LETS GET POOGERS HIS RHYS SOCK FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Guys, this is really IMPORTANT! It's been haunting me, and I haven't been able to get ANY sleep because of it!
This is old new, but, telltale has taunted him several times, when all he wants are his god damned rhys socks!
If it is sooooo hard to get these socks, then we might as well die already. I will not rest until our lord, poogers, has his beautiful socks that he's asked for since day one! And, this is the season of gifting, and why not gift poogers his glorious rhys socks. We need to infiltrate lcg's hq and I've already talked to the FBI, they're on it too. They said that this is 'No good' and that 'Our lord and savior needs his socks'. If they were to say no to the FBI, I can only assume what would happen next. Lets do this for the team. Raid LCG HQ on 12/15/19!!! They can't kill all of us!!!!

Comments

• Bummer, guess you won't get TWAU Season 2 early.

captainivy1 posted: »

No.

• me upvoting this comment just to counter out the original post

captainivy1 posted: »

No.

• You can count on us to get you those socks, don't listen to the doubters.

Poogers555 posted: »

me upvoting this comment just to counter out the original post

• That's me when a simple "No." becomes one of my most liked comments and not literally any other great and epic contribution I have made over the years.

me upvoting this comment just to counter out the original post

• how is this still a th-

@Poogers555 you need to send telltale pictures of your bare feet; they'll feel so ashamed and seduced they'll have no choice but to send you those socks

• how is this still a th-

We never forget when our lord and savior is in need, after all he's done for us.

Y-you hear that telltale? We never forget. Hehehehehhe!

Cocoa2736 posted: »

how is this still a th- @Poogers555 you need to send telltale pictures of your bare feet; they'll feel so ashamed and seduced they'll have no choice but to send you those socks

• Maybe another séance could work?

• edited December 2019

Absolutely fuming, had a good joke lined up, but I couldn't get an image to appear... :rage:

how is this still a th- @Poogers555 you need to send telltale pictures of your bare feet; they'll feel so ashamed and seduced they'll have no choice but to send you those socks

• Did you put "i." Before the site name?

Absolutely fuming, had a good joke lined up, but I couldn't get an image to appear...

• If New Telltale and Adhoc gets to develop Tales 2 feel free to start a petition to send me there bare foot and have a studio tour as I mention how cold my feet are and how I really need some Rhys socks.

Or like start one now so I can pull out a whiteboard and give a presentation on why I should be hired at New Telltale for my amazing ideas that everyone would totally 100% love, like heres a sneak peak, my first point on my power point.

1. I need Rhys socks

ʰᵃʰᵃ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵏⁱᵈᵈⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵒ ⁱ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈⁿᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵃⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳⁿˢʰⁱᵖ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʰᵃʰᵃ... ᵘⁿˡᵉˢˢ

• I don't think so, if I put "i" before the website link, will the image appear?

Did you put "i." Before the site name?

• Literally anyone: feel free to petition to send me to HQ for merchandise and an internship

Public:

Reality warping Poogs: says the same thing

Public:

lol we all know this place would probably do something like that

If New Telltale and Adhoc gets to develop Tales 2 feel free to start a petition to send me there bare foot and have a studio tour as I menti

• With some sites the image doesn't work right. Putting i. instead of www. isolates the image from the webpage

I don't think so, if I put "i" before the website link, will the image appear?

• Or if 2k makes a rhys dlc for bl3.

If New Telltale and Adhoc gets to develop Tales 2 feel free to start a petition to send me there bare foot and have a studio tour as I menti

• I might just need to try this

Literally anyone: feel free to petition to send me to HQ for merchandise and an internship Public: Reality warping Poogs: says the same thing Public: lol we all know this place would probably do something like that

• you NEED to!

I might just need to try this

• Hah, got'em!

Absolutely fuming, had a good joke lined up, but I couldn't get an image to appear...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.