The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited December 2019

Wow, I’m sorry too hear that my parents have been divorced for 9-10 years and I was 16-17 at the time my dad was a cheater but I’ve learn to forgive even though I was extremely Gullible when I was in my late teens thing everything’s going to be right doesn’t really help as much when I faced reality at that time.

Then was constantly bullied by kids in my neighborhood Which made me skip school for 3 days tops , but when it hit 2010 wasn’t that bad for me that’s when I started trolling people in my high school just forgetting my problems.

(I wasn’t bulling anyone FYI)I only trolling people for shits and giggles which did make me feel better inside but it was only temporary.

But I’ll cherish those funny moments in my heart 4ever.

This year was the shittiest of all my years. I dealt with depression. My mom and dad are getting a divorce. I found out my dad was

• Well tomorrow’s New Year’s Eve and my sisters birthday, I staying in the moment dose make time fly fast.

• FUCK IT Im gonna say it.

sekiro shadows die twice sucks big balls

• edited December 2019

OH NO, YOU DID NOT!!!!

GIT GUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poogers555 posted: »

FUCK IT Im gonna say it. sekiro shadows die twice sucks big balls

• Ugh, fucking millennials, amiright?

Poogers555 posted: »

FUCK IT Im gonna say it. sekiro shadows die twice sucks big balls

• Everyone I know is talking about what they’re planning on doing for New Years Eve. Here’s what I’m planning...go about my usual day as if nothing is different, at 11:59 pm, turn on one of the news channels, and at 12:01, go to bed. New Years are like birthdays, the older you get, the less significant and momentous they become.

• edited December 2019

New Years are like birthdays, the older you get, the less significant and momentous they become.

I know that feeling. And my birthday was a few days ago and it was good.

Everyone I know is talking about what they’re planning on doing for New Years Eve. Here’s what I’m planning...go about my usual day as if no

• All special days are what you make them. Some make them less significant, others plan big things. I personally make special, momentous plans for a day such as tomorrow. Makes for great and magic moments and memories :blush:

Everyone I know is talking about what they’re planning on doing for New Years Eve. Here’s what I’m planning...go about my usual day as if no

• I'm working on an 'untitled certain film series' story, can you guess what series it is by the excerpt I wrote?

Kyber was only thirteen, but, he was still strong for his age. He wrestled animals and he collected some bounties off of some escaped inmates. Nothing big. He got bored of his job after a while, and he wanted something new. He wanted to kill a bunch of inmates. He was poor, and he was searching for fortune. He had nobody to talk to, and nobody to live for. His parents were hung for betraying their heritage, and his mentor left to go professionally bounty hunt.

"What are you doing?" His friend asked.

"None of your goddamn business." Kyber answered.

"You're leaving, aren't you?" His friend asked again.

"What's it to you?" Kyber replied.

"Getting cocky aren't you." His friend taunted.

"Piss off, or I'll make you piss off." Kyber threatened.

Kyber remembered, his friend had a bounty on his head for murdering some people. Why not make some money of off him?

"Daniel, i'm sorry. But, this is just business." Kyber said.

Kyber took his pistol out of his holster, and gripped the trigger. He aimed for the head, and made sure he had ammo. He pulled the trigger, and shot his friend right in the head.

BAM!

His friend dropped to the ground, and he bled to death. There was blood all over the ground and he was coughing out blood. Kai wanted to make sure he was killed, so he shot him in the pulse.

BAM!

Even more blood spurted out, it was the end of his 'friend'.

He put the gun back, and took his body to collect the bounty.

A few hours later, he was at the cantina.

"Sir, I'd like to collect all 245,429 credits worth of his bounty." Kyber asked a dealer.

"Its little too much, don't cha' think?" The dealer said.

"Sir, give me the full price, or else." Kyber threatened.

"O-okay, how about I give you more than what you bargained for?" The dealer said.

"What's your de-" Kyber was cut off.

BANG, BANG, BANG!

• "Kyber"
    can you guess what seri--

Star Wars. Final Answer.

• You know you could also PM yourself to be able to see what your posts will look like? Just remember to save your non-previewed text before sending it to yourself so you have what you need.

• Well it's 2020 now where I am so Happy New Year!

• Yes, it is star wars. But the name Kyber is based off of the 'Kyber Crystal'.

AChicken posted: »

"Kyber" can you guess what seri-- Star Wars. Final Answer.

• Well my sister just turned 40 right now, so what’s the future like over there?

Since I’m still in 2019 time line .

Well it's 2020 now where I am so Happy New Year!

• what were your other answers?

"Kyber" can you guess what seri-- Star Wars. Final Answer.

• No other answers, my dude. The moment you mentioned "Kyber" (as in "Kyber Crystal" -- the thing that powers lightsabers) there was no doubt in my mind we were talking about Star Wars.

Not to mention the talk of Bounty Hunters and 'Credits' further solidified it.

what were your other answers?

• Sorry, I was confused. You said:

Star Wars. Final Answer.

No other answers, my dude. The moment you mentioned "Kyber" (as in "Kyber Crystal" -- the thing that powers lightsabers) there was no doubt

• If you were to tell me at the beginning of the year that these forums would still be around in 2020, I wouldn't of believed you.

• Ah.

I was referencing a famous trope from the TV Game Show Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?. In the show, when you put in your answer of A, B, C, or D you have to confirm it and "lock it in" by saying "Final Answer."

Sorry, I was confused. You said: Star Wars. Final Answer.

• ight boys what games to buy on the steam sale rn?

• I am too fucking old to know that reference, and you know it! :'(

Ah. I was referencing a famous trope from the TV Game Show Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?. In the show, when you put in your answer of A, B, C, or D you have to confirm it and "lock it in" by saying "Final Answer."

• Happy New Year and Decade, everyone.

• I’m going to miss the 2010's it’s was the best time of my life from my early years trolling in high school then get trolled back by women then volunteer at a hospital Moving from county to county in Florida to see what’s out there and most importantly meeting you guys here in this community learning from one talking about every Walking Dead thread which was hell of a blast for me.

Hopefully 2020 will be even more special then the 2010's and just as more exiting as my teen/ early adult years .

I wish you all a blessed 2020 to everyone.

NewDecade

AronDracula posted: »

Happy New Year and Decade, everyone.

• Can’t find an image of this absolute deity, so you’ll have to google it

DabigRG posted: »

Who?

• edited December 2019

Lmao fucken American scrubs stuck in the 2010’s

• edited December 2019

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?!

Melton23 posted: »

Lmao fucken American scrubs stuck in the 2010’s

• ROFL , 2010’s wasn’t that bad, Hopefully time travel could be a next thing and 2020's and having average humans colonizing on Moon/Mars would be the next best thing.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?!

• Epic Fail!

Ah. I was referencing a famous trope from the TV Game Show Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?. In the show, when you put in your answer of A, B, C, or D you have to confirm it and "lock it in" by saying "Final Answer."

• I'll say it now, as the 2010s end the decade. It's been a long run, but I think a good one. It's been a long time on these forums over this time. I hope you all enjoy the double 20s (yes, that's what I'm going to call the 2020s, because yes).

• edited January 2020

WANDAVISION 2020
    WANDAVISION 2020

IT'S HAPPENING MARVEL BOIS

Both WandaVision and Mandalorian Season 2 have been confirmed for a 2020 release in this preview video (around 0:37)

• Gonna ask here since the Minecraft board is dead but does the s2 disc for Xbox one still work? Wanted to gift my niece with it.

• Anyone know? It'll really help me.

• TFW you are about to revisit the worst level of Bloodborne: the Cursed and Defiled Chalice Dungeon.

• After a short bit of research, as of September 2019, yes there have been reports that the Season 2 Disc still works and grants you access to the entire season.

It should work. I don't know if it being a new or used copy makes any difference.

zeke10 posted: »

Gonna ask here since the Minecraft board is dead but does the s2 disc for Xbox one still work? Wanted to gift my niece with it.

• edited January 2020

In a weird stroke of luck, despite over 50 titles expiring on Netflix Canada on January 1st as scheduled, someone at Netflix or someone at Nickelodeon decided to renew their contracts last minute, so most of Nick's shows that Netflix provided are still on the service despite the service saying otherwise for the past month. They're all mostly there and no longer have a date of expiry for today.

This means Avatar: The Last Airbender lives on in Canada... Yay!

• Thank you for the answer. My niece will be happy

After a short bit of research, as of September 2019, yes there have been reports that the Season 2 Disc still works and grants you access to the entire season. It should work. I don't know if it being a new or used copy makes any difference.

• I literally just found this out watching BSC's Black Knight Commentary: Not only is Melissa Hutchinson(Clementine, Beauty & Toad Jr.) in the game, but so is Gavin Hammon(Kenny, Tweedle Dee & Dum.

• So what you’re saying is you bought the Blu-Ray for nothing.

In a weird stroke of luck, despite over 50 titles expiring on Netflix Canada on January 1st as scheduled, someone at Netflix or someone at N

• edited January 2020

Well.... Yes?

I mean, maybe it could disappear later today, buuuut it's 7:30pm on Jan. 1st and it's still there, so I'm guessing that Avatar's here to stay.

At least I got the Blu-rays on sale. 33$ down from 50$.

So what you’re saying is you bought the Blu-Ray for nothing.

• Happy (belated) New Year everyone! Hope you have a wonderful year!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.