Im new and have one question

I am new to telltale and the first game i played was tales from the borderlands. having only started borderlands like 6 months ago i kinda slacked off on starting this one yet since I have never played a telltale game before. i played it in like 2 days because it was SO DAMN GOOD. honestly its one of my favorite games ever. being an unpatient 13 year old i really want to know what your plans for the series are. i REALLY think you should take it into consideration. i mainly just wanted to know if there is any chance of a season 2. i understand you may not even have an answer due to the recent change with ttg. lastly i wanted to know if you are continuing with past games or making all new ip's instead.

Comments

• Never mind my original comment, some of the info wasn't right. LMAO

• edited January 2020

Unfortunately if a sequel were ever considered Telltale would have no involvement as everything in the Borderlands franchise belongs to the publisher 2K games and Gearbox. It would be a different game entirely. But if you are curious about the whereabouts of some characters they do appear again in BL3. They aren't written nearly as well sadly but it does provide some minor closure.
    As for your second question Telltale will be working on one game at a time with the first being the second season of the wolf among us, but after Wolf S2 is finished there has been talks of original IPs being introduced.

• the first part is kinda confusing. how did they get the rights for the first game? they could (probly not unless ttg skyrockets) maybe get the rights again for a second game. also only 3 of the characters are in the game, and 1 is just a picture and a tape. thanks

Unfortunately if a sequel were ever considered Telltale would have no involvement as everything in the Borderlands franchise belongs to the

• Gearbox/2K came to telltale after seeing the success of their recent games, and asked if they wanted to do a borderlands game. I mean its not out of the question for gearbox/2K to get this new telltale on a season 2 but like you said wolf along with future games would have to be a huge success.

Ethan2150 posted: »

the first part is kinda confusing. how did they get the rights for the first game? they could (probly not unless ttg skyrockets) maybe get t

• thanks bro

Gearbox/2K came to telltale after seeing the success of their recent games, and asked if they wanted to do a borderlands game. I mean its no

• edited January 2020

Welcome to the TTG community, it’s been 3 1/2 years since I’ve played (Tales from the borderlands )it was a great game it lifted my spirits up , seeing how Rhys and Vaughn get themselves into danger And doing the unthinkable Odds dealing with Hugo Vasquez and the Bountyhunters was very pretty cool and I love setting Finches mohawk on fire .

Brings me back memories.

Are you planning on playing any of the Walking Dead games yet if you mind me asking?

• Yeah. The two main games I wanna play are the Batman and TWD ones

Welcome to the TTG community, it’s been 3 1/2 years since I’ve played (Tales from the borderlands )it was a great game it lifted my spir

Sign in to comment in this discussion.