Favorite quotes?

2»

Comments

• Amanda's qoute as funny/good it is makes zero sense neither in sense or context. So Bruce is to blame in this "problem" because he's crazy? How is that the truth. She avoids everything she did and justifies it by saying "ur crazy 2 bye"

AgentZ46 posted: »

Just about all of Amanda Wallers. Here's some of my favorites in episode 5: Vigilante Joker: "You both use that word "Justice" as an exc

• That wasn't laying blame on Bruce. Pretty much just calling him out on his "High and mighty" bullshit. Constantly treating Waller like a monster when he's no better. That's how I saw it. In fact if you pick "You are too" Waller replies with "I know exactly what I am. I choose not to live in denial"

Dan10 posted: »

Amanda's qoute as funny/good it is makes zero sense neither in sense or context. So Bruce is to blame in this "problem" because he's crazy? How is that the truth. She avoids everything she did and justifies it by saying "ur crazy 2 bye"

• Thought Harvey/Two Face would have fit better in Joker's comment about the other villains not knowing Bruce like he does instead of Riddler.

Just about all of Amanda Wallers. Here's some of my favorites in episode 5: Vigilante Joker: "You both use that word "Justice" as an exc

• Riddler did what no ever villain could though. Killed a close friend and forced Batman to either break his code or let an innocent woman suffer.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Thought Harvey/Two Face would have fit better in Joker's comment about the other villains not knowing Bruce like he does instead of Riddler.

• Batman: I'm Batman

• edited April 2018

Joker saying that he knows Batman/Bruce more than the Riddler isn’t saying much. Riddler didn’t know anything personal about Batman or Bruce and wasn’t even a threat for very long. Harvey, Bruce’s best friend. Penguin, Bruce’s childhood best friend. Lady Arkham, possibly knows his identity. Those are comparisons to make if you want to boast about knowing someone more than others

As far as the Riddler, I don’t think Riddler accomplished that at all. I let the agents die to save Avesta and then told Riddler it was all on him. Because it was. Batman’s code wasn’t broken to me.

Riddler did what no ever villain could though. Killed a close friend and forced Batman to either break his code or let an innocent woman suffer.

• THUNDERBOLT! I'M THE WHOLE GODDAMN HURRICANE!

• I do it because I can't afford to take a night off. I do it because people rely on me to be there when things like this happen. I do it because I'm BATMAN.

• I'm the villain of your dreams

• "So..That rude know it all really got what was coming to him!"

(Joker conversing to Bruce at the Stacked deck)

• Ridder - "Im the sharpest mind you'll ever meet. a genius with Gotham at my feet. Who am I?"

Once he got killed here is one. "I got shot by a poisoned dart, and now I am a rotting, stinking Corpse. Who Am I?"

• Oswald Cobblepot: A revolution is knocking on Gotham's door and I'm letting it in

• Falcone: Goddamn Circus Freak
    When he kills his friends and spams

• I like your style Batman I really do but starting to be a pain in the arse the children of Arkham are going to walk all over the city and there isn't anyone who can stop us NOT EVEN YOU

• Oh my god that's the best kinky thing I've ever heard! Jesus I'm totally going to use that.

Harley “You’re gonna tell me you love me Wayne?” Bruce” W-what?” Harley “I like a little romance when I’m getting SCREWED.” I just had to pause the game for a minute after that.

• edited December 2019

Harley suggestively commenting on Bruce's hands in the stolen car and in the hot elevator scene. You've got to be blind not to see the electric attraction between them!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.