The Wolf Among Us: Season Two - Expectations, Speculation, and Thoughts

Discuss or share your Expectations, Speculation, and overall thoughts for TWAU S2 in here!

Comments

• edited February 2020

I'm wondering in which part of the process are they making season 2, are they still preparing plot or making initial artworks?

• I mean, If they have a trailer they must be getting somewhere in the story.

I'm wondering in which part of the process are they making season 2, are they still preparing plot or making initial artworks?

• They haven't released any actual trailer yet, so i was wondering what are they doing now? Are they preparing plot or makeing some initial artworks?

I mean, If they have a trailer they must be getting somewhere in the story.

• shit, you're right...

I'd assume they at least have major plot points for the story written, so... that's a good fucking thing.

They haven't released any actual trailer yet, so i was wondering what are they doing now? Are they preparing plot or makeing some initial artworks?

• I just want to to say that I'm so happy that telltale is on their way back. I just remember the days checking back here and checking news feeds hoping something would arise...

• Feels like a lifetime ago when I 1st played this. I'm so excited for the 2nd season of TWAU!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.