs up on this site he makes a post where he pretends to be a leaker, doing an interview with a fake developer. He apologise

• Lol the classic dip and hide in shame when you realise you were wrong

You weren't bad. You'd usually stop if people pointed it out from what I remember. I was probably a horror show here too lol

• No man should have to live with Alita battle angle only comments

I remember the wars with Dex. That was a total horror show.

• Right Gabe did nothing wrong and I have like so much evidence to prove why AJ is so much worse but gets more love smh no respect, no respect at all oh jeez😤

• It was interesting to see something go completely insane because of one movie.

No man should have to live with Alita battle angle only comments

• Literally gave the movie a 1 star review without even seeing it just because of that alone

lupinb0y posted: »

It was interesting to see something go completely insane because of one movie.

• you may need to teach me the 'Dip and hide in shame' technique, it could save ya boi! XD

Lol the classic dip and hide in shame when you realise you were wrong

• The moment he signs up on this site he makes a post where he pretends to be a leaker, doing an interview with a fake developer. He apologises. Then he links that to his problems at home, where his Dad couldn't get him manga.

Never did I blame not getting a manga on this whole shit, in fact, it was a whole different reason with my dad.

He makes an update post on his situation. Then he calls Poogs homophobic. He apologises. Through this time he makes a ton of strange discussions, like the "r/whooosh discussion thread, but on the forums".

Then he calls Poogs homophobic. He apologises.

Was it not the right thing to apologise?

Through this time he makes a ton of strange discussions, like the "r/whooosh discussion thread, but on the forums

if an meme discussion thread is strange, then you haven't met the internet. Sorry!

People explain their outlook and he argues. But then he changes his mind. Argues a lot on the woym thread. I'm sure he actually wants to have arguments, maybe he just loves cheap thrills

People explain their outlook and he argues. But then he changes his mind

It was a misunderstanding, I didn't read what the user said right.

At least he isn't a Gabe sympathiser like @Melton23 .

So yeah, overall verdict: He's just a kid.

Yeah, i'm almost thirteen, sooooo. :neutral:

hopefully everyone here can have civil discussions about Star Wars.

• edited December 2019

So basically the exact moment you realise you’re wrong, blurt something out like “well yeah but ur nan has crusty toe nails” then disappear from the forums entirely for a good few weeks, while clicking on the globe icon to remove notifications without having to read their response

you may need to teach me the 'Dip and hide in shame' technique, it could save ya boi! XD

• 10/10 technique...
    helped me break out of jail,

So basically the exact moment you realise you’re wrong, blurt something out like “well yeah but ur nan has crusty toe nails” then disappear

• Yeah, i'm almost thirteen, sooooo.

Didn't you say you was fourteen before?

• “well, yeah, but your nan has crusty toenails”

TheFurryOne posted: »

Yeah, i'm almost thirteen, sooooo. Didn't you say you was fourteen before?

• I’m so proud of this kid

“well, yeah, but your nan has crusty toenails”

• Sir, I was just doing what you told me...

I’m so proud of this kid

• Don't know why you feel the need to lie about your age from 12 to 14. It's a bit unnecessary and doesn't really make a difference to perception. I mean I'm actually 11

“well, yeah, but your nan has crusty toenails”

• ~~ Oh, your 11? Man, I almost thought you were twenty...~~

Don't know why you feel the need to lie about your age from 12 to 14. It's a bit unnecessary and doesn't really make a difference to perception. I mean I'm actually 11

• I mean I’m actually 11

Haha 😂 and I’m a boomer

Don't know why you feel the need to lie about your age from 12 to 14. It's a bit unnecessary and doesn't really make a difference to perception. I mean I'm actually 11

• okay, boomer. B)

I mean I’m actually 11 Haha 😂 and I’m a boomer

• I’m starting to see a pattern in how all of your comments have at least 1 like, and how when I click on notifications you instantly have at least 1 single like 😑 something smells fishy here

okay, boomer.

• Maybe, but your dad has nail fungus.

I’m starting to see a pattern in how all of your comments have at least 1 like, and how when I click on notifications you instantly have at least 1 single like 😑 something smells fishy here

• Oh noes he's LEARNING!

Maybe, but your dad has nail fungus.

• Thanks for telling me that :) good to know

I’m starting to see a pattern in how all of your comments have at least 1 like, and how when I click on notifications you instantly have at least 1 single like 😑 something smells fishy here

• Oh, trust me, that was only 5% of my power!

Oh noes he's LEARNING!

• Any Epic gamers down for a Wolf 2 summoning ceremony tomorrow night?

• Yes, you can count my ass in!

Poogers555 posted: »

Any Epic gamers down for a Wolf 2 summoning ceremony tomorrow night?

• edited December 2019

You weren’t kidding?

Thanks for telling me that good to know

Sign in to comment in this discussion.