When is James Cameron going to make his second Avatar film ?

I've been waiting for a decade for that movie to have a sequel but I keep hearing rumors it’s being made. I wouldn’t be surprised by the year 2059 the last avatar movie will come out I would be old by now if that was the case.🤣

What do you guys think?

Comments

• He's probably working on it to combat the record of endgame, directors can be bitches sometimes.

• I don't care. He lost all my respect with Terminator Dark Fate. Titanic and Avatar may have made so much money but Terminator 2 and Aliens will always be his best movies and for some reason, he doesn't care about making movies just as good as those. I don't understand why he decided to make not 1 but 4 more movies for the franchise.

• I agree Aliens and Terminator 2 are the best , James Cameron Needs to stop making cash grab films because it always leads into a disastrous ratings .

Avatar was golden in my late teen years including Law abiding Citizen Which got more my attention but I really wish that movie had a different ending because the lawyer screwed the abiding Citizen played by (Gerard Butler) in the beginning because the justice system didn’t get under justice he was hoping for .

That’s why I give the movie A 3 1/2 stars.

AronDracula posted: »

I don't care. He lost all my respect with Terminator Dark Fate. Titanic and Avatar may have made so much money but Terminator 2 and Aliens w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.