The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I sure Hell enjoyed the last decade of the 21st century hopefully the second one would be better.😎

lupinb0y posted: »

Happy (belated) New Year everyone! Hope you have a wonderful year!

• You too.

Happy (belated) New Year everyone! Hope you have a wonderful year!

• What the fuck? They canceled the 'Maliwan Blacksite' event on 'Borderlands 3'?

• Woot! Exactly 25 years ago today was the last time I ate meat.
    Everybody is invited to the celebratory barbeque at my place! :)

• Delayed not cancelled.

What the fuck? They canceled the 'Maliwan Blacksite' event on 'Borderlands 3'?

• I'll be grilling some burgers.

Onmens posted: »

Woot! Exactly 25 years ago today was the last time I ate meat. Everybody is invited to the celebratory barbeque at my place!

• I've got some steaks.

Woot! Exactly 25 years ago today was the last time I ate meat. Everybody is invited to the celebratory barbeque at my place!

• There's currently smoke from the East Gippsland fires drifting over Melbourne. This is insane.

• That's a long ass time to go without meat! Congratulations!

• edited January 2020

In case anyone didn't see I made a new giveaway thread which currently still has 39 out of 56 Steam keys remaining.

You're welcome to ask for more than just one key. Please, someone, anyone, give these games a good home if not they'll be forcibly euthanized ;-;

• edited January 2020

Happy 1# Friday of 2020

• edited January 2020

I know this movie has already come out in some parts of the world, but it's wide release here in the States isn't until next week, and I'm really looking forward to it.

• edited January 2020

Who would've thought that the first big meme of 2020 -- a year everyone says is for good vibes and going to the gym -- would be about World War 3.

• When World War 3 is happening and I gotta kill AChicken.

AChicken posted: »

Who would've thought that the first big meme of 2020 -- a year everyone says is for good vibes and going to the gym -- would be about World War 3.

• edited January 2020

Me when Lupin finds me

When World War 3 is happening and I gotta kill AChicken.

• I believe you mean World War One hundred and eleven

• Let's be real that's what everyone says every year.

• edited January 2020

OK I had a funny feeling like this was going to be talked about here well if that’s the case God for bid of World War III happens then I’m moving to the moon and joining the Moon Nazis 🤣

• What is with all the WWIII talk lately?

• The U.S. assassinated a high-ranking Iranian military official, and Iran is vowing forceful revenge. Some are concerned that this will lead to a larger scale war. We're not supposed to talk politics here, so that's all I'll say.

DabigRG posted: »

What is with all the WWIII talk lately?

• Oh...

WarpSpeed posted: »

The U.S. assassinated a high-ranking Iranian military official, and Iran is vowing forceful revenge. Some are concerned that this will lead to a larger scale war. We're not supposed to talk politics here, so that's all I'll say.

• I just woke up from my nap and thank goodness for us conversation just stopped.

The U.S. assassinated a high-ranking Iranian military official, and Iran is vowing forceful revenge. Some are concerned that this will lead to a larger scale war. We're not supposed to talk politics here, so that's all I'll say.

• It'll be interesting to follow. The iranian people doesn't seem to sad about it but I know nothing of him and as you say we shouldn't talk politics. :blush:

• The New Jersey Devils and being forcibly bent over a table and repeatedly ass fucked by the referees to the point that the NHL considers it a legal rape, name a more iconic duo!

The Devils have been fucked before, but my God, how does the NHL allow THIS goal to stand?!

The Avalanche player makes no attempt to get out of the way, he’s blatantly crossing into Blackwood’s path to get back into the net, trips him up and causes him to fall down, and the Avs score. Even after reviewing it, it was allowed. How’s that not goaltender interference, or at the very least unintentional contact (causing the play to be dead and the goal not counting)?

A few night ago, Columbus Blue Jackets coach John Tortorella criticized the referees and NHL officials after his team was screwed by the refs and not only lost the game, but their goalie in the process. The officiating in the NHL I s a travesty, and the fact that the NHL sits by and let’s this happen on a regular basis is ruining the game.

• I just noticed in the Wolf 2 trailer Bigby's apartment changed because the window he is looking out of is no longer a brick wall. Not important at all really as its obviously just a teaser trailer, but it almost makes it a bit funny thinking how Bigby on a cold winter day is looking out his open window as it snows watching where a building use to stand before being knocked down.

• There’s also actual wind physics you can see with the curtains above the A.C. I’m pretty sure the trailer is made in Unreal.

Poogers555 posted: »

I just noticed in the Wolf 2 trailer Bigby's apartment changed because the window he is looking out of is no longer a brick wall. Not import

• edited January 2020

I noticed that as well and I would say its safe to assume that it is made in Unreal. I mean you can already see a lot of the objects are higher poly and have sharper texture and Im really glad this is the case. All Wolf 2 really needed in terms of a graphical upgrade from the first game was higher poly models, sharper textures, and better animation instead of Walking Dead's constant change of art style.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

There’s also actual wind physics you can see with the curtains above the A.C. I’m pretty sure the trailer is made in Unreal.

• Well my apartment complex almost caught on fire and a convoy of fire trucks came too the rescue. I was on Facebook on the news checking the update on Australia wild fire situation .

Then it manifested into what just happened an hour ago .🤔😬

• THE thing is some old dude was cleaning his boots with gasoline from the reports of what I’ve heard.

Seriously... Who cleans their boots with gasoline !!??

• Seriously... Who cleans their boots with gasoline !!??

Apparently, that old dude.

THE thing is some old dude was cleaning his boots with gasoline from the reports of what I’ve heard. Seriously... Who cleans their boots with gasoline !!??

• He must of thought that gasoline was going to make his shoe shine .🤦🏻‍♂️

Seriously... Who cleans their boots with gasoline !!?? Apparently, that old dude.

• Seriously... Who cleans their boots with gasoline !!??

He probably wanted an excuse to buy new boots, that or, he was trying to commit suicide. Just a thought.

THE thing is some old dude was cleaning his boots with gasoline from the reports of what I’ve heard. Seriously... Who cleans their boots with gasoline !!??

• I feel like I should post this on Facebook but I’m having second thoughts about it?🤔

Seriously... Who cleans their boots with gasoline !!?? He probably wanted an excuse to buy new boots, that or, he was trying to commit suicide. Just a thought.

• People have been cleaning with gasoline for a long time. And people have been told not to clean with gasoline for a long time.

• You might be shadowbanned, soooo, think about it.

I feel like I should post this on Facebook but I’m having second thoughts about it?🤔

• So I watched Cats.

• Cheese and Rice, of all the crossovers

• What's wrong with it?

DabigRG posted: »

Cheese and Rice, of all the crossovers

• Why would you do that to yourself?

So I watched Cats.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.