The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So, on the way to my grandfather's funeral, this happened...

My dad crashed into a car and into a tree, in somebody else's car HE was BORROWING! I am beyond anxious and scared for what's gonna happen next. I think I saw a person out in front of the tree right before he hit it. After that, I didn't see that person anymore. I can only assume he's dead, and that my father must've taken quick notice. I think this because he then tried to move the car. But it was too late, the car's engine was busted. And the bottom of the car he borrowed is mangled and torn apart.
    My little sister and brother were in the car, and they are only 8 and 9! My little sister has asthma, and my airbag had a gaping hole in it. and the weird smoke thingies were coming out like crazy! Of course, I rolled down my window. And I called for some bystanders to help my father push the car to a gas station and to help me calm the others down.

And it seemed to be over, nobody was severely injured...

But, my dad apparently now has a big gash on his arm. Thank god my mother wasn't in the car, or else lord knows what else would've ended up happening.

But, my chest hurts so much!

TLDR; I got in a car crash, and my dad is denying that he was recklessly driving.

• Nothing out of the ordinary, just watching 'The Sonic The Hedgehog' movie.

Anyone doing anything special for Valentine’s Day?

• edited February 2020

I'm so sorry.

So, on the way to my grandfather's funeral, this happened... [car crash[

Well... my god! I'm glad you're okay. I'm glad your family's okay.

But, my chest hurts so much!

Might want to check with a doctor on that. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

My grandfather has passed.

• Damn, man. Why are there so many natural accidents happening in these days? It's like Final Destination coming to life.

I hope you and your family are safe in the next days.

So, on the way to my grandfather's funeral, this happened... My dad crashed into a car and into a tree, in somebody else's car HE was BOR

• Sounds like you did a good job in an extreme situation. You probably should see a doctor to make sure everything checks out, and you haven't broken any ribs or anything. Anything you can walk away from is good news.

So, on the way to my grandfather's funeral, this happened... My dad crashed into a car and into a tree, in somebody else's car HE was BOR

• I finished replaying Dishonored 2 and Death of the Outsider. Really enjoyed my time with them again, though it still is pretty frustrating that if you want any semblance of a good ending you can't kill anyone. I hope that in the future, if there is another Dishonored game (which I hope there is), that they take inspiration from how Metro: Exodus did their morality system.

In Metro: Exodus, the game pretty much tells you who you can and can't kill, or at the very least imply. Pretty much saying "Hey, it's cool if you fuck around with these guys, but those guys over there? They seem cool. Probably best if you leave them alone." So you won't be spending the whole game just trying to knock people out, there are a ton of actual enemies in the game which you can kill without repercussion.

• What up dudes and dudists , hows it going same old schedule for me and burned my demons out.

Can’t say I felt more energized then ever before.

• Jeez man, doubly sorry about all that.

• No one:

Me the last 3 weeks:

• I was never a fan of Blizzard, none of their games attracted my attention but I can feel the pain from their fans who felt so betrayed due to Blizzard's recent PR disaster. I swear to God, modern gaming keeps getting worse,

• Can’t believe I’m not sleepy yet, I guess that’s the benefits of being an adult 🤗

• Do you guys think we'll see more from Telltale at this year's E3? When do you think we'll start seeing more Wolf 2 news?

• E3 will probably be the next time we see or hear anything about the game, but I feel like it will just be screenshots.

booper posted: »

Do you guys think we'll see more from Telltale at this year's E3? When do you think we'll start seeing more Wolf 2 news?

• See, I was thinking E3 2021, maybe. I don't know how production normally goes on Telltale games, but it seemed like in the past they would announce the game, take six months to a year just to write the story and make the first episode, then work on the rest as they went. If 2 is going to have all the episodes completed before it's released, it feels like it should take longer than that.

On that note, Comic Con, either SDCC or NYCC, might also be worth watching.

Poogers555 posted: »

E3 will probably be the next time we see or hear anything about the game, but I feel like it will just be screenshots.

• E3 2021 is way too long. Theres a pretty good chance it wont be at E3 this year but theres no way they arnt going to give any kind of info this year at some point. Waiting that long probably wont be the smartest idea as they need to keep some kind of momentum up to release even if its very small, thus why if we see anything it will be screenshots and nothing like a trailer.

But now that you say it, I wouldnt be surprised if it gets screenshots at a Comic Con or similar event past E3.

See, I was thinking E3 2021, maybe. I don't know how production normally goes on Telltale games, but it seemed like in the past they would a

• I just realised. With TWAU 2 being completely developed before it releases, this means that screenshots, trailers and other promotional material will feature stuff from the entire season!

We'll have no idea what parts of the game they show us, or when they'll appear in each episode!
    That'll be awesome!

Usually Telltale trailers have soft moments, badass climaxes, and nail-biting teases.
    With the new model, the badass climax could be something from EP3, the nail-biting tease could be from episode 2, etc, etc...

E3 2021 is way too long. Theres a pretty good chance it wont be at E3 this year but theres no way they arnt going to give any kind of info t

• Well I got a feeling any screenshots showed may not even be "real" but just be there to show off how the game will look in all honesty.

AChicken posted: »

I just realised. With TWAU 2 being completely developed before it releases, this means that screenshots, trailers and other promotional mate

• Just came back from Walmart and couldn’t stop seeing Valentine’s Day Merchandise And this SMOSH video popped in my head

• so uh wolf 2 leaker guy is back saying poker night 3 and tales 2

• Bring in the popcorn.

so uh wolf 2 leaker guy is back saying poker night 3 and tales 2

• edited February 2020

Disregard that post I just did I was hammered on Vodka .🤗

• edited February 2020

Right. I was just talking about far, far into the future. Like after December 2020 whenever the game is near-complete and we get our actual first glimpses at the finished product.

Well I got a feeling any screenshots showed may not even be "real" but just be there to show off how the game will look in all honesty.

• When I realized I posted something without even thinking.

• edited February 2020

Link please? I seriously find it hard to believe that people would keep falling for his shit after previously being wrong in practically every way.

• lupinb0y posted: »

Link please? I seriously find it hard to believe that people would keep falling for his shit after previously being wrong in practically every way.

• I think I’m diagnosed with (Shitbird) syndrome,I was just playing PUBG and I was pretending to be a Bot only using a Thompson (SMG) I was single firing and doing light Burt’s randomly and the dude was going to investigate the apartments I was hiding in and well...he went onto stairs and heading towards the floor I was at and..I lit him up like a Christmas tree.

Funny thing is I was about to put on the (All Chat) I think he raged quit before I got a chance to even hear him.

• Take it with a grain of salt, this company won't work on multiple projects like old TT did, if they're smart at least they wouldn't, I'm talking about anything related with wolf 2 true or not they should only work on this game to see if they can make profit again. How would anyone trust TT to bring cash now? They'll wait till twau s2's results.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/ezh3iy/tales_from_the_borderlands_2_and_poker_night_3/ Probably the big fake. I doubt its real.

• I will say his reasoning for Poker Night 3 being made does make a little sense. If Telltale is truly at a point where they arnt really doing much because they cant really take the narrative focus game forward because they dont know what to start doing until the story is more far along I could see them making a Poker Night 3 with a Fortnite cross-promotion to get some money in the mean time. Poker Night actually sold pretty well for how it was a small project and got a pretty good return back because people wanted the items for other games, so I could see them wanting to do that with Fortnite, the most popular online game at the moment, and way more popular than TF2 ever was at its peak. I'd also assume Epic would be involved in some form for financial support.

But all that said, this guys stuff wasnt correct besides the Game Awards, but even I was saying the Game Awards back in August would be Wolf 2's reveal, so I highly doubt any of this, but a Poker Night 3 would be pretty cool at some point, and obviously Tales 2 would be amazing.

Take it with a grain of salt, this company won't work on multiple projects like old TT did, if they're smart at least they wouldn't, I'm tal

• edited February 2020

I thought Telltale didn't even have the rights to Poker Night anymore. Pretending for one moment that this is real, this purposed cast also sounds like it would be really costly to implement for a company that doesn't have much to its name atm since all of these characters sans Bigby and Batman are tied up with other companies, so it doesn't seem like the best idea to go nuts with renting them and their comparatively expensive VAs out this early in the company's life.

I will say his reasoning for Poker Night 3 being made does make a little sense. If Telltale is truly at a point where they arnt really doing

• edited February 2020

Who has the rights to Poker Night anyway? I thought that was a Telltale-made IP (with a bunch of licensed extra characters).
    Surely if Telltale has the Telltale Tool, then this means they have the Poker Game Code somewhere, which would speed development. Even though this clearly isn't going to happen...

EDIT: Ah shoot there's that itch at the back of my head again. The one that really wants me to hold out hope.
    I can see this kind of making sense. Telltale isn't slated to release a new highly-anticipated product until early next year at the earliest. That gives us just about 11 months left in the year, plus whatever other months so as not to overlap the release with the Post-Dec holiday buying season.
    Telltale needs money, and I doubt that Batman Shadows and Puzzle Agent are going to be bringing in much more of that cash. Releasing something small, simple, cheap, easy to make, and make a deal with Epic Money Games sounds like a great (if controversial) way to secure more funding to survive the year.

Yes, the team at TTG is smaller. Much smaller that usual, so that helps not waste money. But, I still find it hard to believe that whatever current investors TTG has are willing to wait a year for a product that we don't know if people are going to jump back on the bandwagon for. Cause I doubt their current-owned IPs are generating revenue that will placate the execs.

Anyways, he says its supposed to be revealed at E3 (June), so none of us should keep our hopes up right now. He could also be hoping that he can get people hyped for nothing, then when June rolls around everything will blow over, since "Telltale's plans could have changed".

I thought Telltale didn't even have the rights to Poker Night anymore. Pretending for one moment that this is real, this purposed cast also

• I dont really think its worth putting much thought into this leak, but the guy did say it wont actually be called Poker Night 3, so it might be more of a spiritual successor? Also I dont think the cast would be the biggest issue seeing how they can already use Bigby and Batman, "allegedly" they are getting the rights back for Tales from the Borderlands from Gearbox, meaning they could use Rhys and Fiona, meaning only Lee would be needed from another "party."

But again anyone can be saying this if they know what they are talking about. Only thing this guy has is those gifs he claims are a scrapped trailer and then an image of Batman that wasnt correct in anyway.

I thought Telltale didn't even have the rights to Poker Night anymore. Pretending for one moment that this is real, this purposed cast also

• Honestly Im confused by that too, youd think it would be adsorbed with buying the company as like you said, it is their only "original IP"

Maybe its because even though its an original IP, nothing that appears in it is original, its all a mash up. I guess they could always just call it "Telltale's Poker Night" seeing how you cant really copyright "Poker Night" and seeing how no one seems to even own the other Poker Night.

AChicken posted: »

Who has the rights to Poker Night anyway? I thought that was a Telltale-made IP (with a bunch of licensed extra characters). Surely if Tell

• edited February 2020

I don't really expect this to be true, but it's a long, loooong way until E3. These "leaks" are always fun to talk about if only because they kill time and it's not like we have anything else to speculate on that hasn't been done to death, unless you like reading "omg let Bigby go to the Farm" post #2357.

That being said, I've been trying to figure out how he made the footage in the gifs because I'm getting tired of seeing them posted around (they're making the rounds again because some YouTuber made a video about them a month after the fact and tried to pass them off as news) and I'm always curious to see how people do things like this. I guess he could've just used SFM but it's hard to tell.

I dont really think its worth putting much thought into this leak, but the guy did say it wont actually be called Poker Night 3, so it might

• edited February 2020

Lmao this guy is so full of shit.

Batman Shadows Edition: If you are familiar with this, youll know some weird things were going on behind the scenes with press releasing being extremely jumbled up with examples such as it leaking the wrong day and with a wrong date, not releasing on correct dates per platform, ect. This is the case with the game in general. There was plans for more, it was dropped. At one point there was plans for those features, most likely dropped due to tech issues.

Wolf 2: The trailer I showed wasnt from a game awards rehersal as many seemed to think. Like Batman, it was old, before AdHoc joined the project old. It seems a new trailer was made under their guide to make sure its reveal was more authentic to Wolf Among Us 1.

His excuses for being wrong are essentially, "Oh actually the stuff I posted about before was old news I just conveniently never said that things had changed when I posted about them."

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/ezh3iy/tales_from_the_borderlands_2_and_poker_night_3/ Probably the big fake. I doubt its real.

• I agree these leak stuff is always fun to talk about and it does kill time and give us something to talk about at least. But its very possible they were using something like SFM and I wouldnt even be surprised if thats the case.

Unless they start posting more videos or pictures of their claims Im not that interested though, as its likely fake. (I do hope they do post pics and stuff though as its fun to discuss and look into either way)

I don't really expect this to be true, but it's a long, loooong way until E3. These "leaks" are always fun to talk about if only because the

• He's also saying that there are going to be arena style boss fights, not as fast paced or intense as what you'd see in an Arkham game, but something that isn't just QTEs.

That's the trend I'm seeing with these leakers; they always start off making claims that are semi realistic and then they nosedive off the edge and make some outrageous claim that's COMPLETELY out of character for Telltale and they ruin what little credibility they have.

lupinb0y posted: »

Lmao this guy is so full of shit. Batman Shadows Edition: If you are familiar with this, youll know some weird things were going on be

• Yeah, I'm surprised people in the reddit post are eating it up. Someone even linked his the leaker's previous post as a proof of legitimacy even though most of the stuff in there turned out to be wrong.

lupinb0y posted: »

Lmao this guy is so full of shit. Batman Shadows Edition: If you are familiar with this, youll know some weird things were going on be

• Almost makes you think it's just the one guy commenting with alt accounts. Or they're just the big dumb.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, I'm surprised people in the reddit post are eating it up. Someone even linked his the leaker's previous post as a proof of legitimacy even though most of the stuff in there turned out to be wrong.

• Well they deleted their account so back to our regularly scheduled program of:

• If y'all got so much time to spare, you should read my favorite series, One Piece.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.