ANF: What to do to Clem hug Gabe at the end ?

What I should do to have this scene at the end ?

Comments

• edited January 2020

Friend zone

• Can you explain more ?

• Be like BFFs

• Obviously best friends, nothing else .

• edited January 2020

I'm honestly not sure with or without remembering much. I didn't realize there was a difference there until I tried looking for a video of the credits a month or two back.
    It's the good ending, so maybe it has something to do with your choices regarding David.

• Pretty sure that just happens if Gabe lives regardless.

• NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! This little shitbird deserves nothing from poor Clem.

• Wheres_Dinner No. In my gameplay they didn't hug at the end. Someone said that Clem must go for Gabe no matter what. To do this you need to "accept Ava's offer and obey them with AJ, your Clem will be understanding and will go after Gabe."

Not checked it but it could be true.

Pretty sure that just happens if Gabe lives regardless.

• He deserves a swirly, followed by an atomic wedgy to a flag pole and the most painful purple nepal you could possibly imagine . 😈

AronDracula posted: »

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! This little shitbird deserves nothing from poor Clem.

• You bully.

He deserves a swirly, followed by an atomic wedgy to a flag pole and the most painful purple nepal you could possibly imagine . 😈

• edited January 2020

I got that hugging ending, the 2nd or 3rd time I’ve played it. Don’t remember exactly how, I think it’s a mix of siding with Clem, while using her as a pawn for Kate to get medical help. Anyway for all I know, have to get all 4 of them on the bulldozer. This means Gabe doesn’t leave with David.

• Ayway for all I know, have to get all 4 of them on the bulldozer. This means Gabe doesn’t leave with David.

...Wut.

MintBlue92 posted: »

I got that hugging ending, the 2nd or 3rd time I’ve played it. Don’t remember exactly how, I think it’s a mix of siding with Clem, while usi

• I mixed up. Gabe still goes with david. Anyway the choices made earlier determines if Gabe lives or not. Also I did some research, to get that hug scene, it’s based on the path Clem took in season 2.

• Do they french goodbye if you stayed with Kenny?

I mixed up. Gabe still goes with david. Anyway the choices made earlier determines if Gabe lives or not. Also I did some research, to get that hug scene, it’s based on the path Clem took in season 2.

• No. Clem and Gabe hug if Gabe lives. I'm not sure how this question got so much traction. Strange times indeed

DabigRG posted: »

Do they french goodbye if you stayed with Kenny?

• edited January 2020

Mintblue 92. You are right. but choices at season 2 have impact on scene when you will se Gabe death. Clem can hug, kiss etc.This is another scene.

I mixed up. Gabe still goes with david. Anyway the choices made earlier determines if Gabe lives or not. Also I did some research, to get that hug scene, it’s based on the path Clem took in season 2.

• No. My Gabe lives and Clem don't hug at the end.

No. Clem and Gabe hug if Gabe lives. I'm not sure how this question got so much traction. Strange times indeed

• Twas joke.

No. Clem and Gabe hug if Gabe lives. I'm not sure how this question got so much traction. Strange times indeed

• I did get that hug scene, in one of my game plays, which is linked to the path taken at the end of Season 2, but the choices in ANF will also change the outcome. I got both the hug and death scene for Gabe, even though the path I took in Season 2 is always the same. When gabe died, he only got a hug, and that was it. Oh wait and a bullet.

@DabigRG

Do they french goodbye if you stayed with Kenny?

They where slobbering all over each other.
    EWWWW :D

BlackMohito posted: »

Mintblue 92. You are right. but choices at season 2 have impact on scene when you will se Gabe death. Clem can hug, kiss etc.This is another scene.

• Twas a joke reply

Twas joke.

• Wait... I thought we all hated ANF and Gabe? Why are so many people curious how to get an ending where he hugs Clem? :D

No. My Gabe lives and Clem don't hug at the end.

• edited January 2020

Because it's rare and the reason to hate him even more, especially those who did everything thing they can, to NOT have him get close with Clem. :D

finishes ANF: Clem and Gabe NO SHIP
    Clem hugs gabe

REEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wait... I thought we all hated ANF and Gabe? Why are so many people curious how to get an ending where he hugs Clem?

• I couldn’t stand Gabe’s constant complaining and snitching on me for killing Conrad.

Because it's rare and the reason to hate him even more, especially those who did everything thing they can, to NOT have him get close with Clem. finishes ANF: Clem and Gabe NO SHIP Clem hugs gabe REEEEEEEEEE!!!

• Gabe Gives you shit for not killing Conrad
    Alternative Gives you shit for killing Conrad

I couldn’t stand Gabe’s constant complaining and snitching on me for killing Conrad.

• If Gabe was my younger brother , man I would have a field day with him.

Gabe Gives you shit for not killing Conrad Alternative Gives you shit for killing Conrad

• The first is actually for letting Clementine be a captive.

Gabe Gives you shit for not killing Conrad Alternative Gives you shit for killing Conrad

• Yeah, you capture Clem/spare Conrad and Gabe hates you for it

The first is actually for letting Clementine be a captive.

• No, he calls you out on doing that to her and moves on.

Yeah, you capture Clem/spare Conrad and Gabe hates you for it

• Gabe calls you out no matter what you do. Hence, he hates your decisions

No, he calls you out on doing that to her and moves on.

• That's an incredibly simplistic, not to mention hyper specific/narrow way to look at him. Especially when you make plenty of other decisions that he's fine with.
    Hell, even in the case of using Clementine to get in, he puts it behind him and doesn't hold it against you once things turn out alright there.

Gabe calls you out no matter what you do. Hence, he hates your decisions

• Doesnt really change the fact that Gabe puts heat on you with the Clem/Conrad choice. Don't really know why we're talking about other choices

That's an incredibly simplistic, not to mention hyper specific/narrow way to look at him. Especially when you make plenty of other decisions

• same, :D .

If Gabe was my younger brother , man I would have a field day with him.

• edited January 2020

Or file a restraining order on him, and he can’t be never by 1000 feet near Clementine nor at Ericksons.

• in my ending, clem hugged gabe, which i think is because i accepted the offer and didn’t inject aj. so yeah, i think you’re right. tbf, i didn’t really want clem to hug gabe anyway ew :,(

Wheres_Dinner No. In my gameplay they didn't hug at the end. Someone said that Clem must go for Gabe no matter what. To do this you need to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.