The New Rhysha Appreciation Thread

Alright bois I'm bringing it back

RHYSHA ALL THE WAY

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2020

I... I feel like I need to nip this in the bud before the shipping takes over again.

• Reviving a dead meme for Rhysa is justified, before the mods delete this... if they do.

π“Œβ‚‘ ₐₗₗ β‚–β‚™β‚’π“Œ β‚œβ‚•β‚β‚œ ᡣₕᡧₛ β‚“ α΅₯ₐ𝓏ᡩᡀₑ𝓏 α΅’β‚› 𝓰ₗₒᡣᡒᡀₛ β‚œβ‚•β‚’.

• When Rhyionians try to keep their hopes alive for Rhyiona in S2

• Nice try Rhyiona shipper you can't swipe this thread

The shipping wars will live on forever

dojo32161 posted: Β»

I... I feel like I need to nip this in the bud before the shipping takes over again.

• take it back!

Cocoa2736 posted: Β»

When Rhyionians try to keep their hopes alive for Rhyiona in S2

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I hate all shipping.

Nice try Rhyiona shipper you can't swipe this thread The shipping wars will live on forever

• the gang war commences

• edited March 2020

it’s not gonna be the same tho. I miss back in the day i could log in and automatically get called a wanker for shipping the opposite.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/026/489/crying.jpg

• Wanker.

lottii-lu posted: Β»

it’s not gonna be the same tho. I miss back in the day i could log in and automatically get called a wanker for shipping the opposite.

• Nah my main man, Rhyiona is where it's at

Only legends remember...

• It's pretty amusing to see some users being lured out after months of inactivity by mere mention of shipping. If this was a ploy to bring TftB veterans back together then it worked spectacularly.

Anyway, Rhysha forever.

• Nah, Vaughn x Vasquez is where it's at.

Reviving a dead meme for Rhysa is justified, before the mods delete this... if they do. π“Œβ‚‘ ₐₗₗ β‚–β‚™β‚’π“Œ β‚œβ‚•β‚β‚œ ᡣₕᡧₛ β‚“ α΅₯ₐ𝓏ᡩᡀₑ𝓏 α΅’β‚› 𝓰ₗₒᡣᡒᡀₛ β‚œβ‚•β‚’.

• the gangs all here...

Pipas posted: Β»

It's pretty amusing to see some users being lured out after months of inactivity by mere mention of shipping. If this was a ploy to bring TftB veterans back together then it worked spectacularly. Anyway, Rhysha forever.

• damn... I low key want to "remaster" that. Some of those scenes are so low quality resolution. Also the title cards at the end ahhaaa...

bloop posted: Β»

Nah my main man, Rhyiona is where it's at Only legends remember...

• I'm gonna have to bring back assoldier next :wink:

It's pretty amusing to see some users being lured out after months of inactivity by mere mention of shipping. If this was a ploy to bring TftB veterans back together then it worked spectacularly. Anyway, Rhysha forever.

• nope.avi

I'm gonna have to bring back assoldier next

• fine...

i also ship vaugnh x vasquez... and vaughn x rhys.

Nah, Vaughn x Vasquez is where it's at.

• EEEEEEEEEWWwwwwwwwwwww...
    Keep this titanic away from me

• Rhyiona>Rhysha

• When you show a Rhyionian this image

• Has anyone made a Gorty's vs the Traveler meme out of this shipping war? If it hasn't it should be made. Not me

• Thank you that means a lot 😒

Wanker.

• It's okay, I'm a wanker too.

lottii-lu posted: Β»

Thank you that means a lot 😒

• If you want to, you should totally do it!

The world's a better place with more Rhyiona content!

damn... I low key want to "remaster" that. Some of those scenes are so low quality resolution. Also the title cards at the end ahhaaa...

• i dont know what to do anymore fellas

• Aight, like the old thread, ima use this one to post any Rhysha fanart I stumble upon.

Sauce

• Ouch that sucks

Good thing Gearbox caught the error in Borderlands 3 though

i dont know what to do anymore fellas

• Not gonna lie, this thread is bringing back some nostalgic times...

• Ahhh, this brings me back to 2015. All hail the holy Rhysha, I will never abandon this ship.

• Tales from the Borderlands was really good. Really miss it. I really loved this scene

Sign in to comment in this discussion.