*Concept* Tales From the Borderlands: Season Two

WARNING: This is a fanmade concept, none of this is official. Everything you see in this thread is not official.

Tales From The Borderlands: Season Two

We're excited to announce that we've been in the works with 2k on making a season two of 'Tales from The borderlands.We've been working on this, along with TWAU Season 2, ensuring that we use quality over quantity.
Expect the actual game to come out 2023, as we've only started polishing the voice lines and smoothening the animations. We're so excited for you guys to play this game, and we can confirm that there will be more announcements for various other projects that are coming soon. See y'all in 2023!

Join Rhys and Sasha, as they only have each other to save each other from the reign of the ghost of vasquez!
they'll face loss, depression, poverty, and self doubt, in this continuation of the critically acclaimed 'Tales from the borderlands.'.

Seriously guys, I'm working on a fan made 'Tales From The Borderlands' story. I'll post each episode for you guys to read. And it's coming soon.

Comments

• edited December 2019

Rhysha is already canon good sir

iFoRias posted: »

Rhyiona > Rhysha

• I don't think Telltale would ever operate by just starting out work in 2019 for a game that releases in 2023. But then you say polishing animations and smoothening out voicelines. I like roleplaying as game devs too but this isn't adding up. Anyway this reminds me of the time I was hyping everyone up with my TFS rewrite. Had everything semi-ready, sometimes I'd foolishly waste hours of sleep thinking about all the ins and outs. It was looking really good, but then too much stuff came up and I couldn't handle writing it alongside everything else. I look forward to seeing what comes of this.

• I'm actually going to make this a story I wrote, it was just my own tactic on announcing a thing I'm working on!

Ghetsis posted: »

I don't think Telltale would ever operate by just starting out work in 2019 for a game that releases in 2023. But then you say polishing ani

• @CAITT @Cocoa2736 I actually have Rhysha implemented in the story, and that's all I'll say about that.

• Both ships will be a part of the story, some choices will lead to the ships.

iFoRias posted: »

Rhyiona > Rhysha

• Am I the only one on this planet that likes both ships!?!?!?!

• I didn't ignore those people, both ships will exist in the story.

Am I the only one on this planet that likes both ships!?!?!?!

• You're not the only one

• edited December 2019

If you'd still consider r̶h̶y̶i̶o̶n̶a̶ the Titanic an actual ship

• You should find an artist and make it a webcomic

I think that'd be cool

• do you know any freelance artists?

Cocoa2736 posted: »

You should find an artist and make it a webcomic I think that'd be cool

• That's just sisterly/brotherly love, thank you very much.
    I mean, all sisters/brothers hold a photo frame of one another right?

Rhysha is already canon good sir

• If that were the case; we'd see a pic of Vaughn on Rhys' desk. But we don't

BigBadPaul posted: »

That's just sisterly/brotherly love, thank you very much. I mean, all sisters/brothers hold a photo frame of one another right?

• "Rhysha? More like POOP amiright!? Ha Ha ha Ha!! Haaa Im still upset about Rhyiona..."

• I see that the Great Shipping War hasn’t stopped.

• Rhysha:

Rhyiona:

• me when Adhoc studios totally 100% gets to make Tales 2 before Gearbox does and they go back to having multiple romance options for Rhys hahahaha

its gonna be too late by that time isnt it gamers....

Rhysha: Rhyiona:

• OMG! EVEN RHYSHA'S SONG IS GOOD!

Rhysha: Rhyiona:

• RHYSHA FOR EVA!

Poogers555 posted: »

me when Adhoc studios totally 100% gets to make Tales 2 before Gearbox does and they go back to having multiple romance options for Rhys hahahaha its gonna be too late by that time isnt it gamers....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.