If you had a time machine what advice would you give to your younger self .

I’ve been thinking of this for a while and wanted to add a (Back to the future) element to it and ask this particular question.

What advice would you give to your younger self or do stuff you didn’t have the courage todo ?

I sometimes hope science can make this advanced technology just so we can not fix just our situations but historical events as well.

What do you guys think?🤔

Comments

• Honestly, I've made good decisions. I'm only 19 yr old. I've got a good job. Nice car and a rising credit score. I guess I would've told my younger self to be nicer to people

• edited December 2019

Same, I did what was apost to do I never did anything illegal or stupid but what I do regret is not having a back bone , in my teens and I was awfully shy...what I would’ve told my past self that everything’s going to be alright your life is a journey and you make the best of it .

Secondly I would love to alter historical events ,like prevent nuclear weapons from ever existing second ask America and Germany and Russia too start building space colonies On Mars and possibly the moon as academy’s for wanting to be an earthy citizen and pass tests too qualify as a earthly citizen and if they fail they can wait for next year .

Next make giant freeze ray and prevent the ice glaciers from melting and lately bring back extinct animals breed them then put them back in their natural environment .

Honestly, I've made good decisions. I'm only 19 yr old. I've got a good job. Nice car and a rising credit score. I guess I would've told my younger self to be nicer to people

• Can I go a bit further back into the past a give my parents some condoms?

• ROFL🤣

Onmens posted: »

Can I go a bit further back into the past a give my parents some condoms?

• I should have read Dale Carnegie's book, "How to Win Friends and Influence People," back when I was like 10 or so. It's not the be-all-end-all of social skills books, but it's a lot better than what I was doing at the time.

• I’d go back even further and tell my parents to invest heavily in Amazon. Could have made a killing. Just an insight, if you bought 5 shares of Amazon stock back in 1997, it would have cost you about $100. If you sold them today, you would have made around $120,000.

As for me, maybe similar advice, start looking into investing much earlier than when I did end up starting. But honestly, even when it comes to the “bad” stuff in my life, I would never change it. Everything that’s happened in my life has turned me into the person I am today, and while it’s tempting to think about stuff like “Ask your crush out” or “Take those risks,” everything happens for a reason. The only thing I would legitimately tell myself is to never take those around you for granted, cherish the moments you have with your friends and family, because you never know when those moments might end. That casual, rushed, nonchalant goodbye with half your body out the door could be the last time you speak to a loved one, do you really want that to be the case?

• I'm still young, sooo.
    I'd tell me from like a month ago, that he needs to not be a dick.

• Don't always wait for the right moment to get something, if you want something, you have to try and get it. I have so many regrets after I realized if I didn't wait for it, I could have it.

• The video games will always be there later. The chance to do well in school will not.

• Human beings are made to love.

The world is not as terrible as the terrible people make it seem.

You deserve happiness just as much as anyone else; you're not any worse or different than anyone else.

If this was 10 years ago see if family will invest in netflix (%10000 percent return on investment)

• edited December 2019

"Fuck Wall Street."
    -Vince

Sign in to comment in this discussion.