will future games be on steam

This might have been said, and i've not heared correcly but i want to ask: wl the new tell-tale games be on steam or only on EPIC? i've read some articals about giving epic the only rights, but i throught it was only TWD then a friend told me there wouldnt be any steam sells in the future. can someone please clear this up for me?? what digital plateforms will the new TTGs be on?

Comments

• Well, they said that TWAU 2 will be Epic exclusive, so it's safe to assume that if they make more games, they'll be Epic exclusive as well.

However, it's very likely that they'll eventually release it on Steam as well after a year or so, but afaik there's no confirmation for that.

• What's the difference tho? Unlike ps4 and xbox u can have both steam and epic at the same time, no big deal if it comes to any of em tbh.

• so basicay steam users might be disapointed

Pipas posted: »

Well, they said that TWAU 2 will be Epic exclusive, so it's safe to assume that if they make more games, they'll be Epic exclusive as well.

• The only real issue with Epic is gonna be some countries have annoying currency conversions. No ones experience of a game like this is going to be different than if it were on Steam, Epic, any launcher.

That being said Wolf 2 isnt even releasing until at least 2021 so Im sure things on Epic will be more improved for those who are a bit more stickler on the matter.

What's the difference tho? Unlike ps4 and xbox u can have both steam and epic at the same time, no big deal if it comes to any of em tbh.

• Do we know if the new games/twau 2 will come on steam or is there no chance? Fans will have a let down. will they fineraly be realese on steam i now some peope who would be unhappy about the currency conversions. they dont use usa dollars do they??

Poogers555 posted: »

The only real issue with Epic is gonna be some countries have annoying currency conversions. No ones experience of a game like this is going

• Theres a chance it will come to Steam at some point but seeing how it runs on Unreal and they have an Epic Exclusive deal its possible it wont ever come to Steam, which is ok.

Do we know if the new games/twau 2 will come on steam or is there no chance? Fans will have a let down. will they fineraly be realese on s

• it might be fine for some people
    its goig to be probmatic for me

this is disapointing

Poogers555 posted: »

Theres a chance it will come to Steam at some point but seeing how it runs on Unreal and they have an Epic Exclusive deal its possible it wont ever come to Steam, which is ok.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.